Chapter 14

How Great Is Your Love

 

"I AM SO TIRED!" said Sooyoung as she was the first to enter the dorm with the other girls entering after her.
 
"WE ALL ARE." said Tiffany, dropping all her bags and luggage and plopped down on the couch.
 
Taeyeon followed Tiffany and lay on top of Tiffany.
 
"Ugh! Taeyeonnie! Get off of me! You're just making me more tired!" said Tiffany, pushing Taeyeon off her.
 
Taeyeon landed on the floor and pouted at Tiffany.
 
"I'm sorry baby. You can sit in my lap." said Tiffany, tapping her thighs indicating Taeyeon to sit on top of her.
 
"YAY!" screamed Taeyeon and sat happily on her girlfriend while Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's slim waist.
 
"Come on, Yuri. Let's go into my room." said Jessica, grabbing Yuri's arm and dragging her away from the living room.
 
Everyone turned toward Jessica and Yuri wide eyed.
 
Jessica smiled deceivingly.
 
"Don't worry. We're not going to do anything. I just want to sleep with the comfort of my girlfriend." said Jessica and went into the room.
 
"Okay... Is anyone hungry? Because I am." said Sooyoung.
 
"You're always hungry." said Hyoyeon, sending a text to Nicole that she has arrived in Korea.
 
"I'll make food for you unnie." offered Seohyun and went into the kitchen to prepare sandwiches for the members.
 
"And I'll help my Seororo!" said Yoona darting after Seohyun.
 
"When you say 'help', I hope you actually help her instead of just eating anything you see in the kitchen." said Sunny, also in the kitchen to help Seohyun.
 
"Actually, I just wanted to be with Seobb. So if you don't mind, I would like it if you leave." said Yoona, hugging Seohyun from behind and shooing Sunny away from the kitchen.
 
"I see how it is. I'll just go call Hyominnie." scoffed Sunny and exited the kitchen dramatically.
 
"I have you all alone to myself." said Yoona, hugging Seohyun tighter and snuggling her chin on Seohyun's shoulder.
 
Seohyun tried to release Yoona's grip from her but couldn't.
 
"Unnie, I'm trying to make food for the other unnies." said Seohyun.
 
"Okay..." pouted Yoona, and planted a sloppy kiss on Seohyun's neck and let go of her waist.
 
"I'll be you assistant for today. Anything you need, I will get it for you!" said Yoona, saluting.
 
"That's okay unnie. I can get things on my own." said Seohyun, refusing Yoona's offer.
 
"But I want to do it for you!" whined Yoona, beginning to throw a tantrum.
 
"If I said you can be my assistant can you please stop whining?" said Seohyun, slightly annoyed at Yoona's whining but thought it was cute.
 
"Ne chef!" said Yoona, saluting again.
 
"Okay first, I want you to get me the bread slices, ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and condiments for the sandwich." instructed Seohyun.
 
"Ne chef!" saluted Yoona and hurried off to get the ingredients.
 
"SEOHYUN! CAN YOU ALSO MAKE ME CUPCAKES?" yelled Sooyoung from the living room.
 
"Ne unnie!" yelled Seohyun.
 
Seohyun went to gather the ingredients for the cupcakes.
 
"Flour, chocolate mix, frosting, sprinkles... What am I missing?" said Seohyun.
 
"Ah! I need sugar. Yoona unnie, can you give me sugar?" asked Seohyun.
 
Out of nowhere, Yoona gave Seohyun and long passionate kiss on the lips.
 
"What was that for?" asked Seohyun, surprised.
 
"You said to give you sugar, so I did!" winked Yoona.
 
"I was talking about the sugar used to bake cupcakes!" said Seohyun, suddenly blushing.
 
"Hehehe, I knew that. I just wanted to give you some of my sugar~" said Yoona and handed over the real sugar.
 
Seohyun wore her apron in front of her body and asked Yoona to tie the back for her.
 
"When we're married, I'll tie your apron for you every day!" said Yoona as she finished tying the strings and hugged Seohyun tightly from behind and spun her around.
 
"STOP PLAYING AROUND AND MAKE MY FOOD." said Sooyoung, barging into the kitchen, surprising the couple which caused Yoona to let go of Seohyun and fall to the ground.
 
"OMO, I'm sorry baby." said Yoona, helping her girlfriend back up to her feet.
 
"Hehe, that's okay. Let’s make the sandwiches and cupcakes before Sooyoung go crazy." said Seohyun.
 
"Ne chef!" saluted Yoona and began preparing the food.
 
"I'll also make some kimbab since there's some seaweed..." said Yoona to herself, and then smiled devilishly.
 
 
 
 
"THE FOOD IS READY!" yelled Yoona, carrying the plates of sandwiches and kimbab while Seohyun carried the cupcakes out of the kitchen.
 
Sooyoung immediately ran to the table where the food was and grabbed a sandwich and took a big bite out of it.
 
"Mhmmmmmm. Soooooo tasty." said Sooyoung with full.
 
The other members came out after hearing food and took sandwiches to eat since they were all hungry.
 
"Unnie, why don't you try the kimbab I made." smiled Yoona, pointing to the kimbab next to the sandwiches.
 
"Don't mind if I do~" said Sooyoung, reaching for the kimbab and stuffed it in .
 
After one second of chewing, Sooyoung spat out the kimbab and made a distorted face. She reached over to grab the laughing Yoona's collar but Yoona dodged her.
 
"What's wrong?" asked Hyoyeon, curious about how the kimbab tasted so she also took one and shoved it in .
 
Just like Sooyoung, she spat the kimbab out after a second of chewing and grabbed Yoona's collar.
 
"WHY IS THE KIMBAB SALTY?!?" yelled Hyoyeon, still holding onto Yoona's collar, while Yoona was laughing her off.
 
"I just felt like pulling a prank on you guys!" said Yoona still laughing.
 
"Yah, don't ever play around with food." said Sooyoung with a serious face.
 
"Ne. I'm sorry." said Yoona, still laughing.
 
"Save that for later when the Ice Princess and Yuri wake up." said Hyoyeon smiling devilishly after noticing Jessica and Yuri wasn't in the room.
 
"Ne unnie." smiled Yoona and put aside the kimbab so the members won't eat it.
 
 
 
 
Yoona noticed Seohyun sitting by herself on the couch and sat next to her. Seohyun leaned on Yoona's shoulder as soon as she sat down.
 
"Why aren't you eating baby?" asked Yoona, caressing Seohyun's hand.
 
"I'm not hungry." said Seohyun.
 
"But why are you sitting here all alone?" said Yoona.
 
"I'm just tired since we just got back from Japan and I want to stay away from all the craziness..." said Seohyun.
 
Yoona thought for a minute.
 
"Let's go to a spa!" said Yoona.
 
"All of us?" said Seohyun, and looked over at the table where Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had cherry tomatoes in their mouths to make their cheeks look large, suddenly feeling embarrassed to go out with her members.
 
"No, just the two of us. Just think about it like a date." smiled Yoona.
 
"Jinjja? Then let's go!" said Seohyun and sprang up to her feet, pulling Yoona's arms.
 
"Okay. Let's go." smiled Yoona and held Seohyun's hands.
 
"UNNIES. WE'RE GOING OUT FOR A WHILE." yelled Yoona as she walked out the door with Seohyun.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Once again, I am very sorry for the late updates >~<
As an apology, you can read my new oneshot ft. Taengsic :3
 
Thankyou!~