Chapter 4

How Great Is Your Love

Hyomin arrived at SNSD's dorm and saw Sunny waiting outside the door for her.

 
"You're here!" screamed Sunny. She ran to Hyomin and kissed her.
 
"Hi Bunny! Did Hyoyeon's girlfriend arrive yet?" asked Hyomin.
 
"No not yet. But I'm so anxious to meet her." replied Sunny.
 
"I know, me too. Her back figure looked familiar though. Do you think we know her?" ask Hyomin.
 
"I think it might be a singer from another group. She really does look familiar. I guess we have to wait and see. Come on, let's go in." said Sunny, grabbing Hyomin's hand and leading her into the dorm.
 
"Hi Hyomin!" screamed Sooyoung from the kitchen watching Hyoyeon and Seohyun cook dinner.
 
"Hello. It smells good in here." smiled Hyomin. The smell of the food made her hungry.
 
"Thanks! I'm making it good for my girlfriend." grinned Hyoyeon.
 
"Since Sunny and Hyoyeon invited their dates tonight, I want to invite my date too!" announced Yuri as she stepped out of her room.
 
Jessica who was drinking water in the kitchen started choking on her water and stared at Yuri with glaring eyes. They were in a relationship that no one knew of and Yuri's sudden announcement made Jessica surprised.
 
"JUNG JESHIKA. I invited you to dinner." said Yuri.
 
Everyone in the dorm gasped as they stare at Jessica and Yuri in surprise. They had no idea that they were dating.
 
"YAH! Why did you decide to tell everyone now without asking me about it first?!?" yelled Jessica.
 
"Because Hyoyeon and Sunny brought dates so I wanted to bring my date too!" said Yuri.
 
"But I was already going to eat dinner with you since I live here with you!" yelled Jessica.
 
Everyone else in the dorm were laughing at the two couple bickering.
 
"If Yuri brought her date too, I want to bring my date too!" Yoona suddenly said.
 
Everyone looked at her in surprised. Seohyun who was In the kitchen eyed Yoona without anyone seeing, making sure Yoona doesn't spill their secret. She wasn't ready for the unnies to know about their relationship just yet.
 
Yoona caught Seohyun's look in her eyes and understood what she meant.
 
"Haha. I was just kidding. I just wanted to follow up on Yuri unnie. I don't have a date..." chuckled Yoona.
 
While the topic was on dates, Taeyeon had a thought in her head.
 
*I'll make Tiffany my date tonight.* Taeyeon stared at Tiffany from across the room.
 
At that moment, someone knocked on the door.
 
"IT'S HER. SHE'S HERE. EVERYBODY. CALM. DOWN." screamed Sooyoung.
 
"You should calm yourself first." laughed Tiffany.
 
Hyoyeon went to the door and opened it. Everybody in the room stared at the door, waiting to see her girlfriend's face.
 
Once door open, everyone went to greet the girl.
 
"NICOLE!!!!!" screamed Sooyoung.
"Annyeonghaseyo Nicole ^^" greeted Seohyun.
"WASSUP GURL" Jessica and Tiffany said in English.
 
"I knew she looked familiar!" Hyomin whispered to Sunny while everyone went to greet Nicole, KARA's resident singer.
 
"I had a feeling it was her cause I see Hyoyeon texting her a lot." Sunny whispered back.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm KARA's Nicole and Hyoyeon's girlfriend. Nice to finally introduce myself as Hyoyeon's girlfriend to you guys." greeted Nicole.
 
"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! NOW LETS EAT!" screamed Sooyoung.
 
During dinner, it was very loud (mainly because Sooyoung kept on talking :p) The girls kept on asking questions to Hyoyeon and Nicole about how long they've been dating, how they began seeing each other, and many erted questions.
 
On the other side, Hyomin and Sunny paid no attention to the new couple and talked within themselves. They were using this time to catch up each others lives and how they were doing.
 
Soon, dinner was over and Hyomin and Nicole had to go home.
 
"Can't you stay over tonight?" pouted Sunny to Hyomin
 
"Yeah, I want my baby next to me." pouted Hyoyeon to Nicole, showing her aegyo.
 
Sadly, Hyomin and Nicole couldn't sleep over since they had morning schedules the next day.
 
"HA. Too bad. At least I have my Jeshika to sleep with me tonight." teased Yuri after Hyomin and Nicole had left.
 
"Shut up. I'm not talking to you." said Jessica and went into her room.
 
Yuri followed Jessica into their room and everyone else went to their respective rooms. 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany and were the last to go into their rooms.
 
Before Tiffany could go into her room, Taeyeon called her name.
 
"Tiffany..." said Taeyeon softly standing in the living.
 
Tiffany stopped and turned towards Taeyeon.
 
"What's the matter?" asked Tiffany.
 
"I have something to tell you..." Taeyeon said, avoiding eye-contact.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Short update today...
BUT HYOYEON'S GIRLFRIEND IS NICOLE :D
this chapter is mainly hyoni since like they are my second favorite OTP after sunbyung :3
i promise to add more yulsic, yoonhyun, and taeny in the future :3