Chapter 8

How Great Is Your Love

[Meanwhile with Hyoyeon and Nicole.]

 
 
 
 
"Are you here yet babe?" asked Hyoyeon over the phone.
 
Hyoyeon was at the filming stage for DWTS2 in her dress, ready to dance.
 
"I'm almost there. About 5 minutes away." said Nicole, panting as she was rushing to get there on time.
 
"Okay. I'll be waiting." said Hyoyeon and hung up.
 
Hyoyeon looked around the stage and smiled. There were no audience, no judges, no contestants. Not one living soul in the auditorium.
 
Hyoyeon had prepared a special stage so she and Nicole could spend quality time together so she had asked the producers to borrow the stage for one night so she and her partner can practice and get used to the stage while performing in front of an audience.
 
At that moment, Nicole came running through the double doors at the entrance.
 
"SORRY I'M LATE HYORAENGI." panted Nicole as she ran through the aisles of empty seats where the audience were supposed to be.
 
Nicole began to slow down and looked around her and noticed that only the two of them were in the big auditorium.
 
"Why is it empty?" asked Nicole, looking around. "I thought you said that it was gonna be a private show tonight with close friends and family."
 
"It is a private show." smiled Hyoyeon. "But it's only going to be just the two of us dancing."
 
"WHAT. But... I don't have the proper clothes for it." said Nicole as she picked at her clothes.
 
"I have it all ready for you!" said Hyoyeon. She picked up a pink tango dress with matching pink heels.
 
Nicole smiled. She ran up on stage and grabbed the dress, hugged Hyoyeon, and ran straight to the dressing room.
 
"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" yelled Nicole.
 
Hyoyeon stood there laughing at her girlfriends excited-ness to dance with her.
 
 
 
 
After a few minutes, Nicole came on stage, wearing the dress Hyoyeon had gave her. Hyoyeon stood there admiring her girlfriend's iness in a tango dress with hanging open.
 
"Wae? Do I not look good?" asked Nicole with a smirk on her face.
 
"You look amazing!" said Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon the music and began strutting over to Nicole and offered her hand.
 
"Let's dance." whispered Hyoyeon.
 
Nicole took her hand and Hyoyeon suddenly pulled Nicole to close the gap in between their bodies.
 
Although the couple had not plan any choreography, they both slowly started to feel the rhythm of the song and began dancing in unity.
 
Throughout the whole dance, the two swayed together without having any mistakes, while staring deeply into each other's eyes.
 
Near the ending of the song, Hyoyeon created a big finale by picking Nicole up from her waist and spun her around multiple times before ending with a pose with Hyoyeon dipping Nicole.
 
They stood at that pose for a while, with their eyes still locked to each other.
 
"You have the most beautiful eyes in the world." whispered Hyoyeon.
 
Nicole released herself from Hyoyeon's grip to hide her flushed face.
 
"You're still getting shy when I compliment you?" laughed Hyoyeon. She hugged her girlfriend from behind and whispered in her ear.
 
"What if I said you are the most prettiest girl in the whole wide world."
 
Nicole felt shivers go down her spine after hearing Hyoyeon saying that she jumped out of Hyoyeon's grasp and faced her.
 
"Don't say that! It's sooooo cheesy that my toes and fingers are curling!" squealed Nicole, showing her curled fingers.
 
"But you are the most prettiest girl. In fact, if you ever compete in the Ms. Universe pageant, you'd win for sure." smirked Hyoyeon.
 
"KYAAAAAA. MY TOES AND FINGERS ARE GONNA FALL OFF FROM CURLING TOO MUCH!" squealed Nicole.
 
 
 
 
"Merong~" teased Hyoyeon, sticking her tongue at Nicole.
 
"Merong~" Nicole stick her tongue out back at Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon began chasing Nicole around the stage. Nicole started running away.
 
They ran around the stage, across the aisles, through the back stage, and all around the whole auditorium.  
 
Hyoyeon finally caught up to Nicole and caught her around her waist, picked her up, and spun her around in circles.
 
"AHHH! HYORAENGI! PUT ME DOWN!" screamed Nicole.
 
Hyoyeon stopped spinning and placed the younger girl down in front of her. She wrapped her arms around Nicole's waist and the younger girl did the same.
 
Hyoyeon pressed her forehead against her girlfriend's.
 
"Did you have fun tonight?" asked Hyoyeon with a smile.
 
"Ne." replied Nicole.
 
Slowly, Hyoyeon leaned in and kissed her girlfriend passionately.
 
Nicole broke away from the kiss first and smiled.
 
"Thank you for tonight." whispered Nicole.
 
"Anything for my girlfriend." smiled Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon checked the time on the huge wall clock.
 
"It's late. It's time to go home. Let's go change." smiled Hyoyeon. She grabbed Nicole's hand and led her to the dressing room to change.
 
 
 
 
After they changed, the two walked out of the auditorium as the bright moon shined down on them. They both looked up and admired the moon.
 
"Waaaahh~ The moon is so beautiful." smiled Nicole.
 
"So are you." said Hyoyeon, looking at Nicole with a faint smile.
 
Nicole turned towards Hyoyeon and smiled back. "I also have a beautiful girlfriend."
 
"Let's go home." smiled Hyoyeon as she held Nicole's hands and intertwined their fingers together.