Nightmare?

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

Sungjong's POV:

 
I pulled her hair behind her ears so that I could see her beautiful face. My hands landed on her cheeks, making my thumb rest on her eye brows. My other hand slowly the bridge of her nose. 
 
Her hands gently wrapped around my neck, and I rested my hands on her back. "Hey. I forgot to tell you. My sister wants us to visit her on spring break. What do you think?"
 
"Where?"
 
"Her house. She said she wants to meet you." I let go of her and sat down on her bench on her balcony. She came and sat next to me.
 
"Ok. I usually don't have anything to do on spring break." Min ah wiggled her nose. "2 more weeks right?" she asked. I nodded my head
 
"Here I'll give you the address." she gave me her phone and I tapped my sister's address in her contacts. *Hmmm...I don't have Min Ah's number....I guess I do now.* (muahaha! Evil maknae!)  
 
"Here you go!" I cheerfully gave her phone back and she took it out of my hands.
 
"But wait. Why do I need her address? Can't I just go with you to her house?" she asked me. I totally forgot to tell her! Aigooo..
 
"Oh I forgot to tell you." my gaze left her eyes and moved to my hands. 
 
"Tell me what..?" she asked curiously.
 
"Well..uhhh...We're going to Japan for the next 2 weeks." It hurts so much to tell her this! I can't go a day without her!
 
"Ohhh..ok. But I still don't see why I can't come with you to her house. Won't you be back in time?" 
 
"Well yeah, but we decided that we'll just meet you and Yoo Jin at my sister's house. because we'll be going straight from the airport to her house." I explained
 
"Ohh Ok. Got it." she nodded her head. 
 
*Was she not going to miss me?? It's 2 weeks!! Waaaahhh...my girlfriend wont miss me...*
 
"We should head back down. Before Sungyeol asks us that annoying question again." she interrupted my thought.  I smiled.
 
"Alright."
 
-In the living room- 
No Ones POV:
 
Min Ah and Sungjong went downstairs and entered the living room. Everyone was laughing and pulling pranks on each other, so no one really knew that those two had came in.
 
L, on the other hand, noticed that Min Ah was cheerful now. He observed her, to make sure she wasn't faking it. And she wasnt. Min Ah's gaze slowly turned to L, and she gave him a warm smile. She mouthed the words 'thank you' to him and he nodded in response.
 
"Min Ah! Come sit next to me!" Sungjong motioned her to come. All she did was smile and sit next to him. 
 
"Darrnnnn!!! I was suppose to win!!!" Sungyeol whined and covered his face from embarrassment.
 
"It's alright, Sungyeol-ssi. It's just a game." Yoo Jin comforted him. He blushed a little, but no one could tell if he was mad or happy.
 
"Hehehehe. Since you lost, you have to do a bet now!!" Hoya laughed at Sungyeol and gave a high five to Dongwoo. 
 
"Hyung do I really have to?" Sungyeol begged, being the choding he is. 
 
"What the crap are you talking about? Your the one who made up that stupid rule! 'The loser has to do a bet from the other members.' tchhh...you lost!" Woohyun pointed at Sungyeol and started to laugh his off. 
 
"grrrr..." Sungyeol mumbled. 
 
"Hyung that's what you get for being a bad choding." sungjong shook his head.
 
"Wait, so you mean there's such thing as a GOOD choding?" Sunggyu asked, and he too, started to crack up. No one could tell if his eyes were closed or opened. 
 
Sungyeol started to get mad at his hyungs. He scrunched his nose and puffed his cheeks. "Don't mess with a choding." L said mono toned from the couch. All heads turned towards him.
 
Sungyeol, who was happy that L backed him up, ran to him and gave him the best bear hug ever! "Yeah!! Myungyeol power!" 
 
"So! We're Yadong!" dongwoo and Hoya said together. Were they exactly happy of that couple name?
 
"Woogyu all the way!!" Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed. 
 
That left Sungjong alone. He had no one to be a couple with. Except for Min Ah. 
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
I began to get bored watching them fight over which couple name was better. I gently rested my head on Sungjong's chest. I think he was startled, because he quickly turned his head to look at me. But he let me rest there and continued to watch the others fight. 
 
My eyes slowly began to feel heavy, but I kept fighting to stay awake. But in the end, I had to lose. My head dropped down and I fell into my dream world.
 
 
I think it was more than a dream. 
 
 
~Ding dong~
 
"Coming!!" a familiar voice came from inside the house. I couldn't help but giggle. I already called him 30 minutes ago and he's still not ready? 
 
He finally opened the door and gave me a big smile. "You ready?" I asked, flickering my eyelashes. 
 
"Yep! Let's go!"
 
We walked over to my car that was parked in his drive way. My parents were in there, waiting for us to go. "Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Jang!" He greeted my parents. 
 
"Oh you! You always have such good manners!" My mom . 
 
Another 10 minutes past and the car was full of complete silent. It was really awkward. My eyes wandered off to Him, and he was looking at off the window. "Do you know why I wanted to hang out?" I asked fixing my loose hair.
 
"Because you're bored. You're always bored." he poked my nose. 
 
"Yep! That's the exact reason!" I clapped my hands and he giggled. 
 
"Aww you two! I swear you guys will get married in the future!" my mom teased again. I rolled my eyes and laughed along with her.
 
"Umma! We're just friends!" I protested.
 
"Yeah yeah...deny the truth!" my dad said as he was driving. 
 
"Mr Jang, Min Ah is really sweet but she's just my best friend." He said next to me. I looked over to him and he winked at me. *Hes more than a friend to me. I think he realizes that. I hope he does.* 
 
"Umma, Appa, let's stop at the ice cream store! I wanna buy my favorite ice cream! Then some hot cheetos!" I gladly said. My parents laughed and agreed.
 
After that, everything went blank. I didn't understand what was happening. Then it hit me.
 
 
Or, I could say, something hit us.
 
I burst open my eyes and yanked my body up into a sitting position. I couldn't breath right and my mind was playing tricks on me. 
 
"Min Ah! Min Ah! Are you okay?" Yoo Jin said as she entered my room. "Guys! Come in here! Quick!" she yelled out the door. She came closer to me, and through the door, Infinite came. 
 
I was still breathing hard, unable to catch my breath. My hand rested on my chest and my head felt really dizzy. I was sweating a lot too, but I was freezing cold.
 
"Baby girl are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost!" Dongwoo sat on my bed and hugged me tight.
 
"What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked
 
"I think...I think I just had...a nightmare..." I closed my eyes, trying hard not to cry.
 
"That doesn't explain your condition. You look as pale as a ghost." Woohyun declared.
 
I began to feel like throwing up. My head couldn't keep up with me and I felt really dizzy again.
 
"Min Ah...what happened in your dream?" Sungjong said, as he pushed through everyone to face me. 
 
"I went to go pick someone up, a friend...no a boy, but i didnt know who it was. I guess i was pretty close to him. And we were in the car with my parents. And then...and then my mind went blank and something hit our car." I explained to them. 
 
Sungjong eyes grew big and he stared at Dongwoo, and then Dongwoo's eyes moved to Yoo Jin's eyes. Every other Infinite member stared at each other as well.
 
Was my dream that scary?
 
_______________________________
Sorry that I update so late today! I promised you guys that I would update everyday! I'm sorry for writing to late! Don't hate me!! :(
 
~And can you smile~ :)