NOT AN UPDATE #4!!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

hiiiiii guyyyyssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for a while. How did everyone like the last couple of chapters? Were they cute and fluffy how most people wanted it to be? And yeahhhh.....I know that most y'all hate me....because im not making them get back together!!! Min Ah is just being herself.....but Sungjong is trying his best! And lol....he's talking about already....that's sad...but many new things will come up, I promise! 

And guess what?!?!?!?!?!? Just today, I went to New York/New Jersey again to go to korean town!!!! In New York, we past the Empire State Building in Times Square, and we also went ice skating (which in fact I failed miserablely....I clung onto the railing the whole time...) and I bought so much INFINITE stuff!!!! I bought 12 more posters that were a mixture of their Elite CF and Japanese Be Mine promotions and random photo shoots. (I currently had 13, now I have 25!!) and I also bought an Infinite Calender which has pictures of backstage stages of when they promoted The Chaser, and official photo shoots of when they promoted The Chaser, Japanese promotions of Be Mine, some ranking king photo shoot pictures, and promotions of be mine and paradise. (yay XD, I will now be up to date with my monthly plans!) and I also bought an Infinite pen which has a picture of Infinite when they promoted Paradise and a led pencil of when they promoted Be Mine. I also bought a Hello kitty charger, a hello kitty notebook, and nerdy glasses. IM SO HAPPY!!!!

And I ain't trying to sound conceited, but people say I've got the looks and style and personality to be an actual korean, and in fact, I've been mistaken as a Korean before. Last month, when I went to the Kpop Survival Auditions, the judges were talking korean to me, and I'm like......'huh...annyeonghaseyo?' Lol, they felt sorry for mistaking me for a korean, but I said it was alright! Well back to the point....this fricken cute korean dude came up to me and started to sing his heart out to me!!! How many people know Seo In Guk? Yeah? The guy who sang to me had a beautiful voice just like Seo In Guk! He was singing so passionately, and I felt embarrassed so I just walked away kinda awkwardly while watching him sing to me. You know what he sang to me? "You are so beautiful to me."............I LITERALLY DIED WHEN HE SAID THAT!!!! He was soooooo cute! Kyah! And but wait! He was a smoker.....that ://

And I also went to New Jersey, and I also made a bracelet with silver letters that spell INFINITE! Even though its made by me, it still feels very special to me because it shows that I love infinite so much! I will wear it everyday, to show the work of my Infinite Love!! (If I have a chance, I can update a picture of my room full of Infinite supplies and posters, and you can see how much I love them! And also, one day I can upload a picture of my self so that you guys can see if I look korean or not. I honestly think I do look korean, but I still have my culture inside me) 

and guess what.....again?!?!?!? Something amazinggggggggg happened to me and my two friends in New Jersey!!!!! Wanna know what happened? Well....you're just gonna have to wait! Because we're planning to make a fanfic based on our TRUE experience in New Jersey. It was really cute and mysterious! Just like a real fanfic! That's why we decided to turn it into a fanfic :) once we start it and post it, I'll give you guys a link and you can check it out!! And remember......IT'S ALL TRUE! We're not making any of it up, it really happened to us! 

And last thing, I'm planning to make another fanfic and the main character will be either Sunggyu or Myungsoo!! Please comment on which you want to be the main character out of those two members. I feel like Sunggyu will match the descriptive of the character more, and I wanted to make a fanfic about him because there's not many about him. Myungsoo would also fit the description too, but there's already soooooo many fanfics about him, and I don't know if my fanfic will be known because there's so much fanfics about him already. Help me choose? I won't get mad, so choose either Sunggyu or Myungsoo! But do you wanna know the storyline? Well, I'll give you a brief description about the main male character. He's a chill and slick dude...and he doesn't often get in trouble, but when he does, he acts like nothing happened. He's not the smartest but not the dumbest kid. He doesn't consider himself a kingka, but he's popular amongst girls because of his cool and calm but yet charming personality. When he talks, he talks very calm but he still likes to joke around. Many people look up to him. He doesn't hate nor favor anyone. He doesn't bully or flirt with anyone at school. He's just a cool and relaxed guy that is a good role model for many of his peers. But at times he can be a trouble maker, and he would sometimes break the rules. He often keeps his personal feelings and opinions to himself. You could see him walking in the streets of Seoul, with his headphones and hoodie jacket on, and hands in his pocket just minding his own business. he may look a bit mysterious because hes often quiet, but when he talks, it's also full of mystery yet charm. Once he's introduced to something he's interested in, he'll be attached to it and over protected about it. So whaddya think? Which of those two members fit the description more? Which character will make the fanfic gain more views? Please comment!!!!

i promise to update either tomorrow or Monday. I just got back from NY 2 hours ago...and I'm bummed out. I will most likely be planning my other fanfic's storyline out, so I'll update this fanfic afterwards. Please look forward to it!! 

 

And today's my birthday....lol