Another stinkin' dream!!!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

No One's POV:

 
"Well...." Sungjong was unsure of what to say.
 
"Errmm...Sungjong's girlfriend is my sister, and her name is Jang Min Ah." Dongwoo announced. The crowd gasp at Dongwoo's sudden exposure of his sister. 
 
"Really?! Who knew you had a sister? Wow, everyone must be shocked to hear all of this new news huh?!" Eun Hae said into the microphone. 
 
*Yeah...that's it.* Sungjong's eyes fell to floor and he out on a fake, but weak smile. He wanted to tell everyone about his and Min Ah's past together so that Min Ah could finally find out. He wanted to show his love towards her, but he knew Dongwoo wanted to protect Min Ah, and make sure she wouldnt freak out. 
 
"Well then. She must be similar to you then Dongwoo-ssi. Do you mind telling us about her?" Eun Hae asked. The crowd of screaming fans finally quieted down to hear Dongwoo's response.
 
"Sure, but let's have Sungjong explain. I'm pretty sure he is better at explaining to me. Because in my eyes, there's only one description of Min Ah: a pain in the !!" Dongwoo then started laughing like a monkey, and soon everyone joined in. "Kidding! Saranghae Min Ah!!" he smile brightly at the camera, showing his gum. 
 
Min ah was currently watching the program, and she heard everything Dongwoo said about her. "You pabo!! Don't say false stuff about me on live tv!!" she started cursing to the tv. Seri was just next to her, giggling about what she saw. *Im guessing Min Ah didn't change after all.* she smiled warmly.
 
"Haha! Family love! Okay then, we'll have Sungjong explain." Eun Hae said.
 
"What Dongwoo hyung said about Min Ah was true though...." Sungjong shyly smiled. 
 
"Grrr....." min ah mumbled. 
 
"She's really lousy. She's sometimes annoying.....gets on my nerves. Can't shut up. Drives me insane. Uhhh....She sometimes gets scared for no reason. Yeah...she's not at all tough." Sungjong said with a positive attitude.
 
"What the crap?! Who are you to say that about me?!" Min Ah yelled at the Tv.
 
"Min Ah-ssi.....they can't hear you...." Seri pulled down Min Ah and she sat on the couch again.
 
"But the thing is....I love her for that. I love everything about her. She's not afraid to show her true side, and she's not afraid to say what's on her mind. She has a weak heart, but she would do anything to protect the ones she loves. She actually really cute and friendly. She has amazing Aegyo, but she only shows me it. Min Ah....she's a bubbly character. When I look at her smile, it automatically makes me smile too. Whenever I look into her eyes, it's like I'm lost in space because her eyes are so sparkly. Her laugh.....is like the sunset...it's going to end soon, but you can't wait to see it again." Sungjong fixed his position and and looked straight at the camera.
 
"Min Ah. I love you. I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry that I can't be with you right now when youre sick, but I hope you feel better soon. Saranghaeyo." he made a big heart above his head with his arms. The crowd got wild again. 
 
"Sungjong......" Min Ah was speechless. *Did he really think that about me like that?*
 
"Awwwwwwwhhhhh!!!!!!! YOURE JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!" Eun Hae flushed her cheeks.
 
"Nuh Uh!! Don't you dare hit on my dongsaeng!! He's taken!!" Seri jokingly said. 
 
"Wow...what a confession! I hope your lovely girlfriend hears that!" Eun Hae announced. She soon ended the interview and then Infinite headed back stage again. 
 
Min Ah suddenly felt dizzy all over again. She shut her eyes tightly and raised a hand to her forehead. "Min Ah-ssi? Are you alright?" Seri called out, but Min Ah didn't answer. She fell onto the floor.
 
Sungjong's POV:
 
"Hurry hurry pick up!!" I impatiently mumbled under my breath. "Min Ah pick up your phone!" 
 
"Yeobeoseyo?" the other line answered.
 
"Min Ah?! Min ah did you watch the interview just now?" I curiously asked.
 
"Yah Pabo?! I swear, you can't even remember your own sisters voice! Just cuz you left 3 years ago and became a pop star, it doesn't mean that you have to forget about me!" it was obviously Seri who picked up the phone. *Oops....I shouldnt have said that...*
 
"Ahh...mianhae Seri noona!! I just wanted to call if Min Ah was alright. Is she?" I said. 
 
"Well I think she just fainted again. But don't worry, I know how to take care of her!" Seri said
 
"Again?! How did she even get dizzy? Did she eat something bad?" I asked
 
"I'm not sure. But I'll ask her when she's awake again okay?" 
 
"Thanks Seri! I love you!" 
 
"Yep. Love you too."
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
~2 weeks before the accident~
 
"Hurry up slow poke!" I yelled as I turned around to see Him walking like a turtle. 
 
"Wae? It's not like we have to go somewhere important." he said while sticking his tongue out. 
 
"Okay then. I guess I'm leaving.." I cooed and continued to walk faster down the street.
 
"No wait!" he ran down the streets and was now at my side. 
 
"See, i told you to hurry up!!" I gently punched his shoulder.
 
"Mianhae." he giggled. "Were just taking a walk, might as well view the scenery right?" he smiled warmly at me.
 
"Sure! I know a good place where we can watch the sunset." I grabbed his hands and ran down the street with him. 
 
It was just a typical day. School ended and I went over to His house to hang out for awhile. It's too bad that he moved, we could have been in the same school together and see each other everyday. We got bored so he suggested that we take a walk. I agreed, so we started walking down the busy street. 
 
"How? You don't even live in this town, how can you possibly know a good place to watch the sunset?" he said while trailing behind me.
 
"Just cause..." I smirked and led him down another street.
 
We past by a small jewelry store, and my eyes automatically saw a silver necklace with a flower on it. We continued to walk, but my eyes couldn't look away from the beauty of that necklace. He noticed me staring at the store, so he stopped me. "Do you want it?" he asked. I felt guilty that he saw me like that. I was always greedy when it came to things I wanted, so I just shook my head. 
 
We also past by an ice cream shop, and I saw chocolate mint ice cream. MY FAVORITE! And gosh I was tempted to buy it!! But too bad I dont have money. He curiously looked at me, sensing that I wanted it. "Are you sure you don't want any?" he asked.
 
"No it's fine." I lied. I always felt bad when he had to waste money on me.....which was like ALL THE TIME! I have to pay him back, but I don't have money at all. 
 
And for the last time, we past a super market, and I swear I saw Hot Cheetos. I walked towards the windows and stared at the shelves that contained them. *The last time I ate hot cheetos was when....wait NO! He ate my last pack of cheetos!* I growled and stared at him while he was looking at me. All he did was giggle. 
 
We finally made it to the destination: a bridge across the han river. "So this is the place you want to take me?" he asked. I nodded like a little girl and looked at the river with amazement.
 
"The suns really pretty when its rays hit the river on the horizon." I pointed out. 
 
Five minutes past and we were in total silence. It was peaceful though. "Hey, I'm gonna go somewhere quick." I nodded and he left. Twenty minutes past and he finally arrived again. But he was holding paper bags. 
 
"Where did you go?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer me, instead he put the bags on the railing. I opened one of them and found two bowls of chocolate mint ice cream. "You didnt...." I squinted my eyes and scanned him mysteriously.
 
"Yep. I did." he smiled. 
 
I opened the other bag and found two packs of hot cheetos. I smirked. "You know me too well." I giggled. 
 
"Of course! What are best friends for?" he said. 
 
"I told you to never buy anything for me again until I pay you back." I felt guilty again.
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to pay me back?" I punched my shoulder, which made me fall over. 
 
"Owwie!! You don't have to punch that hard!" I pouted and blew on my bangs. His hands wrapped around my waist to help me up. "Gomawoyo." I bowed. 
 
"That's what you get for being weak..." he mumbled while looking away. Luckily I heard it.
 
"What did you say? If you have something to say then say it to my face!" I tried to act tough, but he didn't buy it.
 
"You're not cute when you try to act tough." he said.
 
"So you're saying I'm naturally cute?" I asked.
 
He admitted, "Yes." 
 
Awkwardness filled the air.
 
We silently ate the pack of cheetos and bowl of ice cream within minutes. 
 
"Min Ah, you didn't open the last bag." he said.
 
*Hmmm...I didn't even know that there was another bag.* I finally opened the bag, to reveal the silver necklace with a flower on it. I was speechless. "Oppa....this is so expensive, you didn't need to buy it." I dangled the necklace into the air, making it shine. 
 
"Yes I did. I bought one too, it's our friendship necklace now." he shyly smiled. 
 
"Mwo?! You bought one too? But it's only for girls." I laughed.
 
"It's okay, I still think its pretty. It reminds me of you."
 
I blushed. 
 
"Thank you Oppa...you're the BEST BFF ever!!" I tackled him into a hug which made him stiffen.
 
(That was the last time Min Ah saw Sungjong, until 2 weeks later when the accident happened.)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I instantly woke up from my dream and found myself in a bedroom. "Did I faint again?"
 
I thought about my dream. "Since when was I so nice? I can't remember the last time I had hot cheetos. And that boy....who is he? He's been in my recent dreams too.."
 
*Ahhh? What am I thinking!? It's just another stinkin' dream!Anything can happen in a dream!*
 
I pushed that thought away and headed downstairs. I entered the living room, only to be seeing seven tall figures in front of me.
______________________________
Who are the people?!?!? Let me give you a hint....IT'S U-KISS!!!!.......NOT!!! Lol, you'll just have to read the next chapter to find out! Muahaha!!