I just had to...

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Yoo Jin's POV:
 

"Where do you wanna go, Yoo Jin-ssi?" Sungyeol asked me as he opened his arms wide. "Just look at this place! It's so huge! Itll probably take us a whole day to explore it!" he smiled widely.

 
"Hmm...." I thought for a while. This mall was huge, but there's only one place that I wanted to go. My eyes looked up at Sungyeols, and his eyes popped out. 
 
"ARCADE!!!" we both screamed. He grabbed my left hand and dragged me along. "If we could only find it..." he said looking around. "Ooh! Looky here! There's a map!" he pointed to the map on the wall.
 
"Here it is!" I pointed to the location. He quickly glanced at it and dragged me again to the location. We ran towards many hallways and finally got there. "There's not much people here..." I said as i looked around the arcade room.
 
"Well, more fun for us then!" he pumped his fist into the air. "What game should we play first?" 
 
"Hhmm..." I rested a finger on my chin. I eyed each arcade game suspiciously, each one looking addicting to play. "Let's play ski ball!!" I jumped and ran to the machine. 
 
We played for about 30 minutes. Sungyeol was actually good at playing the game. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any points. I was too distracted by his heavenly looks. *Why can't this day last forever?!* I puffed my cheeks. 
 
"SCORE!!!" he shouted as he got the highest points. "Wooo!!" his teeth showed when he smiled. 
 
"Aww....darn." I made an angry face. "I only got 400 points. I'm not good at this game." I whined in defeat. 
 
"It's okay, Yoo Jin-ssi! Let's just try again and I can help you." he ruffled my hair and re-entered tokens to start another round. He moved aside so I could throw the ball. 
 
"How do I...throw..?" I asked dumbly. "I think I'm throwing it wrong, that's why I'm losing." I cheaply smiled.
 
"Here, I'll help." he moved up and was now behind me. His one hand rested on my hand that held the ball. His other hand slowly gripped my shoulders. *EEEK* was all I could think about. His face was right next to mine, and I could could hear his breathing. 
 
"Uhh...erm...you throw the ball....like this." he hesitated. He slowly moved my hand back, positioning where to throw it from. "Then.....you just....swing." he swung my arm and I released the ball. "There....you just got 500 pts." he didn't let go if my hand. I slowly turned my head and my cheeks brushed against his. 
 
I looked deeply into his eyes, and he did the same back. The next think I knew, he leaned in and our nose touched. Then......our lips.
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
"I'm gonna go on a potty break, Kay?" sungjong tugged on my arm.
 
"TMI....." I gave him a weird look.
 
"I'll be back soon, so wait for me! Ill come look for you when I'm done." 
 
"Ohh...take your time..." I teased. He stuck his tongue at me as he walked away. 
 
I was walking with infinite around the huge mall. Surprisingly, there were barely any people in here. "Hmmm...I guess I'll go talk to Hoya!" I whispered to myself. I happily skipped to where he was walking and softly tapped his shoulders. "Annyeong!" I made a peace sign with my fingers and raised it to my eyes. 
 
"Oh. Annyeong Min Ah-ssi!!" he waved. "What are you planning to buy today?" he asked.
 
"I'm not sure yet, whatever catches my eyes." I swayed from side to side. "How about you?"
 
"Purple." he didn't hesitate to answer.
 
"Oh yeah, I heard you had an obsession with the color purple." 
 
"Yep! It's my favorite color. I basically have everything purple. My pillow is purple, my headphones, a lot of my clothings, and I even had my hair purple before." he smiled.
 
"Oh really? Would you like to add something else to your list?"
 
"What do you mean?" he raised an eyebrow.
 
"Oh nothing.." I lied. That was my plan. I was going to buy something purple for Hoya. I know that I barely know him, but I just want to gift him with something special to show my respect towards him.
 
We entered many stores and looked at many items. While Infinite was at another store, I secretly left to the jewelry store. On the display, I spotted a purple Infinite sign. "Perfect." I thought. "Hoya would love this." I purchased it with my money and headed out to where Infinite was. We entered another store, a kpop store, and all infinite was doing was praising themselves. They smiled whenever they saw a poster of them, and I too, smiled. "I guess I'll buy this for Yoo Jin." I glanced up at the poster and took it down. 
 
"Hmmm...." I crossed my arms. "Hoya-ssi, what would the others like?" I turned my body around to face him.
 
"Well." he cleared his throat. We were walking wide by side together, for almost an hour now. "Woohyun always wanted a new set of headphones, since I broke his." he said. "Sungyeol would probably want some new earrings for his ear, he said he wanted one that was a black diamond." *Interesting* I thought. "L.....maybe a watch? He never knows what time it is." he giggled. "And Sunggyu hyung, he would most definitely want big nerdy glasses, you know, to make his eyes appear bigger." he laughed louder. 
 
"Oh wow! Of course Sunggyu would want that. And I already know what I'm gonna get for Dongwoo Oppa."
 
"That's good then. But don't waste your money on them if you don't have that much." he assured me.
 
"It's no problem, I have enough money for all of that."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Hey guys, let's eat." Sunggyu said as we past by the food court. "And I will pay." he turned away and went to order the food.
 
"Yay! Hyung is buying!" Dongwoo jumped up and down. 
 
The food came fast as we all sat down at our chosen tables. I didn't know where to sit, because Hoya and Dongwoo were sitting next to each other, and so was Woohyun and Sunggyu. I saw L walk by me and sit at his own table, so I went to sit next to him. 
 
"Hey L! Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked.
 
"Yeah go ahead." he smiled widely. "How was your day so far?" He asked. 
 
"It's going good. I bought a lot of stuff that I think would be useful." 
 
"Oh thats cool. Be sure not to use all your money yet." he said as he took a bite into his sandwich.
 
"Yes I know." I answered. "...L...?" I asked quietly.
 
"Yea?"
 
"I never really had the chance to thank you, for that night on the balcony. I didn't think anyone would follow me, and comfort me. I know I shouldn't have made a big deal about Sungjongs sister, but I just want to thank you for comforting me even when I didn't ask you to. I think that was really kind of you." I bowed lightly. 
 
"Dont worry about it. Your like my little sister, I would always be here for you." he patted my head.
 
"Thanks, that's really good to hear."
 
"Anyone related to Hyung is related to me!" he said as he took another bite. "Where is Sungjong anyways?" he raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Oh my gosh! I dont even know!" I sat up straight and thought about what he said. "He said he went to the bathroom, but that was about 2 hours ago..." I was in panic mode now. 
 
Sungjong's POV:
 
"Maybe it was a bad idea for me to say that..." I thought back to what I said to Min Ah. "I only said that so she wouldn't worry about where I was!" I made a straight line with my lips. "Oh well, I need to go to the bathroom now."
 
I happily walked down the aisle to find my way to the bathroom. I walked up a couple set of steps and finally made it to the bathroom.
 
 As I stepped forward, a small hand gripped my wrist and turned me around. I didn't know who the heck that girl was, but just by looking at her, I didn't like it. I tried turning around again but she grabbed my hand. 
 
"Where do you think you're going hottie?" she seductively traced a finger on my palms. "What's the rush?" her bright red lips turned into a smirk. 
 
*I need to go to the bathroom, that's the rush!* I yelled in my head. Instead, I yanked my hand away from hers and gave her a nasty look. 
 
"Playing hard to get, I see?" she laughed. "Let me introduce myself..." she pushed me against the wall and leaned in. *Darn you Sungjong! Why arent you fighting back?!* I cursed. 
 
"Name: Kim Sooyoung, daughter of Kim Jun Hee, owner of this mall." she laid a hand on my chest.
 
I pushed her hand away. "Don't touch me." I said. 
 
"Oh, feisty, I like it." she smirked. "You can order me to do things, but I won't listen to you. Same thing goes for your little bratty girlfriend." 
 
*Min Ah? Since when was she involved.* I thought. "Wait a sec...Your that girl who beat up my girlfriend." I pushed her off me. "You disgust me." 
 
"Oh you little..." she laughed. "You don't have to pretend with me! I know she's not your real girlfriend." she eyed me up and down. 
 
I didn't respond.
 
"My father owns this place, I purposely made people leave this mall so that you and I could finally be together. Didn't you realize how isolated this mall is?" 
 
"Tch." I grunted. 
 
"I over heard your little conversation with your beloved girlfriend just earlier. And I'm pretty sure you said the words 'fake girlfriend'? Am I correct?" she her lips. "I know everything, Sungjong. I know you two are in a fake relationship, just so that you won't lose your job." she mockingly said. "How about a deal? Since Min Ah wouldnt obey my rules, I'm guessing you will have to." 
 
I still didn't respond.
 
"Are you mute now? Well, good. Listen closely. If you want your little secret to be hidden, then I suggest you never see Min Ah again. Stay away from her, because the likes of her shouldn't even be seen with you, but instead i should." she smiled seductively. 
 
"No. Never in my life would I leave Min Ah." I stood up for myself. 
 
"No? Well, I could easily expose your little scandal and have you fired from the kpop world, either way you won't see Min Ah anymore." 
 
I couldn't do that. It was more than a fake relationship to me with Min Ah, but knowing how high-ranked Soo Young was, she could twist her words and make me fired, and I couldnt do that. I couldn't let Min Ah be harmed. 
 
"If you won't, I'll continue to torture Min Ah. Did you see what I did to her a couple of days ago? She couldn't even protect herself." she smirked. "I heard, the reason why she missed school the past two days was because she had a disease and turned ugly. Uglier than she was already." 
 
"Don't you say that about her! She's way prettier than you, and she has a heart unlike you!" I yelled. 
 
"What are you saying? She looks like a gorilla, I don't even know why you two are in a relationship in the first place." 
 
"You're not worth my time." I tried to push her out of my way but she pushed my against the wall again. 
 
"What? Are you scared of me too? That's cute." she scoffed. "What do you say? If you stay away from Min Ah, if you forget everything about her, then I wont torture her anymore." 
 
I gulped.
 
"I won't expose your fake relationship either. And you know what would happen if i did, right?" she made circles on my chest with her fingers. 
 
"Do this for Min Ah's sake. You cant tell her about our little discussion right now, or bad things will happen. Deal?" She whispered into my ear.
 
I wouldn't do it. Not in a million of years. Shes my childhood friend, my best friend, my true love. I spent 3 years without her and I was finally happy again when I found her. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost her again. And if Soo young were to expose my secret, then of course Min Ah would be taken away from me. The last 2 days, she's been miserable, just because of Soo Young. And it pains me to see her hurt. If I didnt do this, then Min Ah would be hurt again. This is for Min Ah's sake. Nothing else. I gulped.
 
"Deal." 
 
_____________________________
-What in the world just happened, you asked? Well, that nasty queenka Soo Young is ruining their relationship!! 
-And I finally updated again! I have school off tomorrow and so I might be able to double update!
-Feedback is much appreciated!!
-I'm sorry for any mistakes, I'm not perfect ://