Comfort

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

No One's POV:

 
The room was utterly quiet, and no one dared to move. Dongwoo hugged her tighter and Min Ah had more trouble breathing that way. 
 
"What? Why is everyone staring at each other like that?" Min Ah asked as she felt her forehead.
 
"Uhh..c'mon, let's go get you some medicine. I think your sick." Dongwoo walked Min Ah out of the room and down into the kitchen. 
 
Sungjong just stood there, thinking about what happened. A small smile formed on his face. "Why are you smiling?" Sunggyu asked. Sungjong turned around to explain.
 
"She's remembering again." he smiled. His heart fluttered just because he said those words. 
 
"What Min Ah explained, that's what happened the day of the accident right?" L asked. 
 
Before Sungjong could answer, Yoo Jin did. "Mhm. Sungjong-ssi..can you explain a little more about what happened that day? I think we're all curious." 
 
All eyes were on Sungjong now, waiting for his response. Woohyun slowly closed the door so that Min Ah and Dongwoo couldn't hear.
 
"Well, Uhh....okay." 
 
Sungjong's POV:
(Before Min Ah came to pick him up.)
 
I was just sleeping on my bed, being lazy like always. I had nothing to do on summer vacation, so sleeping was my only choice. Until my phone rang, it was an unknown number.
 
I hesitated to answer it, "Yeobeoseyo?" I quietly mumbled. 
 
"Yah! Don't be so lazy! Wanna come over to my house?" the familiar voice said. I smiled to myself, because I knew who it was.
 
"Pabo. Why is your number unknown?" I asked.
 
"Becauseeeee! I broke my phone on the side walk and it cracked! I'm using my brothers phone!" Min Ah squealed. 
 
Hahaha..typical Min Ah. "Aigoo..." 
 
"What do you say? Are you busy?" She asked.
 
"Sure! I'll come over!" I clapped my hands. 
 
"Alright! I'll come pick you up soon! If you're not ready by the time I'm there, I'll tickle you to death!" she teased. 
 
"Araso. But you won't win, your not strong." I giggled.
 
"Hahaha. I know your weak spot! So you'll never win!" she warned.
 
"Mhmm...I'll like to see that happen.." I rolled my eyes. We both hung up and I got ready to go to her house.
 
Alright...today's the day. The day where I'll confess to her. She's been my best friend since kindergarten, that's until I moved to a new school. We still kept in touch, but she told me she made a new friend named Yoo Jin. Apparently they knew each other since birth, but she also moved but came back.
 
I don't know why I never confessed to her before. I think it's kinda weird to have a best friend that's also your crush. All this time, we could have been dating instead of just being friends. I knew she liked me too, it was easy to tell. You could say, she flirted a lot with me. She always chased me around and played with my hair. I never minded though. 
 
She's always so bright and fresh. She would never get mad at anything or anyone. When she did, she would be joking about it and forget it. She was popular too, she had so many friends, I got scared that she'll leave me out. But thank goodness she didn't. 
 
"Alright! I gotta look good!" I pumped my fists in my the air and headed to the bathroom the fix my hair. I combed it slightly to the side. I also made it frizzy, because Min Ah liked my hair like that. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. 
 
Me and Min Ah loved shopping together, she would always take me and show me which clothes were the good ones. That's how I have such good taste in fashion.
 
~Ding Dong~ 
 
*Oh shoot! She's here earlier than usual! She's gonna tickle me now!*
 
"Coming!" I screamed so she could hear me. I swore, I heard her giggle. I opened the door, and in front of my stood Min Ah, beautiful as ever.
 
(And the rest was what happened in Min Ah's dream)
 
No One's POV:
 
Sungjong explained everything, not leaving a single detail out. All of their eyes were still on him, and he suddenly felt uncomfortable. "Yep. That's what happened." I concluded.
 
"she couldn't remember you in her dream though." L said. Sungjong nodded, saying he agreed. He didn't know why she didn't remember him, but he was still happy because she remembered that day. Or at least, she dreamt of that day. 
 
"It's weird how she was dreaming of it." Woohyun scratched his head.
 
"Yeah I know.." Sungjong said.
 
"Well..ah, tomorrow's the day we leave to Japan, so we better rest up." Sungjong said, being the leader he was. They all nodded and went to their rooms.
 
"Uhh....Sungyeol-ssi...goodnight." Yoo Jin mumbled and blushed.
 
"huh? Oh...uh goodnight." Sungyeol nodded his head and walked faster to his room.
 
Min Ah's POV:
 
Dongwoo walked me downstairs to get some medicine. My head was still dizzy and I couldn't walk correctly, but thank goodness Dongwoo held onto me.
 
"Weird dream right?" I asked him.
 
"Ummm...I don't think it was. Maybe for the last part, but not really." he said. 
 
"Oh..well yeah. The last part was freaky." he handed me some medicine and I gulped it down.
 
"Feel better alright?" Dongwoo patted my back. All I did was nod, because i still felt dizzy. "I don't feel good going to Japan tomorrow knowing that my little sis isnt feeling well. We were suppose to stay up tonight too because I wanted so spend time with you before I leave!" he pouted.
 
"You guys are leaving tomorrow?" I looked up at him.
 
"yeah. Early in the morning." he said a bit sad. 
 
"Ohh...but Sungjong said we'll be visiting his sisters house on spring break. So we can have a sister and brother time there! Araso?" I tried smiling but it hurt too much.
 
"Yep! I'll give you the biggest bear hug when I come back!" he messed my hair and smiled. I smiled too.
 
"What time is it now?" I asked.
 
"Almost midnight. Let's go, we needa sleep. You got school tomorrow." I nodded and followed him upstairs. I went to my room and found Yoo Jin already sleeping on my floor. 
 
I went to go climb on my bed, but a pair of hands grabbed my waist. "are you okay?" the person asked.
 
"Yes Sungjong. I'm okay." he rested his head on my shoulder. "you need to sleep. You're going to Japan tomorrow." I tried shoving him away but he wouldn't budge.
 
"Ani...I want to hug you one last time before I go. 2 weeks is a long time and I probably won't see you tomorrow." He said with a soft voice. he tightened his grip on my waist.
 
I didn't say anything. We were just in my room hugging, not saying one word. His cheeks touched mine, and I felt a protected with him. 
 
"Min Ah.." he whispered into my ears.
 
"wae?"
 
"-giggles-" 
 
"Why are you laughing?" my head turned to face him. 
 
"Shhh..shhhh...dont ruin the moment." he closed his eyes. *Youre the one who ruined to moment!* I cursed in my head. 
 
I felt his soft and slow breathing on my neck. His cheek was surprisingly smooth. *Why can't moments like this last longer?*
 
I slowly began to feel tired again, and before I knew it, I fell asleep. I was scared to have another nightmare again, but having Sungjong next to me, I was positive that my dream was going to be good. 
 
Sungjong's POV:
 
"You fell asleep on me huh? You lazy bum." I laughed and her cheeks gently. *I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I should have confessed earlier, maybe things would be different from what they are now. But I'm just glad I didn't forget you.* 
 
I lifted her up bridle style and laid her on her bed. I kissed her forehead softly and pulled her blanket to cover her. "Goodnight. Saranghae."
 
________________________________________________
One update for today! Sorry! I'll probably do a double update tomorrow.
 
~She's back...she's back...she's back...she's back OH!~