The Confession

I Do

“Jiyong-ah!” Taeyeon screamed, trying to catch Jiyoung before he leaves.

He continues to walk toward his car. Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind. He recognize the warm body that was embracing him immediately, the warmth that he was longing for, the warmth that he loves, the warmth that he would never forget.

He could hear her sobbing, burying her face in his back. He quickly turns around, still in her embrace.

“Taeyeon-ah,” he said, cupping her face in his hands. It hurts him to see him crying like this. He quickly wipes her tears with his fingers.

She buries her face in his chest, still sobbing. “Where are you going? I don’t want you to go,” she said, between her sobs.

Jiyong hugs her, assuring her that he is not going anywhere. “People will see, Taeyeon-ah.”

“I don’t care. I am not going to lose you anymore.” She said, looking up to see his face.

Jiyong looks down on her, pull her face closer to his and right there and then, he plants a tender kiss on her soft lips. He could taste the saltiness of her tears in their kiss. They continue kissing for quite some time.

Letting go of her lips, he looks into her eyes, smiles and hug her again. He miss this so much, never again will he let go of her.

“Taeyeon-ah,” Sooyoung calls.

Taeyeon looks behind her, still not letting go of Jiyong’s warm body. Everybody is there, smiling at her.

“We should go home now. You need to rest. Jiyong sunbenim also needs to rest.” Sooyoung said, still smiling.

Taeyeon spin her head around. She looks deep into Jiyong’s beautiful eyes. She pouted, a bit sad that they need to separate from each other.

Jiyong laugh at her cuteness, pinch her cheeks, and kiss her once again on her lips, this time for a long time.

“Go,” he said, after they catch their breath.

He hold her hands, their fingers intertwined, “We’ll see each other later, okay?”

Taeyeon nodded, still not wanting to let his hands go.

Finally, Jessica has to drag her into the van. Jiyong could see that Taeyeon is still pouting inside the van as the van leave. He chuckles seeing his girl acting cutely like that. “My girl…” Jiyong tought, liking the sound of it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“How come you guys don’t seem surprise when you saw me like that with Jiyong?” Taeyeon said, asking her members for confirmation.

The members stay silence.

“We knew, Taeyeon-ah,” Jessica said, breaking the silence.

Shocked, Taeyeon turns to face Jessica. “How?”

“He came to us, Taeyeon-ah, the day after you guys broke up. He told us everything, from the secret relationship to how you guys broke up. He asked us to protect you, not to let you hurt in anyway. He said since he cannot do that anymore, he hoped we could always be by your side.” Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s face, “He loves you Taeyeon-ah.”

“We are really sorry, Unnie. You guys broke up because of us, because you wanted to protect us.” Seohyun finally speaks up, her eyes b with tears.

Taeyeon hug the maknae, “That was the right thing to do, Seohyun-ah. It wasn’t any of your faults.”

“So, what are you going to do now, Taeyeon-ah? Whatever it is, you should know that you don’t have to worry about us, and you have our full support, okay…” Yuri speaks, nodding her head.

“I love him, a lot. I want to come clean. I want to be with him, Yuri-ah. I don’t want to separate from him anymore.”

The members hug Taeyeon, approving of her being with Jiyong. They are happy for her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“I want to be with him, oppa. Please…” Taeyeon said to the manager, Kibum, begging for his approval.

“I know, Taeyeon-ah. You deserve to be with each other. I never wanted you two to break up in the first place. You should know that.” Kibum said.

“Then, why did you do what you did at that time?” Taeyeon ask, confused.

“It was part of my job, Taeyeon-ah. I need to protect you guys. Even if that means that you guys will hate me for what I did. You have my full support, Taeyeon-ah. You should know that.”

“I am going to confess everything to the CEO.”

“You want me to come with you, Taeyeon-ah?”

“No, oppa, I need to do this on my own. But thanks.” With that, Taeyeon left, making her way to the CEO’s room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you sure that is what you want to do, Taeyeon-ah?” the CEO’s fatherly tone sounds very relaxing to Taeyeon.

The CEO has always wanted happiness for all the idols under the company. Although the news about what happen to Taeyeon and how Jiyong plays a role in saving her comes as a huge shock to him, he always knew that something was there between the two.

“Yes, I don’t want to lose him anymore, Sir. I’ve talk to others; they said that they will be rooting for our happiness.” Taeyeon explain, hoping that the CEO will agree with her.

“If that’s the case, then you two have my full support.”

Suddenly, they hear somebody knocking on the door.

“Come in.” the CEO invited.

The door open and Taeyeon was shocked seeing that the person who was knocking was Jiyong.

“I am sorry I am late.” He said, bowing his head to the CEO. He looks into Taeyeon’s eyes and then he smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon ask, out of confusion.

“I called for him, Tayeon-ah.” The CEO said, still in his fatherly tone.

“You have to promise me, Jiyong-ssi. Never let Taeyeon get hurt in any ways. If not, you are going to suffer some serious consequences.” The CEO suddenly becomes serious. Even his words become somewhat like a threat.

“I promise sir, I will not let her get hurt at all.” Jiyong looks into the CEO’s eyes, conveying his heart.

“Then off you go, the both of you.”

“Thanks sir.” After bowing their heads, Jiyong took Taeyeon’s hand and leads her out of the room.

Outside the room, both of them look into each other’s eyes. There are a sign of relief in their eyes.

Jiyong pulls Taeyeon into a tight hug, not wanting to let her go.

Taeyeon hug him back, also feeling the same. She buries her head in Jiyong’s chest. They kiss each other for a long time, trying to make up for the lost times.

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah. Do you love me too?”

“I love you too, Jiyong-ah. I do.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

-THE END-

 

 

That's it guys. hope you like it. thanks for all the support and comments. i really had a good time sharing my love for GTAE with you all... i think i am going to write another fanfic. of course it will be about Taeyeon. But who do you think i should pair her with? Please give me some idea and please continue to read my fanfics. Thanks again.