The Lost Trail

I Do

A few months has passed since their heartbreaking meeting in front of SNSD dorm.

Not meeting her at all would kill him. He would miss her too much. Therefore, since after Taeyeon make it clear that she wants to live without him, he has been following her from a far, wanting to protect her at any cost.

Despite his busy schedule, he always thinks about Taeyeon. Following her and stalking her all the time wasn’t the highlight of his life, but he still did it just to make sure that Taeyeon is safe, and that he could at least catch a glimpse of her, even if it’s only from afar.

“But I can live without you…” he could still hear her cold and cruel words ringing in his ears.

Since that incident, he has been staying away from her, respecting her words. It nearly drives him crazy. He wanted things to go back the way they were before, but he doesn’t want to hurt her anymore.

“I will take things slowly; avoid hurting her at all cost.” That’s what he told himself.

He saw her making her way towards a black van.

“Another schedule I guess...” he said, obviously worrying about her very busy schedule.

Trailing her van from a far, he makes sure that she won’t realize his presence.

“This is good enough for me…” he said, calming his anxiousness, even though he knows that he wanted more than just this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Before entering the van, she looks around, scanning the small crowd in front of the apartment where SNSD dorm is situated.

“There he is.” She saw him again.

It has been a few months since she first saw him looking at her from a far. He followed her everywhere.

Even though she wanted to stop him from following her around, having him around like that really makes her feel safe. She could feel his love even though it was only from afar.

After greeting the small crowd of fans, she got into the van and the manager drove away.

She saw his car started to move as well and a small smile crept onto her face.

She loves him and she is thankful of him.

“Just wait a little more, our time will come. Be patient.” She thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

There has been a lot going on in her mind lately. Her body started to ache. She needed some peace of mind. Since tonight schedule ended early, she thought of going for a walk to clear up her mind.

After bidding goodbye to her members, she makes her way to her favorite place, Han River.

Upon arriving on the bridge at Han River, she started reminiscing of her past.

“A lot has happened here, right Jiyong?” she thought, Jiyong in her mind.

She scanned the area, looking for Jiyong. She hoped that he actually followed her here.  She was disappointed when she fails to find Jiyong anywhere.

Looking over towards the river, she smiles.

The moonlight is making this place look beautiful more than ever.

She let the soft wind graces her beautiful face. She felt calm at last.

While listening to her favorite song on her MP3 player, she started to make her way across the bridge.

Suddenly, she felt a strong tug pulling her backwards. The tug causes her MP3 player to fall onto the concrete pavement.  She felt someone hugging her waist tightly. She heard a man’s voice telling her to be quiet. Ignoring the man’s words, she tried to scream but the man quickly pulls out a cloth and put it over .

She tries to fight back but her body slowly becomes weak. She was sedated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 “What is she doing now?”He started to think about Taeyeon again.

Big Bang is practicing hard tonight since tomorrow they will hold special collaboration performance with 2NE1, their junior from the same company.

Because of the non-stop practice, he cannot follow Taeyeon around like he usually does. The practice continues until midnight.

After finishing the practice, BB and 2NE1 bid each other goodbye and they make their way home. Somehow, Jiyong heart is skipping so fast and he started to feel worried. He feels as if something bad is going to happen but he did not know what that will be.

He run into his car and quickly drove towards SNSD’s apartment.

Upon arriving, he saw a small crowd in front of the building. He tries to listen to the fans’ conversation.

 “Who are you hoping to see? I want to see Taeyeon nuna. She is my favorite member.”

“Mine will be Sunny, she is too cute. By the way, I saw Taeyeon nuna a few minute ago. She seems like she was going out for a walk.”

“You mean she left already?”

“Hmm” the other fan nodded his head.

“Damn, I was too late.”

“So, she left… But where did she go, it is already late.” The thought races through Jiyong’s mind.

He sped his car off. He needs to go look for her. Somehow his heart is telling him that something bad will happen to her.

With that thought, he continues looking for her at every possible place. He went to all her favorite places.

Finally, he arrived at Han River. He used to spend time with Taeyeon here, back when they were still dating. She said that this is her favorite place of all.

After parking his car at the side of the road, he makes his way towards the bridge. While trying to search for the familiar figure, he saw what he knows that belongs to her, her MP3 player. He recognizes it immediately since the casing of the player was a gift from him to her.

With his heart thumping crazily, he picks up the fallen MP3 player and saw that the one side of the earphone was torn apart, like it was yanked away from her.

His heart jumped. He knows that something bad has happened to Taeyeon, and he wasn’t there to protect her.

“Taeyeon!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed, and falls to the ground. His whole body is shaking. He was scared.

He was too late…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After a few hours, she finally opened her eyes.

The place is really dark with only one light shining directly above her head.

She felt her head hurt from the excessive sedative that she inhaled before. Her hands and legs were bounded by a rope. was covered by a piece of cloth.

 Looking around, she saw a shadow moving closer to her. She is scared. Scared of thinking what might happen to her.

The man laugh and slowly, he ran his fingers on Taeyeon’s face.

She started shivering. Her tears are flowing. She closes her eyes.

“Jiyong-ah!!!” her mind burst with the thoughts of him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Okay.. so here is another chapter... as usual please leave your comments below as it will help me to write the next chapter. Please leave your thoughts and your hope on how you want this story to continue. and please do help me to spread some GTAE love around okay??? Thanks..