The Missing Piece of My Heart

I Do

It has been exactly 1 week since they last saw each other. Today, just like last time, BB is going to perform their song at Music Core, where the trio, TTS, serves as the MCs.

For the past days ever since Taeyeon and Jiyong met, Jiyong hasn’t been able to sleep as he kept thinking of their meeting.

“It was such a waste”, Jiyong thought.

He was really looking forward to the meeting since he has been missing her so much after their break up. Being an idiot himself, he let his nervousness takes over him which results in him failing to talk to Taeyeon. He wanted her to know badly that he still love her.

“Today… I’ll tell her today. She needs to know, but what if she does not love me anymore. She was hurt. And I wasn’t there to protect her. I let her got hurt. It was my fault after all. She has every right to hate me. Huh… Taeyeon-ah.” He was longing for her.

“Hyung!” Daesung called, out of the blue. “The show is starting. We better get ready.”

Jiyong nodded. He brushed Taeyeon off his mind.

“Hello, I am Dasom, I am Bora and I am Doojoon. Today we will be serving as special MCs since TTS have other conflicting schedule to attend. ” The voice from the monitor in the dressing room startled Jiyong.

“What?!” Jiyong was frustrated.  He missed her and thought that today he will try and make everything better. Things are not going as he planned.

He wanted to talk to her. Force her to listen if she refuses. But she is not here today.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Why don’t you guys stand closer together, the shot will come out better.”

Today’s photography session is taking longer than she taught. Taeyeon was already tired. Since this shoot is for the S.M. ART Expo, all of SMTOWN members are here. Everybody was having a good time since it has been quite a long time since they all gathered like this.

Taeyeon was waiting for today actually. She taught that today she could see him again. It has been a week since they met and the days after that was just killing her. She missed him too much.

After finding out that today’s schedule has been change, Taeyeon was really disappointed.

“Jiyong-ah…” she taught.

“If only I can make things go right again… I want to be in his arms, just like we used to. If only he knew how I felt after our break up… If only he knew how I want to run towards him and embrace him like before… Huh… I can’t do that… We cannot do that…”, Taeyeon taught, trying to get him out of her mind.

“Nuna!!” She felt someone taping her shoulder. She turns around and saw a guy smiling towards her.

“Oh, Suho-ya.” Taeyeon smiled back.

“Are you okay, nuna? You look like you’re spacing out. Any problem?”

Taeyeon chuckled, “No, Suho-ya, I am fine. I am just tired from this long photo shoot that’s all.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Pack your things. Let’s go home.” The manager informed SNSD members.

“Finally,” Taeyeon taught.

SMTOWN members hugged each other and bid their goodbyes. And then, they were on their way home.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong POV:

“It has to be today. Things cannot go on like this forever. I missed her too much. I’ll make her listen even if she does not want to. I need her to be mine again.”

Taeyeon was all I could think off. Even my busy schedules cannot take my mind of her.

“Let’s go home now, boys. You did great just now. So today we are giving you free time for the rest of the day. Don’t go do stupid things, okay?” Our manager is letting us off today.

Once we reach our dorm, I quickly took out my phone.

“I need to meet her.” Scrolling down my contact list, I quickly press call the minute I saw her name.

Waiting anxiously, all I could hope for is for her not to change her phone number.

“The number you have dialed is currently not in service.” I threw my phone on the sofa. Luckily the other members were in their rooms.

“Things cannot stay like this.” I need to meet her today. And so I made my decision. She’s going to hate me more. But it is a chance that I have to take. I’m going to SNSD’s dorm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong’s POV:

Upon reaching her, my heart started to beat fast. I want her in my arms so badly. I’ve missed her.

I quickly punch in the password into the building. Thank god the password is still the same. I make my way to her floor.

 I’ve been here before. After our first official date, I came to drop her off. She kissed me sweetly and say goodnight. Luckily the other SNSD members were fast asleep as it was already late at that time.

“Huh… I missed those moments, Taeyeon-ah.” I breathe deeply.

Pushing her doorbell, I waited for someone to open the door. There was no answer. Nobody was home. I sighed.

At that moment, I heard the elevator door opened and footsteps coming towards me.

Our eyes met. “Taeyeon-ah!!” I called her name out loud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV:

“We’re here. Tonight you guys are free. So just rest and don’t do anything stupid.” I heard our manager said.

“I’m going up first.” I told the members. Picking up my bag, I make my way to the elevator.

Since the members are moving slowly, I decided not to wait for them and close the elevator door.

“Ya, Kim Taeyeon!!!” I heard Sunny yelling. I made a funny face to her and the elevator door closes.

“5th floor,” the intercom announces. The elevator door opened and I walked out while looking through my missed call list.

“Dad called.” I smiled. I missed my family.

I look up as I was nearing the dorm and there he was, standing there looking at me.

Our eyes met. I could feel tears swelling in my eyes. My vision becomes blurry. I wanted to run into his arms and kiss him on his soft lips.

My footsteps stopped.

“Taeyeon-ah!!” I heard him calling out my name.

“Jiyong-ah.” My heart calls out, silently.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

So, what do guys think about this chapter? Leave your comment okay. And to those who subscribe and left their comments, thanks so much. i'll continue writing this story for you guys.