The Meeting

I Do

Taeyeon’s POV:

Oh, Taeyeon-ah!” I heard Tiffany calling my name.

Closing the door behind me, I realized that somebody else is there. Everyone turned and looked at me. There he is. Our eyes met. My heart started to beat so fast that my chest started to hurt.

“Jiyong…” I mumbled.

Quickly, I turned my attention to the other BB members, trying to hide my startled expression.

I smiled at them, “Hello, sunbenim”.

Walking past the BB members, I make my way to Tiffany’s side.

“They gave us their new CD. Let’s hear it tonight.” Tiffany said, giving me her trademark eye smile.

I nodded. Somehow my mouth is too heavy to talk.

“Let us sit.” Being a polite junior I am, I invited them to sit for a small chat.

“Okay”, Seungri said, happily.

Jiyong sat directly across me. He was quite almost all the time. He only replied to questions that were directed to him.

“He looks as if he had lost some weight. Did he not eat? Was he sick? Was it my fault? He looks so uncomfortable. I should have not invited them to stay.” All these thoughts crossed my mind.

Even though the others were chatting away happily, I could sense that the person in front of me is having a really hard time. Just like me, he has his head bowed down, only looking at the tiled floor.

Guilt quickly took over me.

 

FLASHBACK

“Let’s breakup.”  There I said it out loud.

It hurts, but this is how it should be. We weren’t meant for each other. We have to end it. I look at him. He looked miserable. I quickly let go of his grasps.

“Taeyeon-ah” was all that he said.

I think he understood me, but he doesn’t want to end it. He loves me.

And I love him back.

[End of Flashback]

 

“I think we should go now. The performances are starting soon.” TOP said, grinning at us.

“Goodbye, Jiyong-ah.” I mumbled as I saw him leave. My heart aches.

I still love him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong’s POV:

Oh, Taeyeon-ah!” I heard Tiffany calling out her name.

I spun around, and there she was, by the door, as beautiful as ever. She looks disturbed.

Our eyes met, and I felt my legs are turning into jelly. I can barely stand. I was longing for this. I wanted to run towards her and hug her so much. I’ve missed her. I wanted her to know that.

 She quickly turned and looks at the other members.

“Hello, sunbenim”, she said with a smile.

Only God knows how much I’ve missed that smile. Somehow, there is a bit of sadness behind the smile.

She than invited us to sit. I sat across her, wanting to try and steal glances of her. Somehow, there is some sort of heaviness in the air between us, some kind of sadness… and pain. All I could do I stare at the tiled floor.

She doesn’t talk much, only replying to the questions directed to her. She was quiet most of the time.

Guilt quickly took over me.

 

FLASHBACK

“Let’s breakup.”  She said, tear swelling in her eyes.

I wanted to make the tears go away. Seeing her like that hurts me so much. Hearing her saying those words hurt me so much more.

She let go of my hand. “Taeyeon-ah”, was all I could say, as if something was stuck in my throat.

It hurts, but somehow there is truth behind those painful words. Things are getting out of hand. Innocent people will get hurt.  We have to end it. I look at her. She looked miserable. She loves me.

And I love her back.

[End of Flashback]

 

 I should have said no. I should have told her that everything was going to be okay. I should have never let her let go of my hand.

“Huh…” I suddenly sigh. Luckily no one seems to hear me.

“I think we should go now. The performances are starting soon.” TOP said, grinning like an idiot.

“Goodbye, Taeyeon-ah.” I mumbled as I walk out the door. My heart aches.

I still love her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

What do you guys think about this chapter?? Is it boring?? Please do share with me your thoughts. Your comment will make me more determined to write the next chapter. Thanks to everyone who gave me their support and thanks for liking my story so far.