The Fear

I Do

“Do you remember me, Taeyeon-ssi?” the man asked, his fingers running through Taeyeon’s soft hair.

Taeyeon lifted her head, scanning the man’s face. She shook her head. She’s really tired, tired of crying.

She is really scared. Scared of thinking what the man would do to her.

“We’ve met before, you know. Try to remember.”

Taeyeon shook her head again. She cannot remember. Her mind is blank.

“April 17th 2011… Lotte World ice rink… Angel Price Music Festival… Ring any bell?” the man hinted.

Taeyeon’s started shivering, she remember everything clearly. That day hunted her for a long while, causing her to traumatize when being around strangers. She looks up, her eyes in disbelief.

“So, you do remember… hehehe…” the man laugh, pulling Taeyeon’s face close to him.

Taeyeon grit her teeth and knock her head onto the man’s forehead.

“Awww……!” yelped the man.

PANG! He slaps Taeyeon, out of anger.

“Don’t you dare do that again, sweetie.” He lifted Taeyeon’s head. “If you do, then I will not control myself anymore. You’ll see what I’ll do to you, babe.” He said, grinning.

Taeyeon felt blood dripping from her cheek.

“Aww, sorry… I forgot to take off my ring. Look what I have done to you. I’m sorry, my dear.” He said, the blood of her cheek.

Taeyeon felt disgusted by the man’s actions. “Stay away from me, you !” her voice was booming with anger, trying to pull her face away from the man.

“Aww… Don’t say like that. I am not a . I love you Taeyeon-ssi. We are going to be together forever.” The man smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“What’s wrong, Jiyong sunbenim? Why the sudden call?” Jessica asked, worried.

Jiyong shows the girls Taeyeon’s MP3 player. He tried to explain, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Yuri took the player. “This belongs to Taeyeon. She took it with her when she went out just now. Did something happen to her? Sunbei?”

The 8 members look at their senior, seeking for explaination.

“I found it, on the pavement on the bridge at Han River. I think something bad had happen to her.” He mustered his courage to explain to the SNSD members.

“What?!” the girls started screaming. “How?!”

“I tried to search for her, but there were no trace at all. Somebody must have taken her.”

“What if something bad really happen to her?” Tiffany’s voice trailing, she is crying.

“Unnie..” Seohyun hugged Tiffany, trying to stop her from crying.

“I think we should alert the managers.” Sooyoung said. Everyone agreed.

(20 minutes later.)

“What did you say?!” Kibum, one of SNSD’s manager, yelled. They were all gathering inside of SNSD’s dorm.

“Oppa, what should we do? Taeyeon could be somewhere out there, scared and hurt.” Sunny finally voice out her concern.

“Maybe we should go to the police?” Hyoyeon said.

“Police won’t take it as kidnapping unless she is lost for more than 24hours, Hyoyeon-ah.” The manager stated, shaking his head.

Suddenly, the dorm’s intercom turns on. “Hello. Hello?”

“Who is this?” Kibum answered.

“Mmmm, I don’t know if you know this, but I saw Taeyeon unnie being drag into a car just now.”

Kibum buzzed the girl in. All of them gathered in the building’s lobby.

“What did you say?” Kibum asked.

“I am Taeyeon unnie’s fan. When I saw her left the dorm, I followed her, wanting to talk to her. But I saw her tired face, and so I thought I should respect her privacy. So I followed her from a far. She was looking over the bridge towards the river. She was listening to music I guess, since she doesn’t seem to realize that a man was nearing her. I was too afraid to help her because that man was taller than me. The man placed a white cloth on Taeyeon unnie’s mouth and soon she collapsed. The man than drag her into a black car and drove off. I followed them in my own car and saw that the car stopped at an abandon shack beside the highway near Bukhan Mountain. I saw the man drag unnie into the shack.” She explains while handing a piece of paper with the car’s plate number to Kibum.

“Please save Taeyeon unnie.” She begged.

“Thank you. We really thanked you.” Kibum said, looking towards the members. “You guys stay here, I’ll go with the other managers and bring Taeyeon back.”

“No, I’m going with you. We should bring the police to, so that they can arrest the man.”Jiyong said, his eyes half pleading to SNSD’s managers.

“We will go too, oppa.” Sooyoung said. The other members nodded their head.

With that, the girls got into 2 separate vans, while Jiyong drove his own car. The fan girl led them in her own car.

Upon arriving, they saw two police cars already waiting for them by the shack.

“We’re going in. You guys stay here until we give you a clear signal, got it?” the policeman instructed.

“Let’s go.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon wakes up. She just realized that she fell asleep due to her tiredness. She looks around, trying to find the man who has kidnapped her.

“You miss me?” the man approaches her, touching her face with his dirty fingers.

Taeyeon glared. “You disgust me. Back off!”

“Aww, baby, don’t be like that, you’re hurting me, and I don’t like getting hurt. Who knows what I will do to you when I got hurt.” He said, threatening her. His hands started to run down her bared arms. He flashes his erted grin.

“You’re skin is so soft, babe. I like it.” He Taeyeon’s right arm and then her left arm.

Taeyeon didn’t move, afraid that the man would do something worse to her.

She starts crying, she is so scared, and her body started shivering as she saw the man slowly his shirt.

Suddenly, she heard a loud sound. Dusts are flying everywhere. “Police! Put your hands up!”

The police had broken into the locked shack.

Taeyeon look up. She saw three policemen holding their guns, pointing them towards the man. “Don’t move!”

The man look shocked by the sudden visit, but slowly a smile crept over his face.“Uh oh, I’ve been busted.”

The man suddenly yanks Taeyeon of her chair, pointing a knife at . Taeyeon screamed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Outside, the small crowd grew restless. They stood quite far from the shack as instructed by the officers.

After the police went in, they could not see anything anymore.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” suddenly they heard Taeyeon screaming.

They panicked. Jiyong tries to go nearer but was blocked by an officer.

Suddenly they heard a shot being fired. They all rush into the shack.

Two officers handcuff the bleeding criminal while the other one untie Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was crying, and soon all the members were gathering around her, comforting her.

Jiyong stood by the door, only watching her from afar. He is glad that she is okay. He wanted to hug her, comfort her, and tell her that everything is okay. But he knows that he cannot do that. Seeing that Taeyeon is safe is good enough for him. He walks out of the shack towards his car, not wanting her to see him.

Amidst the hugs, Taeyeon looks up, and from her teary eyes, she saw Jiyong, the one man that she wanted to see from the very beginning.

“Jiyong-ah!” the thought explodes in her mind. She quickly gets up on her feet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So, another chapter is up for you all to enjoy. What do you guys think? I've been raking my brain, trying to make this chapter good enough, but i guess it is not as good as i thought it will be. Sorry for that. Please do subsribe and leave some comments for me okay?? Let me know your thoughts on the progress of the story. Thanks and enjoy. ~