CONFUSIONS

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

At The CAFETERIA

 

 

What’s more interesting the two gals just pop out of nowhere that grabs the attention of the boys and the super jealous bunch of freaks they’re over protected to someone that they didn’t even own. The commotion didn’t stop it contagious like a sickness that can’t stay in one place. They’re like insects  that keeps on buzzing that really annoys you, what really catches your attention  is the way that Dara behaves she got away in just a glimpse of an eye without even bothering to tell you where she was going. 

 

 

You hear one of the students audibly since she’s just at your back she mention Dara’s name that makes your curiosity grow much stronger. When you get a little nearer to her here what she says “They’re indeed her old mates if I’m not mistaken” It make you wonder upon hearing  the word “old mates” so what you did is just ask the girl without any hesitations. “ Excuse me sorry for disturbing your conversation can I  ask you something about Dara and what is her connection towards the girls that just barge earlier?”Before she can explain it to you something came up in your mind, so you tell her “Never mind so again for disturbing” you smile at them and wave good bye. 

 

 

It take you  about 30 minutes for you to pass through the crowd the cafeteria is pretty wide but it seems like an ocean of students just appears just like magic and that makes the cafeteria skip that can’t even breath. They look like a bunch of animals that came in different group of species that is ready to hibernate. Your sweat start to drip and you feel dizzy since you skip meal and it’s already pass 12.

 

 

That become your big problem its all the fault of this sudden commotion that drives you crazy. Before you passed out someone carries you in a bridal style in a blurry vision you still recognize the one and only MR. ARROGANT it’s no other than SEUNGHYUNssi. You didn’t complain and struggle from his sudden action and from his hold.  In that state your totally low battery.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

AT BIGBANGS HIDE OUT

 

 

Seunghyun doesn’t mind what people might think about his actions towards the girl that he don’t even know. He carries you until he reaches there lounge that is located just 1 room away from the  cafeteria. The reason why there room is not that far from the food center its because of their gluttonous macknae SEUNGRI. No one can even taste the food he had. The reason behind it because just 1 touch of it you will experience hell in your life.His own made up concept : what is his it’s his  and what is yours is his.  T.O.P places

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter