Save the Best for Last

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Seunghyun still walking in the dark alley. He was known to be the most fearless, and the FEAR of everyone.  But this time he was at loss. Even those stupid drunkards he just let them beat him mercilessly. His phone  rings over and over again it just stop when it runs out of battery. After that he tried to stand up but his body  was stubbornly disobeys him. 

 

 

“HA-HA-HA Just great”. A hand offered him a help to stand up. It was dark only the light of the coming from  the post aids him to see that person was. He squints his eye trying to get a clear view of the person. Only to  find out it was only the one that makes his heart beat wildly. The person that makes him do weird things. But  before he completely loss his consciousness he manage to utter this words; “Tell me what is love?”.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

6 hours earlier…

 

From the moment you saw him leave, you couldn’t comprehend why your heart is aching. Why you felt sad seeing him that way. You surely knows that you’re not suffering any kind of illness. Maybe it was a newly  discovered illness that it doesn’t have any cure at the moment. You keep on fidgeting staring in space, you  didn’t even catch anything Jonggup has been telling you. Until he caught your attention you him saying  “Finally you're back to earth so how was your trip to space Missy Corn Monster? He said while raising his brow. 

 

 

“Anyways change of topic, You want me to aid you to go after to that guy who just eves drop on us an hour  ago?”, You stare at him blankly and replied “What on earth comes in your tiny little brain that make you think  that way?” You heard him chuckle and said “Is it that hard to say yes or no?”. You puff your cheeks in frustration instead of replying, you grabbed your pink bunny hoody that is hanging at the back of your  bathroom door. After wearing it you’re having a hard time looking for your black leather knee boots.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter