Dashing COLORS

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING <3 (^_^) <3

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Park's Residence

 

Your Room:

 

It’s a fine morning for the start of 2nd semester in your 2nd year college life. First and for most you you set what is importantnt. You already had in mind to expect the unexpected circumstances that you might encounter. You usually wore the proper school uniform as it was under the school rules and regulations. It seems like when you’re the one to wear the school uniform it turns out as one of the most famous designs, that is worn during fashion shows.

 

The shoes you're wearing was flat one and simple. Flat because of the reason you easily got tired wearing a high heeled and also your height is good enough. You need not to wear any make up because your pretty as you are. You just put a little baby powder since you’re allergic to any make up products. Add some  pink balm on your lips to avoid from cracking. Your mom loves to style your hair but it always end up in either of this hair styles:

 

 

 

  

Well whatever style you’re on, it suits you pretty well.“My baby turns into a pretty young lady” your mom looks at the reflection in the mirror while her hands on your shoulders. You look at your mom and touch her hand on your shoulder and give her a heartwarming smile. “Umma it’s been 2 years since appa is not here anymore see we able to make it?” Yeah my appa died when I was still in my 4th yr. high school I want to cry but I can’t, I need to be strong for my mom since she was so down at that time.

 

Then jump off of your bed and start to do some aegyo at your mom. “Aigoo your still look like a child no wonder you don’t have any boyfriend” She immediately changed the topic as gestured towards the door and smile reassuring that she’s fine. You just huff and hug your mom “Umma let's eat your baby  is hungry”. At the kitchen she’s still the one puts food on your plate you just ate it. “ Hurry up I’ll send you to school” you just nod in agreement. The family that you only have is your mom no one else, still wealthy your mom is capable of handling the company that your father had left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter