Dreadful Nights

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Tnx for subbing ^-^ I promise to update as soon as I can.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

All that you wanted is no other than love from the parents that you treasured the most. All of those makes you now feel so incomplete like something is still missing. As the rain pour down to earth until it hits the ground describes on how much you felt like when your appa died. What makes the missing puzzle in your heart complete, when there's still the three of you, that composes your umma, your appa, and you.

 

 

Way back two yrs ago:

 

Everyone is preoccupied on studying to work hard in their grades for them to be able to graduate. Some parents are piling up in the faculty office just to bargain for there child in behalf of them to be able to graduate. A student like you in their school makes the teachers to aim highly for the other students to be just like you. Being on top in the class you were always be in no. one. You’re known as the BRANIAC in your school that’s why your parents always speak highly to their friends or co-workers about you. In every quiz or exams you always come in earlier and come out much earlier. 

 

Men are also trying to get your attention but it end up like their souls leave its body. Little did they know how beautiful your heart is, some of them call you heartless because of neglecting their feelings for you. As for you it’s better to tell the truth even if it hurts rather than telling a lie that will turn out to be more frightening.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

School Festival

All high school students is oblige to attend the said event, because it’s a tradition that before the 4th year level leaves the high school life there must be a celebration and that theme is SPRING DEW. It means for a better future and a welcome for a new start, some might find it useless and boring in order to make it more memorable the theme didn’t change but the teachers allowed the students to do what they wanted to happen.

 

There’s a café where the girls dress up in a cute outfits just like this:

 

 

Just choose what you really want to wear:

 

 

 

Some students will do some dance competitions, singing, acting all that kinds of activities it’s like making everyone else cooperation. If you are bound to be with your enemy in your group you might forget that you hate each other and might as well make up the miss understanding in each party. Guess what you’re in, you hate attention but there you are in front of the crowd half heartedly smiling because your father was totally late and it was the first time he’s not there in every events you are in. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter