For The First TIME

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park was just a typical girl who doesn’t like to see someone being bullied. As she remember all those hardships that she gone through when she was still at her Freshmen Years was totally dreadful and dark. It was pretty oblivious that the reason she was bullied is that the guy whom they were dying to have has an affection on her.  You can’t blame her, blame the guy. It’s not her fault in the first place, for him to fall by her looks, her attitude or how she was clumsy and he finds it cute. Guys are just unique creatures that were created and were brought to earth to balance the ecosystem. Because of the reason that girl itself can’t live alone and also a guy. 

 

 

Humanity will meet its end there will be no procreation. Some of them like to be notice and there are some doesn’t want attention and fall in love to a girl who is totally opposite around the girls that he meets every day.What can she do all those crazy fangirls keep on blabbering nonsense stuff like they totally own that person. Because of that attitude that they keep on showing they look like an ILLMINDED person.  Until the day she came to notice you when you’re in your freshmen days. It's not because she sees you like herself. But because she has this feeling that she wants to be your best friend or even her own sister.

 

 

 Dara keeps on pacing she totally lost her fan girl mode at the thought of you she was worried that you might view it in the wrong way. One of her colleagues comes to approach her. “Dara-si I see that you’re restless, Gwenchanayo?” She said sincerely as she put a hand at her shoulders. She startled a bit and shook her head to wash away the negative thoughts and look at the girl, “Hm, gwenchana” she answered her with a nod and tap the hands that touches her shoulders. “Ok then, your beloved TOP is already here” the girl give her and ok sign and a wink that signals her to do something.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

TOP has just arrived at the Jjang University, he just shook his head, and nothing seems to change. He sighed as soon as he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter