7.

She's Back

 

A slim and tall figure with muscular arms resting casually on the wall outside of the classroom door.

 
The class bell rang as you walked out of the classroom.

 
"Oppa, why are you here again??" you hissed.

 
"sup. just wanna fetch you. Why? " Dongwoo smiled, slightly leaning down to match with your height.

 
"Nevermind."

 
You didn't want to tell him that the trio have been finding trouble with you again as you got closer with him.

 
"Stay close to me" Dongwoo whispered to you as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

 
After you left the school compound, you heaved a sigh of relief. Dongwoo started giggling at you as if he understood what you were sighing at.

 
"what!" you weakly shouted, feeling the heat on your already red cheeks.

 
"cool~" Dongwoo said as he bent down again to match your eye level with his sharp eyes and placed both his hand on your cheeks. He then started pouting by trying to blow air on you.

 
"Wh--aat are you do---ing?" you mumbled as you looked away from his eyes.

 
"you look like a tomato" Dongwoo commented.

 
"you look like a dinosaur then. " you chuckled.

 
" RAWR " he said as he hugged you cautiously.

 
He stood up all of a sudden, and held your hands while running.

 
"We're late for the barbecue! "

 
"Barbecue?!?!"

 
 
It was around 6pm when both of you reached home. Still wearing school uniform, you helped the other oppas by gathering up the materials needed for the barbecue. The other oppas offered to help you cook your food but you insisted on trying to cook your own.

 
You picked up a chicken wing on a stick and started barbecuing it. You waited for quite awhile and it was still raw, you started to get a little impatient.

 
" COOK CHICKEN COOK " you shouted at the chicken wing.

 
"It won't if you don't flip it."

 
You felt moist air coming from beside your ear.

 
"Hoya oppa?"

 
You felt Hoya leaning slightly on your back, holding your left wrist in his left hand, turning the stick.

 
"YA LEE HOWON!" Dongwoo shouted.

 
"hehehe" Hoya oppa started giggling and walked away swiftly.

 
"Come, let me help you instead. Go take a seat. " Dongwoo offered.

 
"Okay!" you smiled.

 
You were seating on the beach chair, when you phone started ringing.

 
"naekkeo haja~ naega neol saranghae, eo?~"

 
It was a unknown number, but you still picked it up anyways.

 
"Hello?"

 
.................

 
" YOU'RE COMING TO SEOUL?!"

 
"What happened?" sunggyu rushed over as soon as he heard your scream.

 
"Oppa!" you grabbed his hands as he sat beside you. " my friend from America is coming to Seoul!! "

"Who's that?" sunggyu slightly smiled.

 
"Jay Park oppa!"

 
"Jay....??"

 
" Park jaebeom ?!" Dongwoo seemed shocked upon hearing his name while walking towards both of you with a plate of chicken wings and a stick of marshmallow.

 
 
You and Dongwoo were helping to clean up the mess made after the barbecue party. But Dongwoo did not seem to be concentrating on what he was doing. As he moved across the table, he accidentaly hit the stack of plastic plates and all of it fell to the ground. He squatted to picked it up but took a sudden pause on the ground as if thinking about something important.

 
He stood up carrying the stack of plates and stared at you for quite awhile. Noticing this, you looked at him curiously and asked,"Yes?"

 
"Are you close to jaebeom? Um, Jay park? "

 
"Yes, very!" you replied enthusiastically.

 
"I see." he softly spoke, avoiding your gaze while placing the stack of plates back to where it was originally. "Are you going to fetch him tomorrow?"

"Yeah why?"

" maybe I could come along?"

The next day, you were off with Dongwoo to the airport. Once both of you alighted from the cab, Dongwoo casually held your hand into his. You looked up at him curiously at his sudden action but he seemed to look in all other directions.

You secretly giggled at him.

"jay park oppa ~ where are you~" you chorused.

From the side of your eye, a guy catches your attention. He wore a white beanie, a tight-fitting white shirt which complemented his perfect abs.

"Ah, there you are."

A/N:

Here's an update! Exams are finally over hehe! Really grateful to those who didnt unsubscribed.. I know I'm a really bad and lazy writer T T