6.

She's Back

"But I can't miss todays lesson!" you whined.

"Spare one day... For me? Please?" Dongwoo begged.

"Fine."

"I hope it helps," Dongwoo thought to himself.

He started taking the bike and drove in the opposite direction from the way you usually go to school. Soon, both of you reached a park. Dongwoo waited for you to get down from the bike before holding your hand into his, leading you slowly to a bench in the park.

"Wait here!" he smiled and wandered off.

You started looking around the park whilst waiting for Dongwoo on the bench.

"Such a familiar place" you thought. "Sunggyu oppa probably once took me here... did he? Or was it someone else?"

Soon Dongwoo was back, creeping up behind you.

"Here you go.: he said as he passed you a cup of ice cream. It was definitely perfect for the warm weather.

He walked round the side ofthe bench before settling down on the bench with his own ice cream.

"hahaha!" you laughed as you saw Dongwoo having a ice cream-made "mustache" above his upper lips.

"Don't move." You said as you started leaning forward with a tissue on your hand, trying to wipe off his "mustache" on Dongwoo's upper lips.

Swiftly, Dongwoo pushed away your hand before it cleans off the "mustache" on his face, and pushed you gently but with force to the other side of the bech, pinning you down under him.

"Don't move" Dongwoo said.

All of a sudden, his lips came closer to yours, coming into contact. It was a forceful kiss as both you and him close your eyes, as if it wasn't the first time.

He released his pressure on you and sat back to his original position. He started smiling while pointing to your lips.

"WHAT!?!?" you shouted at him while blushing hard.

"Now you have a ice cream "mustache" too!" he started laughing.

For a moment, you observed how he laughed and started smiling. He had a unique way of laughing, and his eyes, curved into a semi-circle like shape.

Until you went back to your senses, you were chasing him round the park, trying to get back at him. But he was running too fast! Soon, both of you got tired and started lying down on the patch of grass under a tree, looking up at the beautiful sky with many fluffy clouds.

While Dongwoo was telling you how much one of the clouds in the sky really shaped like a dinosaur,

You tiled your head towards him, closing up to his cheeks, and started slightly pecking him, whispering: "Thank you for today, Dongwoo oppa."