4.

She's Back

There were guitar sounds from the living room, this early. It was a beautiful tune played. You wondered who played it..

You raised Dongwoo's arm gently and placed it aside, as he was still in a deep slumber. You sat up slowly, brushed your shirt and hir, making sure it was neat.

Upon looking at his face, his delicate face, you placed your hand on his cheek unknowingly, moving your fingers cautiously over that smooth skin of his.

"What am I doing?!?!" You thought to yourself as you quickly released your hand from his cheek, slightly blushing at your action.

You stood up and opened the bedroom door slightly, peeking at whoever is playing the guitar.

"Hey." the guy playing the guitar looked up and said. He had a prince-like smile, dashing.

"Hi." You said awkwardly as you started walking out from the room.

"Myungsoo." he said.

"Ah, uh, _______." You replied.

"Yeah, I know."

" _______!!" the forever topless guy, woohyun, came running out from the kitchen.

"Here you go" he said as he passed you a self-made lunch box.

"I'll eat it well." You smiled as you bowed slightly, thanking him.

 

After changing, you were about to head out to school with Sungjung when you felt a slight tug on your sleeves.

You turn to see an awkward Dongwoo standing right in front of you.

"See ya" he said.

At that moment, you just had the urge to hug him, somehow. He looks tall and cool, but  his inner heart and thoughts seem like a kid, which make him cute and lovable.

"Yeah, see ya later." You smiled.

 

Then again, that weird feeling came. That something was so familiar but unknown. It lasted for the whole day at school for you. You were still daydreaming even when the school bell rang that signalled the end of the school day. You placed your right hand up supporting your chin with your palm, looking outside the window. Out of a sudden, you felt a slight knock on the table.

"How are your oppas?" the supposed leader of the 3 girl group said with a sarcastic tone a she climbed up and sat on your table.

You simply stared straight into her eyes, not wanting to answer.

"Ah, still a rebellious girl like those times huh." she said with an evil smirk.

"Those times?"

Before she gave you a reply, she tugged hard on your side hair. She started leaning forward towards you, a centimeter before your face.

"You do know how sad he was when you left, don't you?" she hissed.

"Keep your filthy hands off me." You shouted as you looked up, into the three of them.