3.

She's Back

" I dont understand what you just meant.. " Dongwoo replied with a blur face expression as he went down on his knees beside you. But you alright?"

Weird but the headaches seem to be frequent ony when you come to Seoul. It doesn't seem to happened that much when you were in America.. What's wrong?

"Uh, yes." You nodded as you swiftly stood up and ran to gyu oppa. " Can I talk to you for a second? "

Both of you went into oppa's bedroom, leaving Dongwoo outside in the living room.

That guy, your boyfriend, is he staying with us?" You whispered.

"MY BOYFRIEND?!?!" Sunggyu oppa almost shouted.

" Whatever you call him." (A/N: note that there wont be any , just for humour XD )

" Uh, yes Dongwoo is staying with us. " Oppa replied, still unsure. " with the rest of infinite."

"Infinite?" You asked.

"Just 7 hot guys."

 

Sunggyu started scratching lightly with his hands at the back of his head, as if really unsure of telling you something.

"You wanna say something?"  You asked as if you read his mind.

"You mind rooming with Dongwoo?"

"I---"

Looking at oppa's eyes, he seem to be eagerly waiting for an answer, yes. You ddnt want to reject him in any way...

"Okay, fine."

 

You opened the door as the doorbell rang.

"Who's there?" You said as you opened he door a litte.

"OMO OMO OMO, dongsaeng is back!" that tall guy pushed the door and hugged you tightly. "You remember Sungyeol oppa?"

You shook your head, confused at the situation.

"Sungyeol oppa is forgotten too..." that tall guy started mumbling and imitating a sad face as he walked into the house.

As you were about to turn back after closing the door, Sungyeol suddenly turned back and face you with both his hands on each of your shoulder, his eyes were observing you as if an alien was standing in front of him.

3....2....1.. You started laughing uncontrollably as he imitated the face of an owl right before you. (A/N: yeol's famous imitation <3)

"Don't forget this." he said as he smiled you and continued walking back into the house.

 

That night was a terribly cold night. The temperature kept dropping as it reached midnight. You couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned, finding a better position, but you just couldn't...

"You cold aren't you?" Dongwoo asked and smiled. His bright and dorky smile would lit up the room no matter how dark it was.

"Yeah.."

"Come here." he said as he pulled you into his embrace. Dongwoo slightly wrapped his hands above your waist, hugging you. You definitely felt warmth, away from the cold chilly night.

You laid on his chest, listening to the constant rhythemic beats of his heart. You were about to fall asleep any moment.

"Why do you have a familiar scent that seemed to be long forgotten?" you thought.