1.

She's Back

The long flight from America to South Korea had finally ended as your plane touched down in Incheon international airport.

It has been 5 years ever since you left Korea. You couldn't quite remember why you left and there were many forgotten parts about your life here in Korea in the past which had always stayed in your mind as questions that have yet to be answered.

Once you left the custom, you finally saw your own blood-related brother, Kim Sunggyu. He was standing behind the metal railing, waving and smiling at you. As usual, a group of girls would crowd around him, staring at him with wide twinkling eyes at how handsome he is.

As you came out, he swiftly avoided those girls and came running over to help you with the luggages. Both of you hugged each other tightly, relieving your childhood days.

"How were you living?" he asked with a worried tone while messing up your hair a little with his hand.

"It was bad without you.. JUST JOKING!" you sticked out your tongue while poking him on his forehead.

"You little monster!" sunggyu shouted while smirking.

This was exactly how both of you were 5 years ago, nothing actually changed.. yet.

"hmm.. but I do have frequent headaches... I don't know why "

"oh." sunggyu mouthed, who seem to knew something.

Both of you boarded the cab as you headed over to his apartment. After a 3 hours long ride from the airport, you finally reached your destination, Sunggyu oppa's apartment.

It looked quite big from the outside for just one person to live in. You started up the stairs as Sunggyu passed you the keys with him carrying the luggages behind you.

*unlocks door*

" Wah, oppa, your house is so---- ARGHHHHH! " you shrieked as you covered your eyes.

There was a topless guy with only a pair of skinny jeans walking around casually in Sunggyu oppa's house. He seemed to have just woken up though, with his partially messed up hair.

" Yah! Woohyun, you need to wear at least a top now at home, and your pants of course, _______ is moving in. " Sunggyu calmly spoke.

"Welcome back" that guy named Woohyun smiled sincerely.

" Do I know you...? " You asked curiously.

" Of C----"

"Nah, he meant welcome back to Seoul. " Sunggyu oppa cuts in.

Another guy who looks young came out from another room.

"Oh _______, that's Sungjung, he will be your classmate at school. So both of you should get along well~" Sunggyu said as you smiled towards sungjung.

" Oppa, I'm gonna take a stroll around the neighbourhood. I'll be back later! " You bowed towards all of them as you said and rushed off from the awkward atmosphere.

Running down the stairs hurriedly, you realized the neighbourhood around here is pretty quiet. Anyways, it was peaceful for you. You were walking past some alleys when suddenly you heard shoutings from behind. It sounded like a group of people chasing after someone...

Before you had the chance to react and turn around, *BAM!*

You were pushed with your back against the wall in one of the alley and... you were accidentally pecked on the lips.

"Are they gone?" he whispered to himself.

"HEY! " you shouted, forcefully pushing that guy away from you. " What the hell do you think you were doing?!"

"Huh?" he gave puzzled look.

He seemed shocked suddenly and started walking backwards, releasing the force he placed on you.

"You're back.."

 

 


A/N: So the first chapter's up ! I wrote this quite badly (to me) because i didnt knew how to start off well T T but i promise there would be better ones coming up T T hope you liked it !