BITTERSWEET

TELL ME YOUR DREAM

 

HYUNGJUN's POV

 

"Mianhe hyung, I couldn't come yesterday.. Kibum suddenly fainted and I rushed to the hospital with mum.." I regretted it very much..

 

"How is he now?? You should stay there.. I'm fine, kwenchahnah.." His face and his voice were full of concern..

 

"Doctor said he's overworked himself, that's why the immunity of his body dropped and he finally out.." I explained my brother's condition.. "But, he's better now.. Mum with him in the hospital.." I quickly added when hyung was looking at me with a worried expression..

 

"That's good.. I hope I could visit Kibum, but yeah it's impossible as long as I stuck in here.." His voice hinted the deep sadness.. I couldn't bear to hear it and starting to sob..

 

"I don't know what I should do now, hyung.. I'm really worried about you.." I could feel his warm hand wrapping around my waist and caressing my side with his thumb..

 

"Hey, don't be sad ok? I told you I'm fine.." I shifted slightly and buried my face on his broad chest instinctively.. I felt our hearts beating together, like the music filling this beautiful silence..

 

"You're my strength, than you must be stronger than me.." He encouraged me.. I felt ashamed because it should be me who gave him courage..

 

"N-ne.. I'm sorry.." I mumbled between my sobs..

 

"Don't say sorry to me.. It didn't help me.."

 

I looked up at him questioningly.. "Then what should I say to help you?"

 

"You really want to know??" I nodded enthusiastically, finally I had the way to not be so useless..

 

"I love you.."

 

I stunned in my place trying to digest those three words.. He just stared at me.. Maybe he tried to give me some time to relieve my shock..

 

"W-what d-did you s-say??" After some seconds or maybe some minutes?? I didn't clear.. I finally could spit out something from my mouth..

 

"I..Love..You..and what..Say..You??" He was spelling it word by word, as if he was talking to a child..

 

"I-i.. I-i.." Aiissshh stuttering like a fool you hyung jun!!! Say it now or he would take back his words!!! I warned myself..

 

"Saranghae.." I said it in rush but I knew he got the drift.. His lips blossomed in a sweet smile..

 

"Gomawo jagiya.." He said with those puppy eyes that made me fall in love with.. I blushed hearing that nickname.. I had never known that my hyung could say such a cute thing..

 

"I love you and please believe me ne.." He emphasized and I nodded weakly..

 

I lowered my face and pressing against hyung’s chest once again.. My feeling was mixed between happy and sad.. He kissed my top head and whispered beautiful words in my ear.. This is what they called as a bittersweet moment..

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2HJ SWEET MOMENT ^^ COMMENTS N SUBSCRIBE R ALWAYS NICE ^^ THANKYU..