CONSPIRACY

TELL ME YOUR DREAM

 

KYU's POV

 

"What's the result??" Jung min asked me and young saeng hyung while we were sitting on chairs in front of him.. He didn't give us opportunity to take a breath..

 

"The picture is the printout of scanned photograph.." I answered him..

 

"As we wish.. This case can't be proceeded to the court.. They don't have any authentic evidence.." He said confidently..

 

"But I suspect there's something wrong with all these.." I responded..

 

"What??" Jung min narrowed his eyes, obviously curious..

 

"Can we see hyung now??" I plead..

 

"Yaaaahh!! what's going on kyu?? I hate being curious.." Jung min shouted and young saeng hyung covered his ears with his palms immediately..

 

"Yah jung min ah, why you have such a loud mouth??" Young saeng hyung rolled his eyes, full of annoyance..

 

"I need to make sure something now.. The explanation later.. Can we??"

 

"Kaja.." Young saeng hyung grabbed my wrist and we both standing up, while jung min was still sitting on his chair, blankly staring at us..

 

"Yah jung min ah, you want to follow us or still with your daydream here??"

 

"You don't give me some times to digest all hyung.. You don't want to wait until my mind working properly.." He whined like a kid while me and young saeng hyung were walking towards the door..

 

Young saeng hyung turned his head and retorted "Because when your mind came back to normal, you'll bombard us with never ending question and wasting our time for nothing.." I opened the door for us..

 

"Yaaahh!!! Wait for me!!!" Jung min yelled.. We heard someone was walking in rush behind us and after that the door had been closed..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyung, gwenchanah??" Hyung jun asked hyun joong hyung worriedly..

 

"De.. And please don't look at me like that.. It's bothering me even more than my investigation sessions.." Hyung caressed maknae's left cheek and embraced him affectionately..

 

"Can we skip this loveydovey time?? We have an urgent problem to be settled.." Jung min sounded so jealous..

 

"If you can't handle your jealousy, then bring your gyuri here!!! I ain't in the mood to hear your childish whining.. so annoying really.." Hyun joong hyung retorted..

 

"I'm not.. I'm just trying to remind you about why we are here so early.." Jung min replied defensively..

 

Hyun joong hyung snorted.. "Seems like the only one with urgent matter here is you.."

 

"Kyu!!!" He pointed me.. "This is entirely your fault making me so curious then you pretend as if I'm the only one whose in urgent matter.. You brought us here, for God's sake!!!" Jung min couldn't suppress his yell and shot me with his deadly glare..

 

"Don't dare to blame kyu on your own problem!!! It's not his fault that you be an extremely curious person!!!" Young saeng hyung scolded jung min with his words and sharp gaze..

 

"Yahhh!!! Can you two just stop?? Seriously I'm headache and stressful!!!" Hyun joong hyung desperately warned jung min and young saeng hyung while rubbing his forehead..

 

"The truth is we want to see you hyung, and we have an urgent matter to be shared with you as well, so can we just focus to the second reason from now??" Hyung jun mediated..

 

After shouts and glares had subsided, I cleared my throat and spoke up.. "Ehrm.. May I ask you something hyung??

 

"Since when you need my permission to ask question, kyu??"

 

"Because this question related to your investigation and I think I need your permission to ask about the sensitive matter hyung..

 

"Ok ok ok.. It's too formal.. I don't like it kyu.. Just ask.."

 

"Hyung, how many pictures that yubin sshi showed you during your first investigation session??"

 

"3 pictures.. One is this.. One is identical with this, and the last is totally different from the two.." He explained while pointing the picture we had..

 

"As I guess.. Yubin sshi intentionally gave hyung the printout of scanned picture.. I was suspicious from the beginning, because a police investigator unlikely gives any evidences to a suspect.. Because evidences would be presented to judges by prosecutors in court.. We need the original photograph to trace the authenticity of this picture.." I explained with details..

 

"So, you are trying to tell us there's a conspiracy behind all this??"

 

"I ain't that sure, but I'm sure that a single picture can't make this case to be proceeded or dismissed.. Hyung said before that yubin sshi mentioned "evidences" word, which means this picture isn't the only evidence she has.."

 

"But hyung had said earlier that he didn't know ahn sohee.."

 

"I haven't told you all one thing, actually I felt familiar with her name.." I poured it out, something it was so bothering me these days..

 

"WHAT???" They were almost scream in unison, jung min still the loudest one of course..

 

"Initially I denied it because I couldn't recall any details about her, but last night I discovered that hyung unknowingly had mention that name to me twice.."

 

"When, where and how??" Jungmin was getting impatient..

 

"Remember the night when we celebrated maknae's birthday party in Triple S club??" They just nodded and signaling me to continue.. "Hyung was drunk and I drove him home..

 

~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK (KYU's POV)

"I think I have to drive hyung home since he's drunk.." I told my ss501 family members..

 

"Take care of hyun joong hyung, neh kyu hyung.."

 

"Don't worry maknae.. He'll save with me.." I grinned and he blushed..

 

I dragged hyung to his car and drove him home.. I the cd player and classical piano rhythm swept the silence of the night.. Wow, I didn't know that hyung liking classical music, really far from his image..

 

"Sohee.. Play it again, please.. You are even better than me day by day.." He suddenly murmured.. Effect of the alcohol, made him lost his senses.. Wait, who was ahn sohee?? I'd never heard that name before.. Was she someone special for him?? I always thought that only maknae whose in his heart after all this time..

 

We arrived in his big lonely house.. His parents always went overseas for their business and left their lonely son.. I helped hyung got into his room and laid him on his bed.. And I heard he was murmuring again "ahn sohee, how many times I should tell you to press the keys gentler but deep.. Try again, arasseo??" and then he fell asleep..

 

END FLASHBACK...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Do you remember it hyung??"

 

"I swear I can't remember anything about her.." Hyung still clueless although after I guiding him..

 

"Hyung, pleaseee.. We want to help you.. I want to help you.." I begged him as if I was begging for my life's safety..

 

"You're suspecting me kyu??" His eyes narrowed and his voice was hard and hinted a pain..

 

"No hyung, I just try to help you.. Please try to remember her again.. Jebal.." I begged him once again to cooperate with me..

 

"Don't force me!!! You're same with yubin!!! You know how hard these days for me?? You think that I'm happy to be here?? Locked in jail?? You think that I didn't try to remember about her?? I tried so many times kyu!!! Hyung poured all out, his whole body was shaky..

 

My eyes reddened.. I did it.. I hurt hyung.. "Hyung, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to suspect or not believing in you, hyung.. I trust you with my life.. I just want to help you and I need your cooperation to pass this.. I don't want to force you, but even if you know ahn sohee, doesn't mean that you did something that yubin sshi had accused you.. The photo only confirmed that you know ahn Sohee, but it can't proves that you're the one who's responsible for her death.."

 

"Enough kyu!!! Who told you to help me?? I don't need your help.." He said coldly to me..

 

"You think that you're the only one with burden and pain now?? Do you know what about us?? Do you know that we all more than worried about you these days?? Do you know what about kyu?! Even in his dream he shed his tears.. Even in his dream, all his pain haunted him.. I'd known him long before you know him.. Trust me, he has fear that even much bigger than you have now hyung, but do you ever know him?? know us?? You don't know!!! You don't want to know!! Because you just see your pain, it's all the matter for you!!!" Young saeng hyung slapped hyun joong hyung with his anger words and spooky stare..

 

We all sunk in deep silence.. No one dare to speak.. We'd never experienced it before.. The two hyungs maybe were awkward couple, but they never end up in cold war like this.. Maybe this time we should learn.. Maybe this time we should bind our fellowship with trust even more..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOUNGSAENG's POV

 

I saw kyu was daydreaming.. Seeing him like this made my heart ached.. I know he was thinking about hyung..

 

"Kyu, we arrived.."

 

"Ouwh, de hyung.. Gomawo.." I smiled wryly at him, my eyes were full with concern..

 

"Hyung.. Mianhe.."

 

"No, don't blame yourself.. Hyung was being selfish and he must be reminded of his position as the leader and the oldest, he has to be wiser than any of us.." I'd never lied to him.. I ensured him with my sincere smile..

 

"Would you like to stay at my house tonight hyung?? I need you.."

 

"Of course.." I ruffled his hairs affectionately and he smiled weakly..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKYU TO ALL MY READERS *BOWED 90 DEGRESS* HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAP AS WELL ;) I HEART U ALL N HWAITING ^.^b