WHAT'S THE PROBLEM

TELL ME YOUR DREAM

 

KYU's POV

 

I squinted my eyes slightly because of the brightness of the room..

 

"Good morning kyu.." It had become a habit for me since childhood; be greeted every morning with his warm smile.. I was wondering how young saeng hyung could emerge so early whereas we weren't neighbors..

 

"Good morning, hyung.." I yawned..

 

"Prepare yourself well, I'll make breakfast with appa.." He called my father with 'appa' and I called his mother with 'umma'.. He walking out from my room and closed the door..

 

I slid out from my bed slowly and went to the bathroom.. I was so excited and worried at the same time.. Jung min refused to tell me about my first case and my first client.. I hope I'd do well..

 

I was placing a dark brown tie under my collar when my cellphone rang.. I picked it up after I finished with my tie.. "Yeoboseyo.."

 

"Yeoboseyo Kim Kyu Jong sshi.. I'm police officer Kim Yubin.. Do you know Kim Hyun Joong sshi??"

 

I frowned.. "Kim Hyun Joong?? He's my best friend, is there something wrong with him?" How hyun joong hyung could deal with a police woman?? He always hates cops..

 

"He's here with me in interrogation room of Gwanak Police Station.."

 

"Interrogation room?? Excuse me, did i hear it right?? How he could be there??" I confused.. I had never known that hyun joong hyung could do an unlawful act, although he was rebel and certainly didn't like rules..

 

"Yes, you heard it right.. He will explain to you everything when you're here.."

 

"Ok.. I'll come soon.. Thanks for contacting me, Kim Yubin sshi.."

 

"Thanks for contacting you??" I could sense she was frowning.. "No thanks, that's my job.." Then she hung up the phone..

 

Did any of police women always say something sarcastically? I just tried to be polite.. No wonder why hyun joong hyung didn't like them..

 

I walked downstairs quickly and saw my father was conversing with young saeng hyung, resting their upper body on the back of the couch..

 

  "What's the subject of this talk?" I pecked my father's cheek from behind..

 

He tilted his head up slightly to look at me.. "Just light conversation in the morning.."

 

"Something I won't find in any newspaper, right??" I grinned..

 

"You won't.." He chuckled and young saeng hyung shook his head amusingly.. "Breakfast??" He pointed the toasts on the table in front of him and I nodded.. "Young saeng made the toasts with mango jam, as your favorite.." I walked towards the table.. "He always considers you in the first place before himself.." Appa pinched young saeng hyung's cheek before giving me the best smile on earth (actually his and young saeng hyung's are the best smiles on earth..)

 

I took one and munched it happily.. "Yummy" I praised sincerely..

 

"Anyway, do you want to stand there forever, kyu.." Young saeng hyung captured my oddity..

 

"Uumm.. Actually I'm in hurry, hyung.. Can we just go now??" Young saeng hyung gave me the quizzical look.. "Appa, I'm sorry I can't accompany you.."

 

"You're too excited in your first day, neh?" He smiled understandingly.. "Good luck son.. I'm so proud of you.. If your umma was here, she would too.." I saw the tears forming on his eyes..

 

I hugged him tightly.. "Gomawo appa.. I'm so lucky to have you by my side.." I let my tears wetting his shirt a bit..

 

He caressed my back for awhile before letting me go.. I wiped my tears, then I pulled young saeng hyung's hands gently to make him stand up..

 

We both bowed at appa with happy smile curving on our lips..

 

I was opening the front door when my father suddenly called me.. "Son, take care of yourself ne.."

 

"I will appa, don't worry ne.. Besides, I have young saeng hyung with me.." I ensured him before stepping out..

 

"Young saeng ah, I owe you the trust son.." Young saeng hyung nodded slightly and closed the door..

 

"What's that hyung??" I asked him suspiciously while we were walking towards hyung's car..

 

"Hmm??"

 

"I can't catch his last words to you.."

 

"You said you're in hurry.." Then he dragged me to his car, skipped to answer my question..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO ALL MY CHINGUDEUL : MEET ME AGAIN, NEH ^^ *REMEMBERING OUR GENTLE CENTER => HOPE HE'LL COME BACK TO US SOON.. HWAITING KYU JONGIE ^^*