PROMISE

TELL ME YOUR DREAM

 

~~~~~~ KYU's Dream (Author's POV)

 

"Hyung.." The younger boy started to sob and hugged his hyung tightly..

 

"I'm here kyu, don't cry.." The older boy tried to calm him down and wiped his tears..

 

"Why God wants eomma so early??" The younger named kyu was still sniffing..

 

"Because He loves her very much, then He can't wait any longer to keep your eomma by his side.."

 

"But I need eomma so much.."

 

"I can share my eomma to you and you can share your appa to me.. How is it??"

 

"Mmm?? I think it's good.." Kyu smiled happily for that.. "Hyung.. Why they called my eomma as a traitor??"

 

"Don't hear them.." The older boy covered the younger's ears with his palms.. "They didn't know your eomma.. Your eomma wasn't a traitor.. She was a genius woman in the wrong place.. She was so kindhearted, that's why she has you as her son.. She just didn't have a defender to defense her in the court.."

 

"Why appa didn't defends eomma in the court??"

 

"Because he couldn't do it.. Your eomma must be defended by a lawyer.."

 

"A lawyer?? Is the person so important??"

 

"Very important, because he or she is allowed by government to defend someone who has been accused of committing crimes.."

 

"I want to be a lawyer hyung.. I'll defend my appa, hyung, our eomma and our friends.."

 

"Then I'll become a detective, so I can help you and take care of you always.."

 

"Promise??"

 

"Promise.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUNGSAENG's POV

 

I could see his tears were forming on his eyes.. He cried even in his dream.. What did you do to him, Lord?? He always believed in YOU, please let him happy.. I wiped the tears on the verge of his eyes.. I moved even closer to him, making my face was only mere inches away from him.. I felt his warm breath blowing on my face.. I'd never been bored to look at his face.. Oh God, He was so perfect.. My index finger was tracing his face gently, careful not to wake him.. I started my exploration with his perfect arched eyebrows, and down slightly to his curled eyelashes that hiding the beautiful deep eyes.. My finger then darted to his cute nose before his smooth-baby cheeks.. Finally my exploration was ended on the soft-plump lips.. I trembled just by touching his tempting lips.. I can't help myself but brought his kissable lips onto mine.. OMG, his taste was so sweet.. I stared and stared and stared.. I thought that I couldn't stop worshiping his face..

 

"Kyu.. What should I do to make you look at me? How long I must wait for you to notice me? I know you all this time thought I was your cousin.. What if I said it was wrong? Would you be mine?"

 

And suddenly he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me on top of him.. I had flush rise in my cheeks, aware of my position now.. My body froze for a moment, wishing very much time could just stop..

 

"Young saeng hyung, please don't leave me.. Don't leave me.." I smiled when he was uttering my name sweetly while sleeping.. Was he dreaming of me?? His hug was even tighter than before, making my heart thumped like crazy.. OMG, I swore I really need my breath to live now.."

 

"I'm here kyu.. I'll never leave you.. I had promised to you before, and I'll keep my promise forever.." I whispered on his chest..

 

"Hyung??"

 

"Hmmm??"

 

"Yaaaaahhhh.." He suddenly pushed me aside making me laying next to him..

 

"W-what are y-you d-doing h-hyung??" He stood up immediately, looked horror..

 

"Trying to your sleeping body.." I smirked..

 

"Yaaaahhh hyung.." He crossed his hands on his chest and I laughed..

 

"What's that face kyu?? Red like a tomato.."

 

"Stop staring at my face hyung.. You humiliate me.."

 

"I know you were dreaming of me.. Are you liking your own cousin??"

 

"Bleehh.." He stuck out his tongue..

 

"Still childish, yet cute.." I teased, made his face even redder than before..

 

"Why you still lying on my bed hyung??" He squeaked uncomfortably..

 

"Why's my presence suddenly disturbing you??" I smirked..

 

"N-not like that.." He stammered a bit.. "I'm just gonna prepare myself to work.."

 

"Go on.. I just want to lay on your bed little longer.. Do you mind??" I said the last line with seductive tone and winked flirtatiously at him..

 

"O-ok.. I-i take a shower now.." He almost ran into the bathroom and I heard the door had been locked.. I chuckled.. So adorable..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.. I poured some milk into three glasses, for me, for kyu and for appa.. I couldn't help but smile when I was remembering about what just had happened.. I my lips, I still could taste the sweetness from his luscious lips, and his scent was still lingering on my body.. I thought I was getting this morning *deuh*..

 

"Young saeng ah.. Making breakfast?" I sensed that someone was patting my back, making me startled and I almost spilled the milk on the floor..

 

I turned my face and seeing appa was smiling warmly at me.. "Ouh appa.. Ne.."

 

"Why your face is red?? Are you sick??"

 

"De?? A-aniya appa.. I'm ok.. Maybe just the effect from light reflection of the room.." I must control my own thought or else I would get caught thinking something inappropriate about my own cousin..

 

"Did kyu wake up??"

 

"Ne appa.. He's getting ready now.."

 

"You make toast with mango jam again??"

 

"Ne.. Kyu really likes mango jam, and seems like he never get bored of eating it.." I smiled sincerely.. What do you want to eat, appa?? I'll make it to you.." I offered him..

 

"Same.. I recently taste the mango jam is yummy.." He caressed my back affectionately..

 

What about the test?? The result has come out??"

 

"Not yet appa.. The doctor said, the result will come out a day after tomorrow.."

 

"Young saeng ah, you really love kyu ne.. I'm so thankful of it.. He almost lost his spirit after his eomma died, but you gave him strength to pass the hard time, even help him finding his fate as a lawyer.."

 

"I'll always love him no matter what happen.. I had promised to him to not leave him and I can't even imagine what would I do without him.. Would you keep your promise too, appa??" I wanted to ensure myself before giving him the result..

 

"He's my life, son.. My promise is streaming in every cells of his blood.." I saw his sincere smile and I knew he was honest with his words..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYU's POV

 

"Andwae andwae andwae.." I shook my heads for hundred times!!! I wonder why my neck wasn't broken and so thankful of it.. He was your cousin kyu!!! For God's sake!!! I scolded myself to think something inappropriate.. Why suddenly hyung acted like that?? I covered my face with my palms.. I must control this bloodstream in my cheeks, or else I would end up with these tomato cheeks forever.. Aigooooo..

 

"Think something else.. Think something else.." I warned myself while pacing back and forth in my room..

 

"Dug.."

"Awww hurt.." I whined in pain and rubbed my knee immediately.. I hit the desk study clumsily.. Really not my day huh?!!

 

"Kyu.. Are you ready?? You took so long.." Hyung burst in..

 

"D-de.." I bit my lower lip to hold the pain of my throbbing knee..

 

"Yaaahh.. Are you sick?? You look so trouble.." Hyung gave me his worry look..

 

"I'm not.."

 

"You're not well.. Look at your legs.. You're walking with lame leg.. Aigooo.. Come on I’ll give you a ride back.” He kneeled in front of me and he piggyback me..  

 

“Gomawo hyung..” I whispered it in his ear, while my chin rested comfortably on his shoulder and my arms were wrapping his upper body tightly.. Then I felt something was wrong with my heart.. Why was it beating like this?? What was this?? What was wrong with me?? 'Hyung, was it you?? Who was making my heart like this??' I dazed of this new sensation I'd just felt.. This was the first time my heart could react like this when I made a physical contact with someone, and very first time to me being uneasy around my hyung.. 'Dear heart, could you stop thumping hard?? It was embarrassing if my hyung could feel you like this..' I spoke with my own heart now, I thought I was getting crazy *deuh!!!*

 

"Kyu.. Kyu.. Are you still with me??" His voice startled me..

 

"D-de?? What did you say, hyung??"

 

"Aigooo.. You didn't pay attention, did you??" I was so embarrassed when hyung’s accusation hit home..

 

"Sorry hyung.. Could you repeat it again??"

 

"I said that I’ll do anything for you and our family.." He sang to me with tone of annoyance but affectionately at the same time..

 

"Thankyu so so much, hyung.." I was so touched with his words.. His voice was so angelic?? Why I'd never noticed it before?? Then I gave him a peck on his cheek and his cute dimple smile appeared..

 

"And I also asked.." He continued.. "What had happened to your leg??"

 

"Uumm.. I clumsily hit the desk study.." So embarrassing..

 

"Wae?? You're not a clumsy person.. Am I bothering you that much??" He chuckled..

 

"Yaaaahh stop it hyung.." I smacked his shoulder.. "You sounded like jung min now.." I pouted..

 

"Ahahahaha.. I love to see you being bothered by me.."

 

"MWOH??"

 

"Yaaaahhh.. Don't shout near my ear.. I still need my hearing ability.."

 

"That's entirely your fault hyung, so don't complain about that.." I emphasized and he just laughed..

 

He took me to the kitchen and helped me sit on a stool.. He grabbed some ice and placed it on my swollen knee..

 

“Leave it on for a while, It’s still 6:30..” I nodded and smile..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGMIN's POV

 

"This gorilla really makes me crazy!!! Where's he?? 08.15 now Aigooo.. He's 15 minutes late and it wasn't tolerated here.. I'm still his boss.. Not even respect me as one.. Deuh!!!" I grumbled..

 

"Yeboseyo.." I heard his greeting on the other line..

 

"Yah!!! Where are you?? You want to get fired??" I threatened him..

 

"Oh jung min ah.. I'm sorry.. I forgot to call you that I'm getting late.."

 

"Why you always forgot to call me??" I protested..

 

"Sorry jung min ah.. So sudden.. My knee.."

 

I interrupted him with panic tone.. "Yah, what's wrong with your knee?? Did you see a doctor to check it?? What the doctor said to you?? Where are you now?? Who's with you?? Do you need me to accompany you wherever you are??" I said all those questions with just one breath..

 

"Which question should I answer first??"

 

"All!!!" I ordered..

 

"I clumsily hit my desk study this morning.. No need to see a doctor because I'm ok right now.. I just need to rest my leg for awhile and I did it.. I'm on young saeng hyung's car and we're near to PJM law office.. Satisfied??"

 

"Ok ok.. I'm waiting for both of you.. Anyway, young saeng hyung got the result??"

 

"De.. We'll discuss about it when we already there.. Bye then.." He hung up the phone..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I RE-WRITE THIS KYUSAENG CHAP.. I HOPE U ALL LIKE THIS ^^ THANKYU FOR ALL MY READERS N SUBSCRIBERS.. I LUV U ALL ;) HWAITING ^.^b