POLICE STATION PART I

TELL ME YOUR DREAM

 

KYU's POV 

 

"Hyung, drop me at gwanak police station please.." I plead to young saeng hyung..

 

"Why do you want to go there? Did jung min give you a case? who's your first client? What kind of case that you'll handle for the first time?" Young saeng hyung bombarded me with questions, but  he still could focus driving.. Daebak!!

 

"No, he didn't.. I want to meet hyun joong hyung.."

 

"Hyun joong?? Why he could be there?" He asked me with large amount of surprise..

 

"ehrm.. I don't know either.."

 

Then I told him about the call that I received this morning.. "Mwoya? A police woman called you??? But why you and not his parents?"

 

Young saeng hyung was right, why me??? "I don't know.. I didn't ask her about it.."

 

"It's weird.. I'll accompany you to meet him there.."

 

"It's not necessary hyung.. Just drop me there.. You've just told me there's important thing that you have to settle it immediately.."

 

"Nothing's more important than you and hyung.." He said it with blush..

 

Ouwh, did young saeng hyung has special feeling towards hyun joong hyung?? 

 

He looked at me slightly then smiled.. I knew it.. He read me.. "Yah, kyu jongie!!! Do you think I have special feeling towards hyun joong hyung???"

 

Bingo!!!

 

"If it is, my answer is Yes I have.."

 

"Jinjja?? you do like him, hyung??" I wanted to confirm by questioning..

 

"Wae? Is it wrong? Me and him, we're singles.. You don't mind about ual pair disorientation, do you??"

 

"I'm ok with that, but erhhmm.." I cut my words and looked away..

 

"What??"

 

"Hyung, look!!" I pointed at the large low rise building.. "We've just arrived.." I tried to change the subject..

 

"No need to say that, I'm the driver by the way.. You just want to change the subject.."

 

I avoided his stare.. "No.. I didn't mean to.." He knew that I was lying *deuh!!!*

 

"So, what say you about my answer??" He insisted..

 

I couldn't runaway from this.. Omo omo omo.. Eottokke?? What to say what to say.. What to........

 

Then suddenly my cellphone vibrated and I saw 'Mal' appearing on the screen.. Thanks Mal.. I'd buy you carrot juice tomorrow (^o^) Kekekeke..

 

"Who's that?"

 

"Oh, mal.. I forgot to inform him about what had happened.."

 

I was busying myself with reading and texting back until we reached the parking lot.. I was glad that I had excuse to not answering young saeng hyung's question.. I won't to say such thing which probably would hurt him, although I thought that he knew about it because it's too obvious *sheeeesshh*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOUNGSAENG's POV

 

I slightly saw his changing expression and I can't help myself to test him.. I really wanted to know his true feeling.. I could easily read his mind, just like reading an open book.. I grew up together with him and my skill was well trained because I was a detective.. But, he always manage himself remained expressionless whenever I brought the conversation into "love" matter..

 

Was he jealous with hyun joong hyung?? He tried to escape from my question by informing me about jung min message.. Yah, try to not expect too much young saeng ah.. Even he was ok with gay matter, but it seemed like he was still interested in women not men.. Aaaarrgghh I was so curious and thanks to jung min who messed all in instant *deuh!!!*

 

"Young saeng hyung.. When we get in? Seems like this parking lot is entertaining you that much.." He chuckled..

 

I made my expression unreadable to him and simply said "Ok.. kaja.."

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

KYU's POV

 

I took a deep breath before entering the police station.. This wasn't my first time to be here, I had been here several times before to meet my client, but this is my very first time to meet my best friend here, and it wasn't good..

 

Then I saw someone waving his hand.. "Hi kyu.."

 

"Hi khun.."

 

"I heard that you got the license.. Congratulation.." He gave me two thumbs up..

 

My beaming smile was blossomed for that.. "Kamsahamnida.."

 

"Ouh, annyeong hasyeyo youngsaeng sunbaenim.." Nickhun suddenly noticed someone behind me and he bowed politely to hyung..

 

"Annyeong nickhun sshi.."

 

"You know my hyung?"

 

"Almost all of Seoul Police Officers know and respect him as a reliable detective.." Nickhun continued staring at youngsaeng hyung full with admiration on his brightly eyes..

 

"I agree.. My hyung is a reliable detective, but sorry khun, we are in hurry.."

 

"Is it for your another client??"

 

"Ummm.. I just want to meet my best friend.."

 

He made the surprise face.. "Best friend?? Your best friend working here??"

 

"Sorry, khun.. I can't explain now.." Nickhun nodded understandingly..

 

"Ok.. Good luck for you and especially for you young saeng sunbaenim.."

 

After me and young saeng hyung saying thanks to him, we both hurriedly went upstairs.. Interrogation room was in the second floor.. Then I saw a police woman getting out from the room, followed by hyun joong hyung whose walking uncomfortably behind her.. Is she Kim Yubin sshi?? She's beautiful, not like what I had imagined.. I slowed my foot steps, then I could observe her.. She has y tanned skin, a cute round face and beautiful legs.. Yah kim kyu jong!!! Were you tempted now?? She was a cop!!! Besides, your best friend needed you, that was why you were here!!! I mentally scolded myself..

 

"Kyu yah.. Finally you are here.." I smiled and hugged him.. "Kwenchana hyung?" He nodded slightly..

 

"Young saeng ah.. You came too.."

 

"De hyung.." The two were hugging each other for a moment before letting go..

 

Then I turned to face a y cop *what did I say?? y?? Aaarrrgghh* "I'm kim yubin.." She offered her hand and I shook it gently..

 

"I'm kim kyu jong.. Nice to meet you.."

 

"Nice to meet me?? I'd bet it won't be as nice as you think, if you know everything about what's going on with your best friend.." Again, she talked to me with the sarcastic way..

 

She turned her face to look at young saeng hyung.. I could see that she was stunned in amazement.. "Young saeng sunbaenim.." She uttered his name sweetly, and young saeng hyung just smiled at her..

 

"Eherm.." I clear my throat noisily and she automatically looked at me.. "What's going on with my best friend, kim yubin sshi??"

 

"I interrogated him awhile ago, then you can ask him about it.. I leave you to talk with him privately.. 30 minutes I think enough, because he must back to his detention room.." She said coldly to me.. Aigooo..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Young saeng's POV

 

I could sense that kyu's interested in yubin.. I just think that he was jealous of hyun joong hyung.. Aigoooo.. I had to cope this feeling, or I will destroy our brotherly relationship that has existed since childhood..

 

"Detention room?? You locked there??" I heard kyu's reply, the tone full of disbelief..

 

"Unfortunately yes.. And I locked in the cell with a drug dealer.. You believe it or not, but he can still relate to his fellow drug dealers are still out there while he's inside the cell with me.."

 

"I would ask my colleagues to find out about it, but right now I just want to focus on your problem hyung.." I said to him while looking at him with so much intensity..

 

He his lips and said "She accused me as a murderer of a little girl named Ahn sohee and I swear I can't remember anything about her.."

 

"Ahn sohee??" I rubbed my forehead lightly, trying to get any information about the name in my memory..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KYU's POV

 

I tried to recall my memory about ahn sohee --strangely I felt familiar with the name-- but, I'm clueless about who, when, where, why and how questions related to her..

 

"I can't find that name in my memory hyung.." Young saeng hyung spoke up..

 

I pushed my tiny strange feeling away because I couldn't recall my memory about the --strangely-- familiar name, moreover after hearing young saeng hyung statement.. Young saeng hyung was the best in memorizing..

 

"I can't remember anything about her hyung.." I shook my head weakly.. "Maybe it's just kind of what we called as misunderstanding.." I tried to say it with more convincing tone but young saeng hyung kept staring at me.. I knew he was observing my expression.. I really can't hide something from him *deuh!!!*

 

"I thought it as well for the first time, but now I ain't that sure.." Hyun joong hyung responded..

 

"What are you trying to say hyung??" I confused..

 

"Look at this.." My eyes widened and I gasped..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKYU TO ALL MY DEAR LOYAL READERS WHO LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH ^^ I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING CHAPS OF THIS FIC.. I HEART U ALL :)  DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ;)  HWAITING ^.^b