3

Not Longer Yours

The Truth

Yul POV :

 

“Wohooooo SEOULL” i shout in excitedment when our plane landed on Incheon airport.I miss my hometown so much.

 

“SHUT UP YUL” aish this midget always ruined my good mood

 

“Hey dude.What's the problem with you?KIM MID..hmmmppppff” he cover my mouth with his palm for preventing me saying those nickname.

 

“Call me that once again.Then i'll make sure you'll never ever see any hot girls in here again tomorrow.” He whisper with his calm tone but enough to send chill over my body.

 

“A...arasso Tae” I release myself from him.

 

“Good Boy” he pat my head.Aish this midget.#oops

 

“KWON YUL!!!KIM TAEYEON!!OVER HERE!!!” i hear some one called our name.

 

“SHIKSHINNNN” Taeyeon and I said at the same time and run towards our another best buddy

 

“Aww i miss you so bad guys.” The guy hug both of us.O yeah his name is Sooyoung.But me and Taeyeon used to call him by SHIKSHIN because he just love food more than anything in this world.He's a CEO of the Choi enterprise and he also a choding like me.

 

“I miss you too Soo” I answer him back

 

“Me too me too” Taeyeon in

 

“Guys, let's go and find something to eat now.I'm hungry.Don't worry my treat” Taeyeon said

 

“Free food?” i look at Taeyeon and he just nod

 

“FOOODDDDDDDDD” The shikshin mode is activated.Then he drag both of us to his car.

 

 

Taeyeon POV :

 

Finnaly!!!I'm Back to Seoul.And right now me and this two choding are having lunch on ELF cafe.Aww i miss korean's food so much.When i having little chit chat with my beloved chodings.

Suddenly *i like to move it move it i like to move it move it* #Woah madagascar?!!Shut up author just keep writing that's my phone okay#

 

“Yeobseoyo” i pick up my phone.

 

“Tae...Are you already arrive in Seoul?” a middle aged man voice answer in other line

 

“APPA!!Yeah i've arrive in Seoul a couple minutes ago.”

 

“Good!!Wait for me Tae..Appa will pick you up”

 

“Hey don't need Appa.My friends already pick me up an we are having lunch now.”

“Okay.You'll spend your night in our house right Tae??”

 

“No Appa.I'll just stay in my apartment.I promise i'll visit you on tomorrow or the day after tomorrow k?” Yeah me and appa didn't live together anymore after i become a successor of Kim Resort i choose to buy an apartement that near my Company and live by my self.

 

“Allright then.Tae,Appa want you to meet Appa's bussiness partner,Mr Hwang.He's the owner of Hwang resort.Appa and him are a planning to do a resort bussiness together in the future.So in this case Appa sure need your help.”

 

“Yeah sure Appa just set us to have a dinner together then we'll talk about it together.”

 

“Well see you the day after tommorow at GG restaurant Tae.Please wear a great oufit son because Mr.Hwang have a beautiful Daughter.You know what Appa mean right tae.” A laugh escaped from a middle aged man from the other line

 

“Appa!!See you too appa” I whinned a little and Both of us hang up together

 

I really really wanna meet appa right now.But i just can't.I still have some bussiness to take care before i have a free time to visit Appa.I also currious about appa's new partner.

MR.HWANG??hmm that's name is little familliar for me.

OMO!!could it be Fany's father??Just for your information guys i never meet Fa... i mean Tiffany's father before because she never introduce me to his father beside his father rarely in their home.No no it couldn't be.It must be another Mr.Hwang.

I can't wait until that day came.kekeke.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV :

 

Me and Jessica are shopping together at Coex Mall now. I need to buy a new dress for dinner with Appa's bussiness partner tomorrow.

 

“Tiff can you make it fast?? My mom ask me to pick Krystal up from her school.” Jessica whine

 

“Patient Jess.I'll look horrible tomorrow if i don't get any proper dress to wear.”

 

“Gosh!! Fany.Just pick up the dress that you want then pay it.I can't wait any longer”

 

“FINEE!” I pick the black one then rush to cashier

 

 

Jessica POV :

 

Aishhh that Brat!!! why she must buy a new dress agin when she already has a tons in her wardrobe? I can't understand her even i'm her bestfriends.

Nahh since she's still in chasier,i'll just walking around here.Hey!!isn't that Siwon?And he's with another girl??

 

This is my chance.It'll be a prove to Tiffany about what i tell her about Siwon.He is a playboy.No not Playboy,Playboy is too nice for him just call him 'ManWhore'.

 

“TIFF!!Follow me,i wanna show you something” I drag her out from the boutique after she paying

 

“Gosh Jessi.I'll walk by myself.don't need to drag me like that”

 

“No,I've to drag you this time” I pull her wrist with me then run to the place where i saw that 'ManWhore' just now

 

I and Tiffany panting so hard after we reach the 'place'.#smirk

 

“Now show me Jessi?If that's not important i'll kill you for ruining my precious make up with your running section.”

 

“There..There look by yourself Tiff.” I pointed at Siwon and the girl direction.OMO!!!they even kissing in the public now.That's just PERFECT!!!

 

“Wha.... SIWONNNN!!!!!” She run towards Siwon direction

 

I follow behind her.Seems like Siwon and The girl didn't notice about Our presence.
 

“Ehemmm.....That's a one hot public kiss Choi Siwon-sshi” Uh...oh Hellfany is out

 

“Tiffany!!Babe i can explain this” Siwon immediately broke the kiss with the girl and start to act sweet again.Tschh stupid manwhore.

 

*SLAPPPP*

 

-woah that's must be hurtt.-Jessica

 

“Baby are you okay??Who are you??” The girl ask Tiffany.

 

“YOU SHUT UP*point at ther girl*!!AND YOU SIWON PLEASE MOVE YOUR OUT OF MY APARTMENT.”

 

-It's a Best war of the year-Jessica

 

“Let's go Jessi” she pull me with her then stopped immediately. “WAIT!!i forgot one thing” She run back to Siwon direction

 

“Give me back my car key” Tiffany says to siwon

 

“Baby i'm sorr”

 

“I SAID GIVE BACK MY CAR KEY!!!!” Siwon automatically take the key out from his pocket and give it to tiffany.

 

“Let's get out from here Jessie” Me and tiffany walk out from the mall leaving Siwon dumbfounded.

 

“Do you believe me now Tiff??”

 

“Yes”

 

“Good.I still have i thing to clear up with you Tiff”

 

“Spill it out Jess”

 

“Do you remember the one that came with me to the GG cafe that night?”

 

“Of course.He is Kim Taeyeon.Don't worry Jessi i'm not angry with you anymore.Beside we're no longer in a relationship anymore”

 

“He is not Kim Taeyeon Tiff”

 

“Don't fool me Jess.If that not him.Then who??His lost soul”

 

“He is Taeng,Taeyeon twin brother”

 

“W...WHAT?!?!?!"