34

Not Longer Yours

"DAD!!MR.KIM??!!!!"

 

 

 

"Who is that Pa-Omo annyeonghaseyo Mr.Hwang." Taeyeon bow when he saw Mr.Hwang outside the door without realising another middle aged man presence who standing right beside Mr.Hwang.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon" The middle aged man beside Mr.Hwang called his own 'son' who still in his bowing position.

 

 

 

Upon hearing that voice, Taeyeon immediately straighten his position which made his eyes meet with the owner of the voice.He froze in his state.

 

 

 

 

"Tae, appa miss you son." Mr.Kim smiled to Taeyeon as he open his arms wide and about to hug his son but when he step forwards to Taeyeon's direction, Taeyeon suddenly step back from his father.

 

 

 

 

"What do you want, Mr.Kim??" Taeyeon ask coldly

 

 

 

Tiffany and Mr.hwang who know what made Taeyeon's sudden change attitude just stood there quitely didn't know how to react about this 'father and son' problem.

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean Tae??It's app-" Mr.Kim step forwards again but Taeyeon again step backwards avoiding Mr.Kim to reach him.

 

 

 

 

"Appa?" Taeyeon chukkle bitterly

 

 

 

"Tae,look i'm sorry for what i've do to you" Mr.Kim sigh in front of his son

 

 

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon please forgive appa's big missunderstanding towards you, and i'm really really regreet it now."

 

 

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

 

Hearing no single words come out from his son's mouth, Mr.Kim decide kneed down in front of his son due to have his forgiveness for the big silly mistake he had done to his son.

 

 

 

 

"Appa will do anything in order to get your forgiveness Taeyeon" Mr.Kim said in his kneeling position

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon feel something soft on his palm which turn out no other than his girlfriend who has her hands intertwined with his.

 

 

 

Taeyeon take a look at their 'linked' hand then glance at Tiffany who already give him her best smile which made her eyesmile showing clearly and then he look athis father direction.

 

 

 

"i may forgive, but i won't forget" with that Taeyeon unintertwined his hand from Tiffany and walk straight to the living room taking his car key and immediately rush tohis car, driving to place that only God knows where is it.

 

 

 


 

7 p.m outside the soshi cafe

 

 

"Ahhh!!Ottokhee??" Yul don't stop walking back and forth as he waiting for Jessica to approach him

 

 

 

"what should i do?lwhat should i do??Aishhhh!!" Yul ruffle his hair

 

 

 

"Yul" Someone tap his shoulder which made him jump a little

 

 

 

 

"Je-ssica??" Yul jaw dropped as she eyed Jessica from head to toe

 

 

 

 

"Y-yah why are you staring like that??is that something wrong with my appearance or -*GASP* is my make up scared the hell out of you??" Jessica ask immediately checking herselft.

 

 

 

 

"Anni.. You look beutiful tonight Sica-yah"

 

 

 

 

Jessica could feel her cheek burning only by hearing the compliment that she got from Yul.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go inside, it's getting cold here" with all the courage he had, Yul intertwined his hand with Jessica and pull her inside the cafe

 

 

 

 

As they waiting for their food to arrive, Yul decide to begina conversation.

 

 

 

 

"Umm Sica...I wanna said something" Yul ask, stutter a bit.

 

 

 

 

"Go ahead Yul, i'm listening here"

 

 

 

 

"Err...Sica...umm...i...actually i....aishhh ottokhee" Yul mumble the last part as he bite his lips.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?waeyoo?"

 

 

 


"Jessica I...I need to go to the toilet" Yul rush to the Toilet leaving Jessica who still clueless about his action.

 

 

 


 

Yul splash his face with a water from the sink several time before looking at the mirror in front of him.

 

 

 

"YOU" He point at himself inside the mirror

 

 

 

"ARE COWARD!!" He continue

 

 

 

"STOP BEING COWARD WOULD YOUU!!!" He shout trough the mirror

 

 

 

"Just say it to her and she will be yours...YOURSS"

 

 

 

 

"ARGHHH DA-"

 

 

 

 

Knock.....Knock....Knock

 

 

 

"Yul...are you okay insidee??"

 

 

 

 

"Jessica??Ah n...ne i'm okay"

 

 

 

 

Yul rush to the door and open it, "Why are you here Sica??" Yul asked nervously.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, i'm just curious what take you soooo looongggg inside the toilet, beside our food is ready."

 

 

 

 

"Mian, the lets go back to out table"

 

 

 


 

"Aishh, where did he go?" Tiffany whine for the nth time that night

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you call him, Steph??" Mr.Hwang ask his sulky daughter

 

 

 

 

"This is the 15th time i tried to call him Dad, and still there no sign if he will pick up anytime soon" Tiffany sigh, as she slam her phone to the sofa.

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany, Mr.Hwang i'm really sorry ab-"

 

 

 

 

"It's okay Mr.Kim" Mr.Hwang pat Mr.Kim shoulder

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to go after him Dad" Tiffany get up

 

 

 

 

"What??You're kidding right??You don't even know where he is now. Beside it's-"

 

 

 

 

"No i'm not kidding Dad!!Beside i think i know where he is" Tiffany rush to grab her car key,and go straight towards her car

 

 

 

 

"But STEPHANIEEEE!!!!"

 

 

 

 


 

After 30 minutes driving, Finally Tiffany spotted the familiar figure sitting on the bench near han river. She smile unconciously before stepped out from her car and approach the small figure.

 

 

 

 

"Taetae..." Tiffany said as she approach her boyfriend

 

 

 

 

"Pany" Taeyeon turn his head to her lover a while before turning back to the Han river.

 

 

 

 

"Taee, aren't you going to forgive your father??" Tiffany ask,linking her arm with Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shake his head cutely

 

 

 

 

"B-but he's your father"

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon nod slowly

 

 

 

 

Tiffany smile looking at her boyfriend reaction ,"So is that mean you'll forgive him?"

 

 

 

 

Again Taeyeon shakes his head, Tiffany pout.

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Taetae forgive him, and i'll buy new dookong variant for you" Tiffany over cutely

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon look at her for a moment, then shakes hhis head for another time.

 

 

 

 

"Hmmp, then i'll buy a dookong and a big pack of your favourite Gummy Bear" Tiffany grin expecting her over will succes make her lover nod his head in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's eyes sparkle a little hearing her over, but keep shaking his head, Tiffany bolated her cheeks as she thinking another way.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about new dookong, gummy bear, and a kiss??hmm?hmm??" Tiffany jutted her lips and wiggle her eyebrow supposedly

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shake his head (again)

 

 

 

 

"Fine fineee, i'll give you a hot session instead" Tiffany looked at her dork who about to shake his head but stopped immediately.

 

 

 

 

"Can you say that once again??" Taeyeon look at Tiffany, thinking that maybe his ears are playing tricks with him.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany lean until her face only an inch away from Taeyeon's," I said i'll give you a HOT SESSION if you forgive your father" Tiffany said seductively using her husky voice

 

 

 

 

"Allright, kajja, let's have a talk with my father" Taeyeon's drag Tiffany away.

 

 

 

 


 

"Thanks for the dinner Yul"

 

 

 

 

"No problem, he he" Yul smile akwardly

 

 

 

 

"umm then i guess i'll see you again ther" Jessica said

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure, sure"

 

 

 

 

"Yul, are you okay?You look 'red' ."Jessica look at Yul confusedly

 

 

 

 

"I...err i...Sicailoveyou"

 

 

 

 

"Huh??what?" Jessica tilt her head cutely

 

 

 

 

"Iloveyou"

 

 

 

 

"mwo?" The still clueless Jessica ask again

 

 

 

 

"I said I L..Lo..Love You Sica-yah" Yuri said look down to hide his 'tomato' face

 

 

 

 

"WHATT???"

 

 

 

 

Yul jump a little at Jessica's reaction, "it's okay if you don't lov-mmmphhhh" Yul got cut off by Jessica lips who pressed on his now.

 

 

 

 

"I love you too babo-yah" Jessica said as she [arted their lips, still linked her arms at Yul's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Jinjja??Wohooooooo" Yul run around Jessica as he doing a silly dance

 

 

 

 

"YESSS JESSICAA JUNG IS MINEEEEEE MINEEEEEEE WOHOO-"

 

 

 

 

 

BAMMM

 

 

 

 

"ARE.YOU.WANNA.DIE??" There standing a 'junior ice princess' with a frying pan on her hand and her shoein her other hand.

 

 

 

 

"Uh oh...Krystal why you still u-OUCHHHHHH" A shoe lying right on Yul's forehead.

 

 

 

 

"UNNIE!!YOU!!COME IN!!IT'S LATE ALREADY YOU KNOWW" Krystal point at Jessica using her frying pan as she act like she is older than Jessica

 

 

 

 

"YAHH HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT??I'M YOUR UNN-"

 

 

 

 

"COME.IN" Krystal glare at her sister.

 

 

 

 

"F--fine" Jessica obey like a little girls whose doll got snacthed.

 

 

 

 

"And you" She point at Yul, "SHOOO" Krystal shooed Yul away.

 

 

 

 

Yul obediently got into his car, but before he drive away, he open his window and shout "JESSICAAAA I LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUU"

 

 

 

 

 

"I LOVE Y-"

 

 

 

 

"SHUT UP UNNIE!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"i love you too yul" Jessica whisper as she look at Yul car who start moving away, smiling sweetly.

 

 

 

 


 

TADAAAA....

I'm updateee...

sorry for the late updateee...:(

 

There's something wrong with my notebook which made me unable to updatethis story

But i have the new one now..

aww YEAHH!!

 

 

SO how was it??

Comment and i'll update faster