33

Not Longer Yours

 

Dugeun...........Dugeun...................Dugeun

 

 

"Jessica will you be my girlfriend??"

 

 

 

"............."

 

 

 

"Sica-ah would you be my girlfriend??"

 

 

 

"................"

 

 

 

"Sica-ah i love you.I really do"

 

 

 

 

"................."

 

 

 

 

"Jessica Jung would you take this ugly Yul to be your Boyfriend??"

 

 

 

 

"...................."

 

 

 

 

"Aishhhh it will never workk" Yul scracth his hair frustatedly infront of the big mirror inside his room after practising how to cenfess Jessica for 1 hour.

 

 

 

 

"Oi!!! i just leave you less than 1 week and you became crazy already eh?Are you that frustrated because having no friends to share with until you've to talk with Mirror??"

 

 

 

 

Yul tilt his head to where the voice come from and only to find his 'Bestfriend' standing in front of the room with a big pack of gummy bear on his hand and the dookong in his other hand. Busy stuffing the gummy bear into his mouth and munching it like a dork.

 

 

 

 

"O my God Taee!!!You freak me out!! stop appearing like a ghost ,can't you??? And what are you doing with the gummy bear and dookong?? are you a toddler??"

 

 

 

"I'm *munch* not *munch*. It's you *munch* who didn't *munch munch munch* notice my presence"

 

 

 

"Okay!!How i mean since when did you standing in here??" Yul ask the Midget who busy stuffing the gummy bear inside his mouth

 

 

 

"Oh *munch* since *munch* you begin *munch munch* to talk  *munch* with your almighty miror."

 

 

 

"Can you swallow your gummy bear first before you answer my question??" Yul look at Taeyeon who now lifting his pack of gummy bear and pouring it into his mouth in once.

 

 

 

 

"Sometimes i doubt you're as old as me. You more look like a elementary school kid than a freakin 24 years old guy." Yul continue but only got a dorky smile from the midget.

 

 

 

 

"So i guess you're in love with Jessica, Don't you??" Tae ask after he swallow a big mount of his gummy bear.

 

 

 

Upon hearing that question come from the midget beside him, Yul can't help but blushing madly by the question. He nod slowly.

 

 

 

"Aigoooo kkab yul is in loveee...." Taeyeon bump his shoulder on Yul's purposely

 

 

 

 

"So i guess you already confess to her right??Trough the mirror pft...pftHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

 

"Yaahhhhhh!!!" Yul snactch Taeyeon's dookkong forcecully and burried his face into it.

 

 

 


 

"OII!!! Don't mess with my dookong!" Taeyeon grab her dookong roughly  from Yul and immediately hug it possesively as he glare at him.


 

 

 

 

"Geezz chill dude..That just the stupid green stuff we're dealing about.."

 

 

 

After saying that, Yul already got himself pinned on the wall by the midget.

 

 

 

 

"Say.That.Once.Again.And.You'll.Regret.Soon" Taeyeon said his word one by one make it clearly heard by the poor kkab.

 

 

 

 

"Stupid green stuffed toy #merong"

 

 

 

"YOU............"  Tae crack her knuckle

 

 

 

#Gulp#

 

 

 

 


 

30 minutes later

 

Both of them are laying lifelessly on the floor panting hard after chasing one another for 30 minutes.Sweats are all over their body.

 

 

 

"Now tell me why didn't you confess yet?" Taeyeon spoke first after gathering back his energy
.

 

 

 

"I ..hufff...huff  have.... hufff....huff.. no guts Tae" Yul said, still panting hard.

 

 

 

 

"Aww you're " Taeyeon punch Yul shoulder lightly

 

 

 

 

"Ottokheee??what should i do Taee." Yul place his hands on Taeyeon's shoulder and shake his small body rapidly

 

 

 

"Say it directly to her" Tae calmly said

 

 

 

"But what if she...she re...reject me??" Yul show his pouting lips towards Tae

 

 

 

 

"Ewwwwww....stawp that....you make me wanna puke" Tae pushed Yul face using his palm

 

 

 

 

"Fine.Then what will i do if i got rejected??"

 

 

 

 

"Dude, we won't know what whill happen next without trying first. Beside you quite close with Jessica this time."

 

 

 

 

"You're right.What should i do first then??"

 

 

 

 

"Aishhh!!" Taeyeon let out a big sigh as he stuck his hand on Yul's pocket and grab his phone "Here".

 

 

 

 

"H..huh??Phone??You said i should gave her my phone as a present??" Yul ask stupidly

 

 

 

 

#HIT#

 

 

 

"OUCH.What that's for??" Yul caressing the spot where Taeyeon hitted earlier.

 

 

 

 

"Just how dumb can you be Yul??And why in the world you have to give her your phone??Are you think she is that poorr??"

 

 

 

 

"Then what sh-"

 

 

 

 

"Shhhhhhh aishhhhh!!!Calm down Tae calmm. He still your friend, this still your bestfriend" Taeyeon convience himself while covering Yul's mouth with his palm

 

 

 

 

"umkjjjmnkjuummm" Yul said someting

 

 

 

 

"LOOK AT ME" Taeyeon said as he dialled someone's number on Yul's phone while his other palm still covering Yul's mouth

 

 

 

 

 

......................

 

 

 

 

"Yeobsoeyo Yul" A girl on the other line picked up

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, we should meet tonight, at soshi cafe"

 

 

 

Hearing that, Yul's eyes poped open as he try to snacht his phone back from the midget, but got syopped immediately by the glare gived by the midget in front of him.

 

 

 

 

"But Yul i-"

 

 

 

 

"Aa sorry i don't receive rejection for any reason, I'll see you at soshi cafe 7 P.M sharp" Taeyeon said before haging up first and let go his palm form covering Yul's mouth

 

 

 

 

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!WHAT DID YOU DOOOO"

 

 

 

 

"Setting you up on a date of course"

 

 

 

 

"But...but...it's..."

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Yul move your first before someone out there making their first move on 'your Jessica'. This is your chance mann"

 

 

 

 

"But...How i-"

 

 

 

 

"Shoot!!I gotta go home first" Taeyeon hit his forehead before rush out from Yul's place still with a dookong in his embrace leaving Yul dumbfoundly .

 

 

 

 

 


 

"Pany i'm home"

 

 

 

".............."

 

 

 

 

"Panyyy"

 

 

 

"...................."

 

 

 

 

"Huh??where did she go??" Taeyeon start exploring all the room in her house and stopped when she spotted the latter busy cooking at the kitchen.

 

 

 

He can't help but let out a small smile before she aprroach the latter and link his arm around her tiny waist from behind which make the latter yelp a little due the shock.

 

 

 

 

"Pany what are you doing?" He said as he kissed his neck

 

 

 

"Aww you starled me baby..I'm trying to cook here, but seems like i don't success at all" She pout as she eye 'her cooking' which end up burning in the end.

 

 

 

"Sorry" He kiss his hair "Then don't cook, let just eat outside Pany".He lean his chin against her shoulder enjoying her strawberry sweet scent.

 

 

 

 

"No, we can't eat outside everyday Tae"

 

 

 

 

"But i'm more than willing to do that"

 

 

 

 

"I know, but what if we married latter??I should be the one who cooked for you everyday right.And it's immposibble i cooked you this 'horrible food' " Tiffany pointed at every food that she fail to create.

 

 

 

 

 

"Just cook me with your 'love' then.It more than enough for me already and i will finished it no matter it look like"

 

 

 

 


"Cheesy Kim"

 

 

 

 

"Babo Hwang"

 

 

 

 

"Yahhhh i-"

 

 

 

 

"I Love you Pany" Taeyeon burried his head on Tiffany's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Me too, now let me finished my cooking first" She tried to parted Taeyeon grip around her waist, but as expected it's no use at all.

 

 

 

 

"No"

 

 

 

 

"Tae please"

 

 

 

 

"No. Just continue to cook with this position then"

 

 

 

 

 

"How can i cook with you clinging like a koala around me huh??" She decide to turn around and face her 'dorky' boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Why you have to be so cute yet prevert in a same time huh??" She cupped his face.

 

 

 

 

"And how in the world i can keep thinking straight with my brain if i have this y goodness as my girlfriend,wait no you're not my girlfriend" Taeyeon said grinning like a dork

 

 

 

 

"Huh??YAHHHH HOW CAN Y-"

 

 

 

 

"Shhh i'm not finished yet, you're not my girlfriend but you're the one who will be a mother of my child in the future" He continue and kissed her cheek

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeeeeee" she can't help but feel so happy to hear what her boyfriend said earlier.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Pany" He grab his lover's wrist

 

 

 

 

"Where we go now??"

 

 

 

 

 

"continue our 'mission of couse'" Taeyeon smirk

 

 

 

 

"Mission?Do we have one??"

 

 

 

 

"Aww it's out baby making mission Pany.Kajja Palliiiii" He whine cutely

 

 

 

 

"But Taeta-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding...........Dong............Ding............Dong

 

 

 

 

"Opps someone here, i'll open the door fisrt" Fany said and rushed to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DAD!!MR.KIM??!!!!"

 

 


tumblr_m5wi5vuhXn1r8zfe7o1_500.jpg

 

20svx1s.jpg

 

 

Hey Reades *wave hand*

How are you??

keke

sorry for not update this long :(

 

i can't help.keke

 

 

so how was it??comment please