Chapter 12

Paper Rose

Forewarning I dind't I didn't really proof read this. I've had it typed up for a while, life just got really busy, and it still is :) but its getting better. I hope you all like this chapter. and I promise I will have 13 up as soon as possible. :3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

<< background noise>>

 

Shou’s POV

 

"Kitten?" I called softly as I pushed open the door to the bathroom.

 

   "If you say anything about a water line I'll throw this shirt at your head." He replied slightly muffled by the noise of the hand dryer.

 

   Chuckling, I  wrapped my arms around his smaller body. "I think your just gonna have to get a new shirt, this one is to wet." I told him as I placed light kisses on his neck. Humming he leaned into me, completely forgetting about his shirt. Seizing the opportunity given I turned him around and kissed him for a second time that day. Shocked by my quick actions, Hiroto's shirt slipped through his fingers and fell to the floor as he wrapped his arms around my neck for balance. I couldn’t hold back any more, I wanted him all to myself, so I his lower lip asking for permission to explore more, not getting the response I wanted fast enough I gently pushed Hiroto to the wall making sure not to break our kiss. As his back collided with the tiles of the wall Hiroto let out a gasp as the cold porcelain met his warm skin. Taking my chance I swiftly slipped my tongue into Hiroto's mouth eager to explore the new area as we started a battle for dominance.



 

   Not willing to lose so easily  slowly I moved my right arm from around his waist and placed my hand on his hip, rubbing my thumb on his delicate skin just above the waistline of the uniform pants, then I moved to his flat stomach before continuing up ghosting over a small pink causing him to moan and his knees to weaken, and losing the battle for dominance in the kiss. Tightening my hold so he wouldn't fall to the floor.

 

  “You Should probably answer that.” Hiroto said quietly as he panted as he broke the kiss. I could just barely see  the light blush that graced his cheeks as he tried to hide his face under his bangs.

 

   “They can wait.”  I whispered into his ear causing him to shiver again. I couldn’t help but smirk.

 

  "I-it could be im-important" he shuddered and gasped as I continued to explore his body with my hand.

 

"Then they'll leave a message." I said as I went back to assaulting his neck.

 

"Shou....."

 

"fine" I mumbled as I reached for my phone. "What" I growled into the phone.

 

#good morning to you to sunshine.#

 

"what do you want Tora?"

 

#just curious if you’re coming to school today.#

 

suddenly... I was wide awake.

 

~~~

 

"Look who finally decided to show up.” Ruki mocked dismissing the glare Reita threw at him as a drowsy Shou entered the class. At Ruki's announcement many of the girls giggled and waved at Shou as he made his way to his desk.

 

Curious Hiroto lifted his head off of his desk looking for the cause of all the commotion. in the room. as he scanned the room his eyes suddenly locked with a playful brown pair causing him to blush and quickly look out the window on his left.

 

“You feeling okay?” Kai asked with a note of concern as Shou made his way over to his desk which was next to Kai's

 

“I’m fine Kai, just stayed up too late” He said with a smile that made the girls in class audibly sigh as they watched him.

 

“Sure ya did.” Tora said with a smirk. “If I believed that, then I think a certain little kitten would have also missed gym class." Tora said while tilting his head in Hiroto's direction, who was doing his absolute best to find anything interesting  through the window.

 

"Soooo....what you're saying is that he didn't score last night?" Reita asked with a smirk as Kai stifled his laugh.

 

Tora shook his head "He probably just took that poor wet kitten home, kissed him on the forehead, then left him confused on his own doorstep as Shou walked away" Tora guessed as Kai laughed even harder giving up on trying to hide it.

 

"Way...to take.....ad....vantage of the... Situation." Kai said in between laughs. As the teacher entered the room all of the students quieted down and took theirs seats as the teacher started her lesson.


 

   As memories of yesterday's events flooded Hiroto's mind the small brunette kept his gaze fixed on the outside world as he tried to claim control of his blushing cheeks that betrayed him at the moment. The morning class passed quickly as Nao diligently took notes, Reita and Shou dozed off, Kai had his phone on his leg hiding under his desk texting as he lazily took notes in between messages, Ruki was working on another notebook masterpiece, while Tora played countless games of tic-tac-toe with a classmate. Hiroto, finally enjoying the scenery outside when he felt something bounce off his hand. Looking down the brunette found a crumpled piece of paper resting near his hand, curious he looked around the classroom but no one was claiming to be  the owner. Slowly Hiroto opened the paper under his desk trying to be as quiet as possible and not attract any attention. As he began to read the note Hiroto's eyes widened and he quickly scanned the room again hoping to find who wrote the note. Startled by the ringing of the bell Hiroto quickly crumpled up the piece of paper and shoved it into his backpack and Ruki made his way over so the three could go to lunch.

 

~ ~ ~

 

"So, you gonna tell us what happened last night?" Tora asked as he took a bite of his lunch

 

"Nothing"

 

"Well that's obvious, otherwise there would be three pipsqueaks here on the roof now wouldn't there." Reita said.

 

"Even you can't deny that wouldn't be a bad thing." Tora joked as Reita shrugged his shoulders with a slight smirk playing on his lips. "So, I guess the question is, what did you do wrong?" Tora said turning back to Shou.

 

"Who said I did anything wrong?!" Shou said defensively.

 

"The evidence speaks for itself."  

 

"What evidence?"

 

"He isn't here now."

 

"Maybe it was the kiss" Reita said in an investigative tone.

 

<>

 

"Like he doesn't kiss well?" Tora replied in a similar investigative tone.

 

<>

 

"But would Hiroto really know, he seems pretty innocent to me, not the type to be goin’  around kissin' people." The raven hair added.

 

<> Shou said as he threw his arms up.

 

"Then I guess we should focus on shou's strong points." Reita said.

 

"But...what?" <> "He's got money, his looks aren't bad, and has a car."

 

"True, but technically speaking that was all things he's been given." Reita tacked on. "I'm not sure that counts."

 

"Okay then, he's good at sports."

 

"He can't cook"

 

<>

 

"Alright so no home cooked meals or picnic surprises."

 

<>

 

"There has to be more. Kai do you have any ideas?"

 

"..."

 

"Kai?" Tora said again as the three looked around.

 

"How long has he been gone?" Tora asked.

 

"Something tells me he never came up with us." Reita commented.

 

"Soccer practice?" Shou guessed.

 

"During lunch? nah, text him."

 

"On it." Reita said as he already had his phone out to message his friend.

 

           To Kai:

                 Where are you?

 

~ ~ ~

 

Kai groaned as his phone buzzed in his pocket.

 

"You gonna get that?" Saga asked in between kisses.

 

"No."

 

"It could be important."

 

"Highly doubtful." Kai moaned as the teacher kissed along his neck.

 

"You never know."

 

"Shut up." Kai said as he hungrily attacked his teacher lips. smirking into the kiss Saga reached into the younger's pocket pulling out the phone. after reading the message over Kai's shoulder he distractedly replied back.

 

         To Reita:

               library, why?

 

" Why the library?"

 

"Seemed like a believable place for you to be." Saga shrugged, stealing a quick kiss.

 

         To Kai:

              Just noticed you were gone.


 

         To Reita:

              Just now?

 

           To Kai:

                Yeah

 

Pouting Kai crossed his arms over his chest as Saga pulled away again.

 

       To Reita:

             That took you guys a while, lunch is practicality over."

 

         To Kai:

              We were busy....

 

         To Reita:

               With what?

 

         To Kai:

                With what Shou possibly did wrong with Kitten yesterday.

 

         To Reita:

               Oh, you have to tell me about that later.

 

Finished pretending to be his lover, Saga smiled innocently as he handed Kai his phone. Giving the other a glare Kai took his phone and  tossed it with his blazer and backpack that were laying on the floor against the wall. WIth a smirk Saga put his hand behind Kai’s neck pulling the boy closer capturing his lips for the remainder of the lunch break.

 

The afternoon sailed by and the final bell was about to ring in minutes. Even though he was a little calmer, Hiroto still has that haunting feeling that he was being watched, but every time he looked over his shoulder no one was there or even paying attention to him. As he quickly wrote down the homework assignment the bell finally rang and many of the students stuffed their things in their bags and rushed out of the room going to various after school activities or home.

 

“Hey” Ruki called as he made his way to the younger. “I have to pick up my brother today, you wanna come?”

 

“Sure”

 

“Awe, your brothers gets another eventful evening at the cafe huh?” Nao said as he joined his friends.

 

“Yeah, our parents are out of town again. you wanna come and keep him company?” Ruki asked as he draped his arm around the others shoulders.

 

“Sure I don’t have much else to do, I’m sure I can do homework and keep him busy.”

 

“Really?” Ruki said in mocked shock. “No fun evening plans with the tiger?” he said with a smirk.

 

.“N-no”

 

“What about you Miku?” Hiroto asked as he smiled watching Ruki pick on their friend.

 

“Sound fun. But I have practice, big game commin’ up so I’m gonna have to pass.”

 

“Good luck!” Ruki called as the other made his way to the gym and the trio made their way out of the building and to Ruki’s car.

 

~ ~ ~

 

At the end of the day Tora was absent mindedly strumming on his guitar as he thought about the girls he came across in the hallway earlier that day being none too quiet about their gossip. The raven haired never really cared to keep up with the school's gossip only paying enough attention to make sure his friends weren't caught up in some stupid rumor. Truthfully the rumors never really changed there was always the same; this person is horrible, that girl is a , other girls claiming some poor soul as her boyfriend, and boys talking about how the girl they nailed last night ranked among others. But this time, this time it was different. This time he and his friends were caught in the middle of rumors with Nao and his friends.

 

"Tora?"

 

Pulled from his thoughts Tora smiled as his bear crossed the threshold between the kitchen to the living room with a mug in his hands. Resting the guitar against the chair he was sitting on Tora opened his arms inviting his boyfriend to come and sit with him.

 

"What were you thinking about?" Nao asked as he snuggled into the other's embrace.

 

"You."

 

Nao looked at the other and smiled "I seriously hope not." He replied earning a shocked expression from the other. "Your face was so serious, you looked mad. I'd feel awful if that's how you felt when thinking about me." he said with downcast eyes as a pout was forming on his lips.

 

"You caught me." Tora said as he cupped his hand on the other's cheek. "I just heard some gossip today that I didn't exactly like.” he finished with a sigh.

 

"About what?"

 

"I just overheard some girls talking about what happened at the cafe. And, something about a double date with Reita and I."


"...I don't think I like where this is going." Nao sighed as he rested his head on Tora's shoulder. "Why can't people just leave us alone."