Chapter 1

Paper Rose



'Honestly who knew bullies could be this active in the morning?!' the young boy thought as he pulled his buzzing phone from his pocket. The illumination from the screen as his only source of light as he reads the message he just received.

*Hiroto where are you?!?
you promised you would
be here today. You
PROMISED!!*

Hiroto sighed as he replied to his overactive friend.

*I am here*

within ten seconds Hiroto had another message.

*WHERE?! I don't see you! *

another sigh escaped his lips as he rested his head on the wall in front of him.


~~~

At the same time a blonde boy was leisurely walking down the hall, he heard a small thud followed by a muffled “ouch”. Raising an eyebrow he stepped closer to the lockers and knocked on them one by one. He continued down the row until one of the lockers actually talked back. Shocked by the response he did the only logical thing he could think of..... he started hitting it again.

“Would you knock it off!”

Now completely intrigued the blonde boy hits the locker again, this time with his foot.

“goddammit!”

“Hiroto, are you in there?” the boy chuckled.

“No. it's the ing locker goblin.” Hiroto replied with a huff.

“Hang on I'll have you out in a second.” the blonde replied after another chuckled.

Keeping true to his word (plus a few more seconds) the door was pulled open from the outside, revealing Hiroto leaning against the back wall of the locker.

“You know you fit in there perfectly.” the blonde told Hiroto as he stepped out of his confines of the locker fixing his shirt.

“shut up” he mumbled while he pulled his phone out of his pocket and groaned. Seven new messages, all from Nao, asking 'where are you?' as Hiroto sighed again he was about to reply when his “savior” took his phone and replied to their overactive friend.

* He's fine Nao, I found him.
Take a huge breath and a chill pill.*

 

Ruki

 


P.S. Take notes for us. See you at lunch ^_~ *

“come on lets go to the roof.” Ruki says as he pockets Hiroto's phone he grabbed Hiroto by the collar and pulled him in the direction of the stairs.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Comments are appriceated and Remember No smoking and No flash photography