Chapter 14

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 14. Brother

 

Joohee's POV:

Turns out, getting fashionable clothes for Nayeon was too complicated and the maternity clothes were all ugly, so we settled to buying a pair of shoes and headed back to the food court. 

"I am so tired." She sighed and put her head down on the table. We all kept quiet for a few minutes.

"Nayeon", I heard the name being called. I turned around, but it was no one I recognized. It was a tall guy, probably in early 20's, with dark styled back hair and had an intimidating aura.

tumblr_lu270kz6yY1r45cnro1_500_thumb.jpg

I was about to ask who he was, but Nayeon stood up. "Kyuseok."

"Nayeon."  He repeated, ignoring the real Nayeon in my body. He stared at me hard and long. I gulped. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Luhan. He gave me a reassuring look. Does he also know who this guy is? 

Suddenly, Kyuseok grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me out of my seat. "I need to talk to her right now, you must understand. I won't do anything." He said to Luhan.

Do 'anything'?! Surprisingly, Luhan nodded, letting me go with this scary looking stranger to who-knows-where?! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV:

I watched Joohee in my body get dragged away by my brother. How did he find me here!? Why did he happen to be at the mall today? He never goes to the mall, too busy with his gang or whatever mischief. I have to help her! She'll be completely confused!

"I have to go after her." I told Luhan. Just as I was about to stand up, he gripped my arm. He's never grabbed anyone so intensely before. 

"No."

"Why? What do you know?" I lied, I know Luhan knows a lot. I told him everything. We'd stay up late and night, cuddling, and we'd just whisper to each other. He was so persistant on always getting me and my family back together. 

"Well what do you know?" Touché. Joohee did just walk into Nayeon's life 5 days ago.

"I know she needs me there. Luhan, you'll never understand or believe if I explained to you." 

"Try." He scoffed and smirked. I've never seen this side before! He's acting like he's all that! Even if I ever did argue with Luhan, he managed to succumb almost everytime. Don't worry, I know Luhan's weak parts. He's much more sensitive than you'd think. 

"Luhan-ssi. Don't you want the best for your Nayeon?"

"Of course, I love her." His eyes soften and he smiled, but to himself. Awww, that's so sweet, I love him! Okay, I forgive him for the pompousness. 

"I love her too." That's funny saying that. "So I have to go! Please please! You'll never understand Luhan. I'm going to see her right now. Tell me which direction they went in." 

"No." He turned his head away from me. When he did that, I used to just turn his face back around and kiss him but obviously I can't do that now. "I respect Nayeon and her brother. They deserve their privacy. You'll never understand me either but I just want her problem resolved! I love her, I want to see her happy with her family again." 

"Hey, uhm some girl that looked like Nayeon was being dragged by some guy up to the rooftop." A voice said from behind. Kyungsoo! 

"Which way?!" I eagerly asked. Finally, just wasted like 2 minutes arguing with my ignorant boyfriend (who's terribly sweet at the same time) and now I get the answer from Kyungsoo! Life saver! 

"That way," He pointed behind him. "The staircase on the left. Hey, where's Nayeon? She in the bathroom?" Kyungsoo put down his stuff. "I'm getting a cheeseburger." He's such an idiot. 

"Thanks for all the help Luhan." I said sarcasically. Before you could prevent me from going, I almost sprinted across the food court and passed the people who probably went to our school. Oh, who cares right now?! I need to find Kyuseok and Joohee! 

I'm so tired! Stupid stairs, all your steps! I can't breathe! Why didn't I bring a waterbottle or something?

Oh crap! They're talking. I better hide and hear them. Luckily, the rooftop of the mall had some weird looking chimney things and I hid behind it. I listened to their conversation. 

"The hell?! Did you bump your head or something?! I told you mom's birthday was today and you had to come to the party! Always ignoring the texts." 

"I'm sorry. I will attend the party today. What does mom like?" THE HELL IS JOOHEE SAYING?! I AM NOT SORRY! I WOULD NEVER GET MY HORRIBLE MOTHER A GIFT! GRRRR! 

"Hello?! Is someone there?" Kyuseok asked. "Who the hell are you?!" He stuck his hand in his jacket pocket. Reflex, always reaching for this weapon. 

Was it the fact that my breathing was extremely heavy and loud or how large I was that made them notice me? Or both. 

"I'm Joohee, Nayeon's friend. Who are you?" 

"Her brother."

"I'm her friend."

"Great, I'll sleep better at night knowing that. You can leave now, I need to talk to her privately." Tch, him and his sarcasm. 

"Actually, I want Joohee here with me." Joohee said and linked her arms through mine. "Can she come to the party?"

Kyuseok widened his eyes. When he does that, he always looks like the little kid he was before. Now, he's just some big heartless monster. "You were serious?! Well, if you're gna come then you can bring a friend!" 

"Great! I want to meet up and reconnect with you guys."

WHUT. WHUT WHUT WHUT IS SHE SAYING. 

"Really? Uh, awesome. Iight, I gotta go now." Kyuseok awkwardly shuffled his feet.

"Wae?" Oh my goodness, Joohee, what are you doing? What are you saying?! Ruining everything! 

"I've got college classes to get to." YEAH RIGHT. "I'll text you the information, accept my texts, got it?"

"Yes! Bye oppa!" 

Kyuseok had already started leaving but he stopped abruptly. I'd never call him oppa! Joohee, you're crazy! He was about to turn around, but changed his mind and kept walking.

"The hell did you just do?!" I yelled at Joohee. Who does she think she is?! I knew telling her was going to be a mistake, she'd just do the opposite of what you told her! What a mess now. If she acts all giggly and pure around my parents, they'd just try to take advantage of 'me' again. That's how I lost my innocence, from them. From their terribleness. 

"I'm fixing things for you." She smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I shall end it there. Okay, so I've started school. HATE IT. HATE IT. It's terrible! Keep getting lost & late, can't find my friends anywhere because they're nonexistent.

Hope you guys like this chappie, love you subscribers <3 

OH! Also, don't forgot to follow me on love-smtown.tumblr.com if you've gots a tumblr! I've got a new blog too! For ulzzangs! museum-of-ulzzangs.tumblr.com 

Thank you <3333 

 

Exo gif: 

tumblr_ma1l00qJri1retk2yo1_500.gif

^^ The gif that I made, Sehun is so y omg omg omg