Chapter 10

I'm in Luhan's girlfriend's body?!

-{ 10. Sleepover!

 

Kyungsoo's POV: 

 

When my sister, in Nayeon's body, told me that they had switched bodies, I was 50% believing it. One side was like, "Kyungsoo-ah, remember when Suho granted you a wish? Maybe that's what happened with them!" But then the other was like, "Inconceivable!"

Turns out they also had a healer. Why did I blurt that I had one too?! My wish is so embarassing... but I mean, hey- my abs are awesome! 

"Yeah.. my healer was this guy named Suho." He looked like he could have been an angel. Dude, he has such a feminine aura and he literally glowed. He was so patient with me, he didn't judge and all that. 

"Does that mean you already used your wish?" 

"I think so.." I rubbed the back of my neck. How am I going to live in the same house as Nayeon, trapped in my sister's body? Awkward. 

"But wait. I made two wishes- to have a nice body and get Luhan." My sister butted in. Nayeon shot a glare at her. Oh yeah, that's her boyfriend... Ooo Joohee messed up on that one. 

"Maybe that's because they were around the same time. What they mean by one wish is like I can't ask for no abs now." I said. I would never ask for no abs! This rejuvenated body is awesome! I can eat whatever I want and the abs will always be there! Everyone in the family has slow metabolism and we get bloated easily. Joohee was just the most unluckiest one. 

Nayeon, in my sister's body, rubbed her head. "Now you can't help us. Just great."

"Guess you're gna have to live with me for a while." I winked at her. But that's nasty, I'm not hitting on my sister. I'll definitely treat her differently though. Wait! That means she saw our family yesterday! That means she witnessed by dog acting, dad's scolding, and mom's skinship! Aish. 

"Actually, now that Kyungsoo knows you aren't me, I don't want him hitting on you because it's still my body." Joohee giggled.

I scoffed. "Please, that's a huge turn off."

"Do you wna die?!" She got up ready to swing at me. I backed up quickly. Whoa, she got up so fast.. usually takes her forever to get up and once she's up and I'm gone, she's too lazy and sits back down. "Anyways! I wna sleep over. I miss this house already." She took a sniff at the air with her eyes closed. 

I took the chance and got up to shoved my armpit in front of her face and she coughed. Hahaha! 

"You're gna have to give Luhan a really good reason.. I don't sleep over others often." Nayeon said. 

"I'll just say I'm hanging out with the incredibly awesome Joohee and her brother who used his wish on abs." 

"Yeah, don't say that. Luhan won't be happy." Nayeon smiled but I saw the sadness in her eyes. She must miss him a lot. I mean, if I had a woman and had to switch bodies with another man (with real abs!), I might be pretty mad! 

"Should I make a call now?" 

"Alright." Joohee got up to make the phonecall and left me with Nayeon. 

"Does this mean we can't work out anymore?" I really miss exercising with my sister! I'd make fun of her but it motivated her. Nayeon is probably not used to exercise since her body was all fit before. 

"No." She shook her head. "I'm gna help Joohee's body lose weight." 

"That's awesome. I've been trying to help Joohee. Seems the only thing holding her back was herself! But now we gotta work together, iight?" I put my fist up. She chuckled before her knuckle touched mine. 

 

Ok, this is not fair. This is not fun. 

"I hate this game!" I angrily threw my cards down on the coffee table. Luhan said yes to his "girlfriend" sleeping over her own house and she challenged me to a game of go fish.

Why are these two girls so good?! They laughed and covered the bottom halfs on their faces with the cards. Such girls. 

"Boooo! Booooo! You sore loser!" Nayeon said sticking out her tongue and her thumb facing downwards. Mom walked in at the perfect timing and saw it. Yes, she's gna get a scolding now! If anything mean is done to me, Joohee always gets punished! Nayeon might as well take it to for being a poopiehead. I'm not a sore loser! I just don't wna play anymore. Because I can't win. 

"Do Joohee. What were you doing?"

"Uhm.. I called Kyungsoo a sore loser?" She held her hands up and gave mom the obviously face.

"You do not call your brother that! Apologize to him now, he must be so hurt!" Mom knelt down next to me a craddled my whole head. Blocking my tv, woman! 

"Sorry Kyungsoo..." Nayeon mumbled, her head down. She was suppressing a laughter. Hey! I gently shoved mom off and asked her to bring us some dessert. 

"Of course sweetheart! Most definitely!" She skipped away happily like the old woman she was. 

"Shall we continue this game?" My actual sister spoke. Man, this is so confusing! To see this beautiful girl talking and to think it's my sister in there! Blahhhhh! 

"Unless Kyungsoo is gna act like the sore loser he is." Nayeon made sure mom wasn't coming in soon and stuck her tongue out at me again. Acts just like Joohee smh.

Mom waltzed in carrying a tray of eclairs. Yes, I love these! O thank you mother! Just as Nayeon was about to reach for one, I slapped her hand away. 

"Hey! What was that for?!" 

"Sorry Nayeon-ah.. my body can't stand food an hour before bed." Joohee blushed looking down into her lap. She reached for one avoiding my eyes and munched on it. You're lucky you're in such a healthy body right now! I would never let you eat none of dis! 

"This stinks." She rolled her eyes and took new cards. "Anybody got a 7?"

"I have one." Joohee said and handed the card over to her. Just great! These two got like 5 cards each and I have 17! 17! 17! I keep going fishing and I hate it! D:< 

They high fived each other. I'm glad Joohee doesn't often being home girlfriends, girls are so annoying when they are all together. I can barely handle one! 

Nayeon was about to secretly reach for an eclair while I watched the sitcom but I saw in from the corner of my eye and slapped her hand away without even looking. 

"You stink!" She whined.

"Joohee!" Mom gasped from the kitchen. Haha, great timing again! 

"You know what, I'm going to bed. I'm going to bed! Let's go Joohee." Nayeon got up like she owned the place. Pft, she's gna let it get to her. I'd rather live with my sister again then this chick, please. Maybe I found her attractive but it was just her physical appearance. There! I admitted it. Like a man. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this chapter was incredibly ish, sorry :/. Usually an idea pops in while I'm writing the first paragraph but nothing came today! So sorry! Maybe tomorrow will be better? I'm trying to speed up the story so it'll end around 20-something chapters :) 

 

Exo gif: 

tumblr_m85ox6HozR1rx5ju9o3_r1_500.gif

^^ this is old but I think it's hilarious/adorable. Kai and Luhan making fun of Sehun's picture!