Chapter 7: Revenge is Sweet

The Royal Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, let’s go sightseeing tomorrow.” Chansung told the others. They had all gathered together in the game room, chilling out before going to bed.

“Yeah, I wanna see the whole of Thailand.” Wooyoung agreed.

“We didn’t get to see much last time.” Junho said.

“How about going to the sea this time? P’Khun loves the sea.” Cherleen suggested.

“Cool!” Taecyeon said, looking at Yoona, who seems a little spaced out. “What do you think, baby?” he asked. “Earth to Yoona!”

“Huh? Uh… sure! Sounds fun.” Yoona replied.

“You okay?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She answered.

There was a knock on the door and Krystal and Victoria came in, carrying a bunch of snacks.

“Hey girls, we’re going to the sea tomorrow.” Junsu informed them. “You’re coming with us.”

Krystal and Victoria looked at each other.

“C’mon! We won’t take no for an answer.” Junho told them, his face serious.

“Sure, why not?” Krystal replied, smiling.

“I love the sea!” Victoria jumped up and down in excitement.

Everyone, with the exception of Uee, laughed at her cuteness.

“Cute!” Nichkhun said in admiration. “It’s settled then, we’re going to the sea early in the morning tomorrow.” He announced.

“Great!” exclaimed Wooyoung.

“I hate the sea!” Uee said loud enough for everyone to hear.

“No one cares!” snapped Chansung. Junho snickered beside him.

Uee shot Chansung a poisonous look, then turned and went back to sit in the sofa.

“Ah, I can’t wait!” Junsu said, popping a chip into his mouth.

*    *     *

The next morning, everyone got up before sunrise and started preparing for their trip. They have decided to stay overnight in nearby island the night before.

Victoria woke up extra early to prepare the food that they are going to bring. With the help of Krystal and Yoona, she had managed to finish everything by the time Khun announced that they are going.

“Uh, Vic, I’ll carry those for you.” Taecyeon offered and took the bag full of dishes from Victoria’s arms.

“No, it’s okay, Taec. I can manage.” Victoria replied.

“No, I insist. You’re not supposed to be carrying anything. You…” Taecyeon stopped talking and took a chug of water from his bottle. He had almost blurted out her secret.

“She is supposed to carry them. She’s a maid.” Uee butted in haughtily. “What? Do you think you’re a princess or something?”

Taecyeon choked on his drink upon hearing this. Uee turned to look at him.

“Yes, she is. She is MY Princess.” Nichkhun said, coming from behind them. He wrapped his arm around Victoria’s waist. “Let’s go.”

*    *     *

“Okay, since we’ll be crossing the sea, and staying at who knows where, I think it’s safer to pair up. We need to protect our girls.” Junsu said.

“Good idea.” Taecyeon said, handing out life vests.

“Protection from what?” muttered Yoona, rolling her eyes, taking one from her boyfriend.

“I can’t swim.” Victoria said, helping Nichkhun put on his life jacket.

“Don’t worry, I’m here. You won’t drown.” Nichkhun answered her, giving her a smile. Victoria smiled back.

“But Khunnie, we’re supposed to be partners.” Uee said, frowning.

“You can’t be paired with Khun, you’re both good swimmers.” Junho said.

“Besides, you’re a huge girl, you’ll need someone bigger.” Wooyoung pointed out.

“Chansung, pair up with her.” Junsu commanded.

 “Huh? Why me, Hyung?” Chansung retorted. Uee’s face turned sour.

“Because you’re big. You’ll be able to support her.” Replied Wooyoung.

“I’d rather drown.” Uee said under her breath.

“Whassat?”

“Nothing. Let’s go, Godzilla.” She said, walking ahead.

Chansung made faces behind her back but stopped when she suddenly turned back to him.

“Are you coming or not?!” Uee demanded.

Chansung rolled his eyes. “After you, Madam.” He said sarcastically.

They boarded the boat, followed by Taecyeon and Yoona, Cherleen and Wooyoung, Junho and Krystal, Khun and Vic. Junsu didn’t have a partner, saying that he has to take care of them all since he’s the oldest hyung.

After a forty-minute boat ride, they reached a rocky island in the middle of the sea. The guys immediately helped the girls get out of the boat and climbed the rocks.

“Careful,” Nichkhun said gently, holding Victoria’s hand real tight, supporting her. “The water’s really deep in here.” He added.

“Wow! It’s really beautiful here.” Victoria cried when they reached the top.

“Thailand is super wonderful.” Krystal said, joining Vic.

“I’ve never been here before.” Cherleen told them.

“Really?” asked Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter