Chapter 5: The Uninvited

The Royal Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you goofballs doing here?” Nichkhun asked as his friends barged into the palace one morning.

“Yah! Khun ah! Is that how you greet your friends?” Junsu asked.

“Tsk, tsk, what happened to your manners, Thai Prince?” Junho countered.

“Oi! Be careful with my luggage! You could break something in there!” Chansung exclaimed.

“You are such a baby!” Wooyoung commented.

“Hi Khun!” Yoona greeted.

“Wah, so tired! When do we eat?” Taecyeon asked.

Yoona elbowed him hard in his stomach. “Sorry, my boyfriend seems to have left his etiquette in Korea.” She smiled at Nichkhun before turning back to Taecyeon and glared at him.

“Really, what are you doing here?!” Khun asked again, all the while helping them carry their things in.

“What, can’t we visit you once in a while? It’s been so long since our last visit.” Wooyoung answered.

“Yeah, we can’t wait to have some Pad Thai. Plus, we miss you, man.” Taecyeon added.

Khun just stared at them, not saying anything.

“You don’t believe a thing we’re saying, do you?”

Khun shakes his head. “Nope, not a word.”

“You’re doubting us? How could you?” Junho said with a hurt expression on his face.

“Here we are, flew all the way to Thailand just to see you, and you’re thinking wrongly of us.” Junsu added.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Just tell the truth, you were sent here, weren’t you?” Nichkhun prodded.

“Yah, you really hurt our feelings.” Wooyoung said.

Nichkhun cocked an eyebrow and turned to the youngest, who was seated peacefully in the sofa. “Chansung?”

Chansung looked up upon hearing his name being called and saw Khun looking at him with a glare in his eyes. “Your brother, your brother Nichan sent us here. He said you’ve fallen for a very lovely Chinese girl and he wants us to be his eyes.” He blurted out.

 The room erupted into a sudden outburst from the boys. “What is wrong with you, Chansung?” Junsu exclaimed.

“Can’t keep your mouth shut for long?!” Wooyoung added dryly.

“What? Khun’s scary!” Chansung said defensively.

“And you’re not scared of us?” Taecyeon said.

Yoona rolled her eyes at their childish banters. Aigoo! Here we go again. She thought as she stood up and went out of the room, away from the chaos.

“I knew it! It’s P’Chan! He really is a blabbermouth!” Nichkhun said.

“No, he’s not. The blabbermouth’s right here.” Junho pointed at Chansung.

Chansung pouted. “Hyungs hate me.”

“You guys shouldn’t have come here. I can handle this on my own.” said Nichkhun. “You don’t need to monitor me.”

“Khun ah, we’re not here to monitor you. We’re here to help you.” Taecyeon said.

“Yeah, and we want to personally meet the girl that captured your heart.” Junsu said.

“It’s not everyday that our Thai Prince falls in love.” Wooyoung said. “Now where’s your girl?”

“Her name’s Victoria.” Nichkhun’s ears reddened. “And I don’t know where she is right now.” He frowned upon his realization.

“You don’t know? Wah, that can’t be. What if someone else finds her and takes her away? We can’t have that, bro.” Taecyeon said.

“We were together awhile ago. But you guys just have to come, and now I got no clue of her whereabouts.”

Chansung chuckled. “So, how are you two doing? Did she say she likes you back?” the others moved toward Khun, anticipating his answer.

“Yah, you people are too nosy!” Khun said.

“Just answer it!” Junho cried impatiently.

Nichkhun sighed. “No, she didn’t. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter