Chapter 1: Runaway

The Royal Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Princess Qian, wake up."

Victoria fluttered her eyelids open and immediately closes them as the sunlight hits her face. Xiao Li, her personal maid had drawn her bedroom curtains.

"Good morning, Xiao Li. Are Father and Mother awake?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, Princess. They couldn't wait for you and already had their breakfast.  They're now having their morning tea." Xiao Li informed, helping her put on her robe.

"That's alright. I know they're busy for the day." Victoria replied.

"What would you like for breakfast, my lady?"

"Anything will be fine. I'll eat anything, you know that Xiao Li." Victoria said, smiling sweetly.

Xiao Li smiled back to the very nice Princess. "I have already drawn your bath. If you need anything, just call for me, Princess Qian."

"I will. Thank you Xiao Li." Xiao Li bowed and headed out.

*     *     *

"What took you so long? Food's getting cold. And mind you, they're delish!" Princess Victoria's cousin, Prince Minho said when she entered the dining room.

"Good morning to you too, Minho." she greeted, and took her seat. The royal servants immediately served her breakfast. "Thank you."

"Hey, your friend is coming, right, Qian?"

"Yes, I'm picking her up at the airport.  I have permission." Victoria said excitedly.

"May I go with you? Please?" Minho begged.

"Since when did you take interest with my friends?'

"Hey, I like your friends." Minho said defensively.

"Oh yeah, especially since it's Krystal I'm fetching." Victoria teased. She knows her cousin is smitten with her Korean-American friend Krystal. Minho blushed, Victoria laughed.

Victoria studies in America. There, she is not known as Princess Qian, but as Victoria, her english name. She became best friends with four other foreign girls, one being Krystal, Amber, a Taiwanese-American boyish girl, and Koreans Sulli and Luna. Only they know the royal status of their Chinese friend and agreed to spend their summer vacation with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter