chapter 7

Let Us Buy The Love

Kibum took a peek from the cupboard and found the kitchen empty. He could hear laughs and he is sure Seunghyun is currently busy. He must use this gold opportunity to run out! He’s ready to run but something caught his eyes. Isn’t that Minzy? Then his eyes landed on a red hair girl. Damn, she’s not human. She’s an angel! He straightened his clothes and started walking to the crowd.

Seunghyun eyed his cousin. He knows he was up to something. Kim Kibum was a mess whenever there were girls around them. This playboy should have been live in an island to get rid of his d*ck.

 

“Hi, Minzy.” He greeted. Kibum and Minzy knew each other because Kibum was her neighbor years ago, before her family moved out to a better place at the centre of the town.

 

“Oh, hi oppa! Are you working here?” she asked. They handshaked and Minzy let Kibum sat in front of her and that’s make him sat in front of Bom too. He gave a cool smile and nodded.

 

“Hoo, oppa has change into a handsome man. How’s uncle and aunty doing?” Minzy started the conversation. They used to be a close friend, there were not much teenagers living in that neighborhood.

 

“They’re fine, thank you. How about your parents? I’m sorry, I haven’t give you a visit because I’m very busy nowadays.” He said while Seunghyun just rolled his eyes. Kibum sneakily looked at Bom, trying to gain her attention but unfortunately, Bom was more interested to the cupcakes Seunghyun served.

 

“That’s okay oppa, I know you’re busy.” Minzy laughed it off as she asked Bom to get her a cupcake. Kibum looked at Bom again, but Bom didn’t even glance at him.

 

“Ehm, excuse me, miss. Can I have one cupcake too?” he asked Bom. Finally, Bom looked at him and smiled. She gave him a cupcake.

“By the way, I’m Kibum. You can call me Key for short. May I know your name?” Seunghyun glared at Kibum but the latter just ignore his cousin attempt to murder him.

 

“Oh, I’m Bom.” She answered.

 

“Bom… spring? That’s such a beautiful name.” he smiled. Bom blushed a little.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Yah! Lee Seungri! You already ate 4 cupcakes! Stop it, do you want to get fats on your already big tummy?!” Chaerin’s voice boomed through the room. Seungri immediately stopped chewing and put down his 5th cupcake. Everyone chuckled to see the love birds before their eyes. Seungri, like an obedient puppy, stopped eating and drink Chaerin’s water. To anyone’s surprise, Chaerin didn’t mind it.

 

“But why you close the café? It’s 10 PM, everyone might be here to get something sweet.” Jiyong asked Seunghyun.

 

“Well, my workers couldn’t make it this morning, so we’re close for the time being. Only Taemin remained this morning.” Bom’s ear perked up.

 

“Are you in need for a new waitress?” Bom excitedly asked. Seunghyun was taken aback at her sudden outburst but smile immediately.

 

“Well… actually, we are seeking for a new waitress.” Seunghyun answered. Bom suddenly punched the air with her tiny fist and squealed. Jiyong’s eyes turned to slits as he tried to send signal to Seungri, asking him to stop Bom. But the dumb Seungri was trapped in Chaerin’s charm. He didn’t even heard Bom’s squeal because he was busy observing Chaerin as she drink the same water as he drank earlier.

 

“Can I apply for the job?” Bom asked. Jiyong’s eyes widened as Seunghyun grinned.

 

“Of course.” Jiyong face palmed as Bom squealed even louder, waking up Seungri from his own world.

 

“What? What’s going on?” Seungri asked.

 

*

 

“You promised me to convince Bom not to work! And look what you did! You did NOTHING and she’s gonna work as a coffee shop waitress?!” Jiyong’s voice was higher as words goes by, stomping his feet on his front door.

 

“Aigoo, hyung. I’m so tired.. I need to go back home.” Seungri was about to go but Jiyong was quick enough to grab his sleeve.

 

“You’re not going anywhere!”

 

“Hyung! It’s 8 AM already! I need my rest too! Aaaahhhh hyuuuuung~~~ Don’t be like this.” Seungri then grabbed Jiyong’s shoulder and shook them. “My cousin is the owner of the coffee shop and he’s such a nice man I’ve ever met! If Bom really want to work there, it’s totally fine! I guarantee you that! Stop worrying and please let me gooooo~~!” he whined. Jiyong stared down as he mumbled.

 

“I feel like something bad is going to happen….” He pouted like a baby. Seungri patted Jiyong’s head and gained himself a glare from his hyung.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, you’ll survive. I’m going home. Bye!”

 

*

 

I'm sorry for the late update! but I'm trying my best to keep this fanfic on-going *^^*

please leave some comments and subcribes!

happy birthday to Kwon Jiyong #Happy26GDay <3 I'm really thankful for the teaser! GD is so concern about his fans~