chapter 4

Let Us Buy The Love

 

It’s already 11 PM. The café had closed and all the workers had gathered on the backyard. It has been the café activity to always chat and discuss things together everyday on the end of the day. Park Ha put some ordered pizza on the table and sat near Jonghyun who is busy with his milkshake.

 

“Yah, Seunghyun is not here yet. Wait for him before you spend your drink!” Park Ha patted his back as he grinned. He pulled out the straw from his mouth and rested his back on the chair.

 

“Woah! Pizza!” Taemin ran and throw the cakes on the table roughly as he tried to grab one of the pizza.

 

“Yah! Wait for Seunghyun hyung!” Jonghyun slapped his hand away. Taemin pouted and sat silently near his beloved pizzas.

Now, everyone was already there. They were waiting for their bosses, Seunghyun and his cousin, Key. Seunghyun showed up, but there was no Key behind him.

 

“Where’s Key?” Jonghyun asked. Seunghyun sighed as he sat.

 

“Bathroom.” He simply answered. Everyone nodded as they already knew what it means. “Wow, who ordered pizzas?”

 

“Me.” Park Ha said, clapping her hands.

 

“Nice! Let’s eat everyone!” Seunghyun took a piece, followed by Taemin and the rest of them.

 

“I can pig out tonight, right?” Minho asked as he took another pizza with his other hand.

 

“You always pig up anyway..” Jonghyun snapped as they laughed.

 

“Key is in trouble again? He’s not here.” Park Ha asked Senghyun who answered her by just his eyebrows.

 

“How’s work?” Seunghyun asked, obviously won’t talk about his cousin at all. With the question of the work, all the people starting to groan. Only Taemin who still much on his pizza happily.

 

“Argh! Can’t you see my bloated face?! I feel like fainting to see the crowd! I can’t even smile anymore! Seunghyun-ah, we need new workers!” Park Ha suddenly shouted.

 

“Yes! Hyung! I feel like dying every single day! Me and noona can’t handle the crowd, obviously and Taemin doesn’t help at all! He keeps on standing near the door and greets every single customer without doing anything!” Minho continued.

 

“Me too! Me too! You have no idea how we feel in the kitchen! I’m getting confused minutes by minutes and imagine that only both of us who cook the cakes for those starve customers! My hands, hyung! My hands are gone!” Jonghyun joined the conversation with so much passion that he even didn’t realize that his foot already on the table.

 

“Erm.. Jonghyun, manner…” Onew nudged him  and he instantly sat back on his chair. “And your hands are still there.”

 

“I just said what I feel!!!” Jonghyun defense. Seunghyun looked aside and found Taemin still busy with his meal and chuckled. These people in front of him are never out of energy actually.

 

“So, you think we need new workers?” Seunghyun asked.

 

“YES!!” Without they knowing all of them shouted and stood up. Seunghyun startled. He even ready to run because of his natural animal instinct.

 

“O..okaaayyy… so, let’s seek on new workers.” They calmed down and one by one they sat back on their chair. Seunghyun then asked Taemin as he looked at his favorite dongsaeng who’s still busy with his pizza.

 

“What do you think, Taemin?” All eyes looked at him and just then Taemin snap out from his own world.

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

“So, what do you think?” Seunghyun repeated.

 

“Hmm…. Cheese is good.”

 

That’s it! We surely NEED new workers! Seunghyun thought.

 

--

 

-Bom’s POV-

YUUHHUUUU!!~ Our activity today is fishing! YO! That’s swag baby! We’re not using car to get here but we WALK. We walk, ladies and gentlemen! And I never walk this far for my entire life! Dara is leading the way together with Minzy as they are the most cheerful ladies I could find on Earth. I hold on my drink bottle tighter as the ground slowly make us hiking. Jiyong is being so nice. He brings the camping bag and also my bag together with his bag. And he keeps me company by always be my side. My breath starting to become rapid as I heard yells behind me.

 

“Oh my God, are they not tired?” I grunted as I walk. Jiyong looked behind a little.

 

“That’s the way they show their love to each other.” Jiyong commented.

 

“I guess so.”

 

“Uwaaa! Unnie! That’s the lake!” Minzy shouted and my head instantly snapped up. I run like a horse until I see the breath taking view in front of me. The lake is so beautiful! The water is green!

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!~” I shouted while running to the green lake. I will come back to this lake later with my future husband, I promise! “Jiyong! Jiyong! Give me my bag!!!” I snatched my bag from Jiyong’s grip, making him stumble forward and laid down on the green grass.

 

“Yah!” He yelled. I chuckled while took out my camera from my bag and throw the bag back to Jiyong.

 

“Sorry!!” I shouted and run to the girls.

 

--

 

“Could you stop doing that?! Aigoo, you’re hopeless! You’re the man here!” Chaerin yelled, she crossed her arms on her chest as she waits for the poor boy who bring her bags.

 

“Yah, you old . Your bags are heavy! What are these?!” Seungri panted. His steps become lessen as time goes by. Everybody already off  of their sight. Sure thing, they’re the only couple who left behind. All thanks to the beautiful old .

 

“Yes, but do you really need to pull my jacket?! Don’t blame me if I fall to your body!” Seungri slowly looked up. Fall to his body. Fall to his body. FALL TO HIS BODY, IN HIS EMBRACE…

 

“Come, I’ll catch you on my chest..” he said dreamily.

 

“Yah! You sick bastard!” Chaerin shoved her palm on his face instantly.

 

-Chaerin’s POV-

 

OH. MY. GOD. This ing bastard is driving me insane! He and his erted mind! What did I do in my previous life to get my heart fall deep to this guy?!! I wanna buried myself in the sand!  Well, yeah, I like him, okay! I admit! But can you imagine, loving someone who are ert and play with girls heart? It’s so tiring! I want to die! The fact that he always pick on me and harsh to me is another reason for me not to give him any hint of my feelings. My poor love life.. *wipe my tears*

I sat near the lake and stare into thin air. People are having fun fishing, especially that fake maknae, Park Bom. My phone suddenly vibrated. I looked at the caller ID: Mom. Sigh, why my life should be this complicated? I bet she’s searching on me for that Jang Geun Seuk. With a heavy heart, I answer the phone. Not aware of that bastard presence at my back.

 

“Yes, Mom?” Seungri then sat next to me. He looks at me for a second and continue his flirting with Sandara. I just roll my eyes.

 

“Chaerin-ah, where are you? Geun Seuk said he couldn’t find you at home and why are you blocking him on your phone?” Mom’s questions bombarded me. I took a deep breath.

 

“Mom, I know you’re worried for me and my future. But please, not this way. I can’t do this.” I tried to convince my mom once again. My voice sounded so weird and my eyes are a bit sting now.

 

“But Chaerin, this is for the best. Look at him. He’s young and already success! If you’re with him, you don’t need to worry about your wealth anymore.”

 

“Mom, I never worried about my money! I have enough money. We have enough money. Are you really worried for me or are you actually selling me?!” My voice cracked and I know that I have out of my control. Tears fall slowly on my cheek.

 

“Lee Chaerin! How could you say that?!” Mom’s voice echoed in my mind and right then, Seungri sits right in front of me. He’s holding my hand. I closed my eyes. This is too much.

 

“I’m sorry, mom. I need some time alone. I can’t do this, forever.” I hang up the phone. My hand fall on my side while my other hand is in Seungri’s grip. I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. I don’t want him to see me at this state. I need to be fierce! I slowly open my eyes and our eyes met. I swallowed hard. Real hard. His face is showing so much worry and I don’t even know is that sincere from his heart or he’s gonna tease me for how a cry baby I am!

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked. His voice changes and his face reflecting pain. Oh gosh. Is this how playboy take over their victim’s heart? I can’t get in to his game. My heart is already broken, I don’t need him to shatter it too. I yanked my hand from his grip and stand up.

 

“What? Nothing’s wrong. It was just a call. What are you doing? Not joining them fishing?”

 

“Lee Chaerin, I-“

 

“Aaah, I know. You can’t take even one fish, can you? Haha! Your ability is just catching girls heart, not a fish. Useless bastard. You’re so not cool.”

 

“Whaaaat?! I’m sorry, miss ! But my nick name is The King of Fish!” He stood up instantly. Hah! Talk about his pride.

 

“Reeeaaally? You loser!” I pushed his shoulder lightly and he glared at me.

 

“Don’t push me!” he yelled and pushed me harder. I pushed him again, harder this time.

 

“Why, you loser!”

 

“Yah!” He the pushed me really hard that I nearly fall. I glared at him. I took some step backwards and pushed him as much as I can. He end up falling backwards. I must have been laughing so hard right now, but I’m not. Because Seungri fell on Park Bom’s body and Bom was falling too.

 

Bom fell on Jiyong’s body..

 

Her lips met his..

 

OH MY GOD! THEY KISSED! BECAUSE OF MEEEE!!!!!!!!!

 

“Kyaaaa!!” Bom suddenly burst out shouting and in a speed of light standing up. She pressed her palm on her lips. Couldn’t believe what was just happening to her.

“Lee Seungri you bastard!!” Bom roared as she jumped on Seungri’s chest and stomped her feet on it. Seungri groaned while mouthed something only alien could understand. Dara practically just staring to them with hanging open, while minzy…. Well, she keep on fishing. She doesn’t really aware of her surrounding, Iguess. When I landed my eyes on Jiyong, he was resting his back on the tree.

 

But why is he grinning so wide?

 

--

 

Hi! I'm soryy for the late update! But I try my best to write beyond this sore brain of mine T^T college & my life has been hard these days.. sobs. I hope you guys still love this update and PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS! huhuuu

for my friend, andiee, thank you for finally read my story! lol I'll try to fix my weaknesses in writing a fanfic! :D