chapter 5

Let Us Buy The Love

 

 

Bom ran through the whole house after their fishing activity. She caught 3 fish and she really wanted to show them to Yuri. She kept on running in the big house but there was no trace of her. She looked at her watch. 6 am. Yuri should have been home by now! She wanted to ask Yuri’s mom when the knock on the door beat her to it.

Bom immediately opened the door and found a young boy looking straight at her.

 

“Is Yuri already here?” he asked. Bom looked at him once again. He looked fine and it seems like he was Yuri’s classmate.

 

“Umm, I don’t think so. I’ve been looking for her minutes ago and she’s nowhere to be found.” The young boy’s eyebrows turned into slits as he lower his head. He was thinking where the heck that girl could be. “Excuse me, who are you?” Bom asked, gaining the boy’s attention. The boy looked up and smile. He took something from his pocket and gave it to Bom.

 

“This is Yuri’s phone. I’m here to give it to her. And my name is Byung Hun.” He smiled. Bom took the phone and smiled.

 

“Oh, thank you. You must be Yuri’s classmate. Want to have a cup of tea inside? You must be tired.” Byung Hun was still wearing his uniform. He must be here straight from school.

 

“Oh, no. I get in different school with her. I’m her work mate. Hehe..” He shrugged.

 

“Work mate? You mean….. she’s working?”

 

--

 

“Get out of there, now.” Jiyong’s dangerous tone filled Seungri’s ears inside the cupboard. Yes, Seungri is hiding from the carnivore dragon in a cupboard! How could his wife be this frightening?! It was all Chaerin’s fault! Not his! that . Seungri was now praying for Chaerin to be a forever.

 

“I’m sorry.” Seungri said, still trying to keep the cupboard door close.

 

“We need to talk, NOW! Get out!” Jiyong yanked the cupboard door and Seungri’s body successfully hit the floor.

 

“Hyung! It’s not me! I know Bom’s body is such a temptation but you know where my heart belongs to! I wasn’t throwing my body to her on purpose! Chaerin did these!” He immediately hugged Jiyong’s legs and faked a cry. Jiyong hit Seungri’s head really hard.

 

“Yah! What did you say again?! Bom’s such a temptation?! You want me to slice your throat or stab them with a fork?!”

 

“Oh my God! My tongue slipped!!!!” Seungri hugged his legs tighter. “I beg for your forgiveness, your highness!”

 

“Geez, I don’t know what to do with you anymore…” Jiyong shrugged his legs but Seungri kept clinging. “Actually, I wanna say Thank You for that.” He grinned. Seungri looked up and found Jiyong’s grin wider than a yawning lion. Wait, lions can’t grin. Whatever.

 

“Thank me? For what?”

 

“To make us kissed. Hihihihihi…” Jiyong started to giggle. Seungri looked at him like he is one of a kind crazy person he ever met in this entire world.

 

“Hyung, you make me want to vomit.”

 

“Jiyong! Oh, hi Seungri.” Bom suddenly barged in their room. Jiyong and Seungri got so surprised that Seungri even ran for his life outside the door. Jiyong’s face looks so mortified.

 

“What’s wrong?” Bom asked.

 

-Jiyong’s POV-

OMFG! What the heck?! Did she hear what we just said earlier?! And why is that stupid kid running for his life like that?! Bom might think that I’m such a stupid coward!

 

“Di..did you hear anything?” I asked.

 

“Hm? What?” she asked me back and sat on the bed. Thanks God, she didn’t hear! Or else, I might have been thrown up through the window for having an affair with her body!

 

“Nothing. So, what brings you here?” I joined her on the bed. We sat face to face.

 

“Hmmm… but why Seungri ran like hell after he saw me? Did I interrupt something?” !

 

“No, he just…… he needs to pee.” LAME JOKE, KWON JIYONG. I’D DIE CONSTIPATED.

 

“Pee?” Bom furrowed her brow. OH GOD, DON’T MAKE HER ASK NO MORE! “Anyway, there’s something REALLY important that I have to tell you!” her face turned serious and I sighed. THANKS GOD. I WILL HELP MY GRANDMA TO CROSS THE STREET LATER!

 

“What is it?”

 

And she tells me about Yuri. Everything. Well, I know she’s such a caring person and Yuri actually reminds her with Jiwon. That’s the Bom I knew. My hand reached her head, wanted to pat her head for being so kind hearted. Not until I heard her next words.

 

“I need to get a job for her, Jiyong. I’ll work for her.”

WHAT THE HECK?!

 

“What? Work? For her?” She’s drunk!

 

“Yes. Help me to seek on a job, will you?”

 

“Oh my, Bom, listen, you’re not even gonna wash the dishes away in my house, how you manage a job?” she rewarded me with a hit on my head.

 

“Yah! I wash the dishes in my house! I even sweep the floor! I do the laundry by myself! I can do such a house core, you know!” I sighed. This isn’t how it supposed to be. Why I have a bad feeling for this?

 

“So, will you help me to find a job?” she pleaded. I looked up and met her eyes. No one can resist that cuteness of her. Without me knowing, I nodded and she immediately hugs me.

 

Sigh.

 

All I care is just the hug.