Sacrifice (part 1)

Gangsters' Secret

Third person's POV

The night soon passed by as Minji snapped out of her thoughts and drifted off to dreamland. The next day, Minji woke up at 5 in the morning and since it was a Saturday, everyone slept in, except for her, even though she slept only at 2 in the morning. She woke Myungsoo up and told him to follow her to the rooftop. He unwillingly got out of the bed drowsily as he knew that Minji would only tell him to go up to the rooftop early on a Saturday if she had something important to tell him.

"Myungsoo, I think we should start on your healing powers training." Minji said as she looked out to the rising sun at the beach beside their house.  "I thought you said to not use it as it was weak?" Myungsoo replied, surprised and fully awake now, knowing how serious the atmosphere was.  "No, it's just that I had this dream last night about the rest getting hurt. And you know that my dreams normally come true so I am just afraid that if I was the only one who can heal, then I may not be enough to heal them in time..." Minji's sentence trailed off into thin air as Myungsoo walked up to where she was standing and back hugged her, linking their hands together.

Myungsoo's POV

"Alright. No harm getting a new power right? Anyway, we have the weekdays to use if we skip school while the rest continue and then you still have the rest of the time after school and on weekends to train them." I whispered into her ears as I laced my fingers with hers, back hugging her. She nodded her head and cuddled a little with me as we watched the sunrise. When it was 6am already, Minji started teaching me how to heal with spells, the most basic way of healing. The teaching went on until it was 7am and was time to wake the rest for training and practice. The same thing went on for days, which slowly turned into weeks, and soon, I mastered the basic form of advanced healing, since that was my power's limit. The two groups quickly finished their basic training and started their intermediate training that SHINee and Teen Top was in charge to train them.  No one knew about our fight with Lee Joon, and everyone was safe- or so I thought...

Third person's POV

It was three days before the big fight off, and B1A4, BAP, were all out, using their break time from training to go and have a walk at the nearby park when Jinyoung's phone rang. He stopped the group for a moment an they all went to sit at the benches in the park while he stood by the lake and answered the anonymous call. "Yabuseyo?" he said through the speaker as he frowned at the silence from the other line. Just as he was about to end the call as a prank call, a voice sounded through the phone. A familiar voice at that. Not to them, but maybe for Minji and Myungsoo. 

"Jung Jinyoung. We have your whole family with us, as well as your members' families and BAP's one too. We shall make a deal shall we? We don't want money, we need you all to help us to do something. Put the phone on loudspeaker for everyone to hear..." the voice said again. Jinyoung's eyes widened at the thought of the person having his one and only family, his siblings, in his hands. He quickly signaled the rest of them to crowd around the phone as he placed it on loud speaker.

"As I said. I have all your families at hand. If you don't believe me, I will send a picture to all of you of each of your family members later, but first, I want you to make sure that no one else other than all of you are around. Now, I don't want your money, I just want you all to do something simple for us. I need you to come to Seoul boxing arena at 2 in the after noon tomorrow, and collect drugs to make your other gang members fall into deep slumber, all of them except for Lightning and L. You can visit your families after you brought all of them over to the abandoned warehouse in the middle of the forest, which I am sure you are very familiar with. Your families will be there for you when you bring them over, all unconscious. We will give you more information when you come to collect the drugs tomorrow. See you all there."

Just as the phone line got cut off, all their phone rang with a new message an they check it only to see their families all cuddled together, unconscious, with the words: If there is no sign of you tomorrow, this people will die in our hands... The two groups gritted their teeth and their fist shook as they had to decide between saving their families or helping Minji. In the end, they had no choice but to go with saving their families an they did as told. It was the day of the fight and Minji and Myungsoo went out of the house early to reach the clearing first. They sat on a tree which was located at the front of the forest facing the clearing, Minji having a worried expression as she felt that something might go wrong...

On Minji's side:

Soon, the other team got to the clearing and they got into position, taking out all their weapons.  "Are you sure you are ready to fight against me? I will be merciless..." Minji shouted out to the other team from her position. "If you dare to come against us all who have weapons without using your powers, only able to use one kind of weapon, then yes, very much. I can't even see you. Are you sure that YOU are ready to face us?" Lee Joon shouted back as he smirked, not knowing what was to come to him when he said one kind of weapon and not one weapon only.

"I am ever ready. So let's start the fight shall we?" Minji laughed and 'flew' down the tree, and as soon as she came out of the shades and was about to land, she shot out small blades from her hands and it hit the targets all at their stomachs, making them paralyzed because of the poison that will release itself from the blade as soon as blood touches it. Minji landed on the ground safely, and both the other team except for Lee Joon and those who were paralyzed, and Minji ran towards the other side, all getting their weapons ready. Minji reached into her pants pocket and took out another 20, and bringing down 40 people in total from the other side, leaving her with 60 more.

Left side, down, now back, up. Right side, bend back....

Myungsoo communicated with Minji, actually just telling her the directions of the attacks through his ability only, so it wasn't really counted as Minji was cheating... In another 5 minutes or so, everyone in the other group was down. All except for their leader, Lee Joon. Minji looked in front and saw Lee Joon missing from sight. Just as she was about to think that the fight was over, a scene from the future flashed through her mind.

"Myungsoo, help me locate Lee Joon through mind reading of animals sight. We need to hurry to where he has gone before he can call us through phone. Palli!!!" Minji shouted to Myungsoo while running towards where she last saw Lee Joon at as he read the animals' minds, looking through their sights as he knew that mind reading someone on the run was not helpful since it will be blurred.

While all was going on, the beginning of a nightmare started at Taemin's side: "Hyungs, dongsengs, sunbaes, since Minji noona and Myungsoo hyung isn't here, why don't we just have a small party to celebrate our birthdays since they never let us celebrate our birthdays in a fun way, only letting us have a few hours off work. We and B1A4 will make the food and drinks and you can prepare the rest of the stuff." Yongguk, the leader of BAP, 'suggested' to the rest of the gangs during breakfast. They looked at him like he was a genius, and all of them immediately agreed at the thought of having parties, not even thinking about the consequences of having one, or the possibilities of danger.

Not even Infinite, the best gang in the world noticed that it was a trap as they trusted the other newbie group, not knowing that they were about to betray them for the sake of their families. As soon as the party started, everyone already fell into deep sleep that would last for only 4 hours long unless they did not drink finish their drink though... Zelo had teary eyes as he looked at all of them lying on the floor like there is no tomorrow. After all, they had provided them with a roof to live under, and life was so luxurious, plus the fact that they were the one who helped in pleading Minji to forgive them, they were like their siblings and family, but only not blood related. They had drugged the others' drinks and pretended to do the toast master (that was what my mother called that thing which we Singaporeans do during parties, holding up our cups and toasting to each other...) so that everyone drank their drugged drinks.

All eleven of them carried the others to the vans that had been newly bought so that they can move in groups easily, each gang getting one big van to themselves and Exo splitting into their respective Exo M and Exo K to ride in two different vans because of the big group. Then, they drove all the vans to the agreed meeting place. They carried everyone out and as soon as their hands were free, all their families ran into their hands, or were shoved into their arms, while the other people just tied them up, and then shooing them away. BAP and B1A4 walked a little into the shades o the trees and once they knew they were out of the people's sight, they told their families to get away while they climbed the trees to get a better view of what was happening in the ware house through the roof top windows, but failed.

Then, Lee Joon came... Soon after Lee Joon came running in, with Minji soon chasing up to him at an incredible speed, like the win in a sense. She was angered, knowing that the others were kidnapped and tried to get hold of herself so that she could communicate with Myungsoo to lead him to the location. Right after Lee Joon ran into the warehouse, they locked the entrance and while Lee Joon was catching his breath, Minji jumped onto the rooftop like a cat and kicked the window, smashing it and without a care for the sharp edges, she jumped into the warehouse, glaring at everyone who was involved in the kidnapping.

"You! I thought we agreed on only the fight! What is wrong with you?!" Minji shouted in rage mode, her elemental powers threatening to be exposed.  "What fun would it be if I had no benefit? Like this, I can have the chance to either kill all of them or just kill you. That is more fun, isn't it? Hahaha..."Lee Joon laughed like a sicko he was. "Let them go. You can kill me if you want, but don't hurt them, especially my brother..." Minji said weakly, defeated by the fact that there was only two choices, either her or the rest have to die.

"NO! Minji, don't do it. You know you can't... Kill me. Don't hurt anyone else..." Myungsoo barged into the warehouse by kicking down the door after a few tries. "Oh how nice. So touching... One boyfriend trying to sacrifice his life for his girlfriend who decided to end her life for her brother and gang members, not knowing that it was the two new groups they had 'adopted' was the betrayer." the sarcastic Lee Joon commented. From the outside, no one could tell what was happening since the window was small and could barely show what was happening.

Then, a gunshot was heard, followed by a massive number of screams and shouts for help, and then the only scream that could make the whole earth shake, as well as a bright light. Minji...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Is this counted as a long chapter?  I personally think it was short... Urghhhh!!!!! How I hate school. Just blocks my mind from any story thinking.... Anyways, what happened in the warehouse??? Minji, what will happen to her?? Wait for a moment though, the next chapter won't come out so early as my chingu, Joonatic, is rushing me to write the story I made for her. I can only write one chapter at a time so forgive me!!! While waiting, you can read some of my other fanfics... Do subscribe and comment!!! Saranghae!!!