Trainings and Enemies

Gangsters' Secret

Myungsoo's POV

"Put your arm higher and then focus on the bullet's strength. Think of the bullet as your arm. And hit straight on where you want the target to be hit. Try it out now." Minji said as she lifted Luhan's arm a little. I smiled a little and went back to the other practice room where I left Beakhyun and Chanyeol to warm up with push ups before I start to teach them other various ways of fighting besides the basic one that they learnt before. "Ok, this move is quite simple, but can be useful. I am not sure if you can do the same but try, alright?" I said and then demonstrated the 'advanced' backflip.

They did what they saw an I immediately saw a mistake. I corrected it and soon, it was already dinner time. I went o the shooting room and called Luhan out because he was still practicing the new way of shooting that Minji will teach Beakhyun and Chanyeol after dinner. We called the others out from practice, both the indoor- Infinite and Exo, and the outdoor- SHINee, Teen Top and BtoB,and went down together, to see all the food already laid out on the respective tables, as expected. Exo split into Exo-K and Exo-M, and got to their respective tables while the rest just went to the tables with their group/gang. I went to Minji and my table that is in the kitchen, and laid my chin on her shoulder while she read her book, hugging her waist.

After washing up 38 plates with Minji, we went back to training the Exo members, while the 3 other gangs went out to practice their moves as well as planning in the 'mini-battlefield' in the abandoned forest behind the house.

Third person's POV

The weekends passed and it was time to get back to work, as well as meeting the enemies who were causing trouble... It was Monday and Infinite and Minji were going around the clubs to check out their conditions after school in their uniform, when they received what they think was a hilarious news, a challenge from their long time enemies, Mblaq, and their allies, ZE:A, Beast/B2ST, 2PM, and Big Bang. They finished off their rounds at their main branch/office, bringing along Exo, SHINee, Teen Top, BtoB, so to get a fair fight. They went off to the arranged meeting/fighting place leaving D.O., Kris and Tao, the kungfu panda behind to guard the main branch as it is the most valuable place they have.

As they reached the big opening, in between the two forest, on the line dividing the two territories, Mblaq and their team of allies were also walking into the opening. The two teams stood at their positions and glared at each other, hatred filled in their eyes. One hated the other because their father murdered theirs, while the other side hated them because the 'stole' their popularity and the title of best gangs in Seoul, as well as part of their territory. Some passer-bys who saw the two groups standing there went away upon realizing that there would be a fight soon, but some others who recognized them stayed there to watch the fight. And among the few who stayed are the queenkas who immediately thought that 'Infinity and Minji' are 'stupid', for trying to get into a fight. Then they realized that those who they thought were stupid were actually the real Infinite and Lightning.

They gasp as they realized that the news which was spreading around was true. Infinite and Lightning were nerds in school. No one knew that all these was actually part of Mblaq's plan to destroy Infinite and Minji's popularity, by revealing the fact that they 'lied' to everyone. Well, they made a big mistake. Calling them out for a fight is a mistake that they will regret.

Myungsoo's POV

I saw Minji smirking as the passer-bys stood by the side and watched the tense moment. Just as I thought, a message came through my mind: Huh, this was part of their plan to make us lose face. Look into the crowd and you will see the queenkas there. They have found out our secret. All because of Mblaq. But it does not matter though. We will win this and Mblaq will lose face, as well as part of their land. I looked at Minji and smirked as well, before signaling to the rest behind me and Minji about the message I have received from her.

Minji started crouching a little, ready to pounce onto her first opponent. I did the same and the rest followed. in the blink of an eye, we were all busy punching faces or stomach. Minji took care of three boys at once while the rest of us took on one each, except for Exo, who took them two to one of them. Minji took their load of guys and in no time, most of the other side were groaning in pain as they backed out. Mblaq saw that they were running out of help and backed out as well. "Watch out. You might have won this fight, but that does not mean that you shall have more popularity. We will get back at you again. Just wait." Seungho, the leader of Mblaq said as he stared into the eyes of Minji and Sunggyu hyung. The other leaders of their own gangs glared at each of their respective enemies's leader's eyes and ran away with Mblaq.

"Alright, go back to work guys. Fun is over." Minji said to the rest as she turned to us. Exo, Teen Top, BtoB, and SHINee flexed their shoulders and walked back to their work place, while Infinite walked with Minji, my hands slung over my girlfriend's shoulder. I must be so lucky to get such a girlfriend. We walked (some of us limping) over to the crowd of people who had gradually increased as we fought, dispersing them. Soon, everyone left except for the queenkas who was still shocked at the fact that the nerds that they bullied was actually the infamous gang in Seoul.

"Shocked? Well, don't be, because it will make no difference. Don't expect us to give you the signatures you have always wanted because you have made the mistake of bullying us in school. Oh, and don't think I have forgiven you for bullying us just because I am not beating the hell out of you. It is because your ugly face can be used to scare off guys who flaunt over my girlfriend, that is why I am not slapping or scarring your face." I said as we reached them. Clearly, Minji felt bothersome to talk to them and Sungyu hyung was too tired. They quickly nodded their heads and scrambled away. 

Minji's POV

The next day

We went to school in our casual forms, no disguise whatsoever and everyone looked at us like we were celebrities. Just like I had thought, the queenkas already spread the news around. We went to our respective classroom and sat at our usual place, at the back of the classroom. Usually, there would not be anyone wanting to come near us, scared that they will be infected by the 'nerd' disease. Now, there are so many people around our table, trying to get Myungsoo and my signature.

"Yah! Get lost! You shun us once and did not care for us before, and we are still the same person, so leave us alone! You are so noisy!" I shouted at them. They apologized and walked away, sitting at their places and occasionally stealing glances at us. The teacher came in and started the lesson, and the day went on as usual, except the fact that we were always shouting to those who literally stuck onto us and not letting us go through.

Third person's POV

Days and week passed and as expected, pictures an videos about their winning against Mblaq, earning them more supporters than Mblaq, while they also got a piece of land as the contract that Infinite and Mblaq had between themselves stated that whoever won the fight get to have a piece of land. Only one person begun to get suspicious why Minji was not injured at all despite fighting against 6 of the few strongest guys in Seoul, 2PM. It was clearly impossible that she was not injured since she was stabbed in the shoulder in a surprise attack while she was distracted by 3 of the guys...

Mysterious person's POV

She thinks that she can hide the fact that she is different from us huh. Just wait, Lee Minji, I shall dig into your life and leak out your secret, and then everyone will call you a freak, shunning you from the world and I shall have my revenge...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Behold! The second chapter.

Well, I have quite a mini writers block due to stress from the exams coming soon, so I could not write it like I want to. There was supposed to be a fighting scene in here, but I have no idea what to do so, yeah, did not get it written down.

Back to the story, who is the mysterious person? I myself have no idea. But sadly this story will end soon, maybe in 10 chapters because I need to finish my first story and start on my third one, as well as start to make a sequel for this. Yes, you got it right. A SEQUEL!!! Comment on what you think about this chapter and subscribe too!!!