Sacrifice (part 2)

Gangsters' Secret

From the previous chapter...

Third person's POV

Myunggie, don't worry, I will be fine. I just need to make sure that I stab it nowhere near my heart and I will be fine. I will do it.

"I will do it. Pass me the knife. Let them go." Minji said quickly right after reassuring Myungsoo that she would be fine so that he will not have the chance to object. Lee Joon took out a pocket knife from his pocket and slid it to Minji. She put out her foot and stopped the knife, bending down to pick the knife up. She placed it at her stomach area and plunged it in...

The scene suddenly felt like time slowed down, as Myungsoo was held back by others and Lee Joon aimed his gun at Taemin, Minji's only not blood related brother. "What are you doing?! Let them go!" Minji half screamed, her energy draining out. "Sorry, but I did not promise you I would let them go. So I shall let them go with you, alright?" Minji's eyes widened at Lee Joon as he said that and... BANG!!! Taemin, who was waking up, got shot in his heart.

Minji ran from her position to Taemin there with all her strength left in her. "Na-ah-ah, you shouldn't have run here. Look behind you..." Minji whipped her head around to see all of the others crying in pain, with a knife in their heart. Everyone, including Myungsoo... Minji's eyes teared up while she gritted her teeth in anger. She pulled out the knife in her stomach roughly, not caring for the pain in her stomach and her eyes and hair started changing colours as she flung the knife out of her hands, and as if everything was in matrix, the knife flew in a circular direction, and hit the two guys that had plunged the knife in Myungsoo. The knife went through the first's heart, then the second's stomach and finally hitting the wall behind them.  She then grabbed Lee Joon's gun and started shooting at the murderers, all died with the bullet in the heart as the rest started screaming for help and running away.

As the gun finished all it's bullets, Minji conjured up fire from her hands and she touched the ground, lighting up the floor and the fire went towards everyone who was running, burning them into ashes while not burning the warehouse. Then, Minji turned back to face a scared Lee Joon.  "I don't believe death for revenge is the answer. But when it concerns my family and friends, I have no mercy..." she said in an ancient accent, almost in a whispering tone as she took one last mini knife with paralyzing potion on it, stabbing Lee Joon with it. He fell onto his knees, and then laid face flat on the floor. Minji kicked him such that he was facing upwards, and she squatted down, taking her own blood, drawing on Lee Joon's shirt, where his heart would be, the curse sign...

"Will death take over this evil,

who disturbed this peace, 

of harmony, happiness, and immortality.

Death will be the way,

to destroy this evil,

for casuing the deaths of many,

my peace and family."

Minji chanted as the sign started to glow and soon, Lee Joon was bleeding at his heart, his eyes still opened. Then, his breathing stopped while he died, a whole in his heart that looked like the curse sign which burned him. Minji stood up and glanced through the surroundings. The fire stopped raging and Minji teared up. 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!" she let out all her sadness in her, as she herself started glowing. The whole warehouse started to glow brightly and then, as the light strarted to fade out, the knives in Exo, SHINee, BtoB, Teen Top, and Infinite dropped onto the floor, with the bullet in Taemin out too. Their eyes fluttered open as the ropes and chains that held them loosened and released them. Myungsoo immediately scrambled to where Minji was half kneeling, sitting on her legs, crying her hearts out. 

"Minji, it is alright, we are all fine already, it is ok, stop crying." 

"What did I do?! I killed so many of them! What if the police come after me and all of us are implicated just because I killed them?!"

"Shush, it is fine, this is not for anything. They attempted to murder us, so you just acted with self defense." Myungsoo tried to console Minji as she sobbed uncontrollably since she was forbidden by her powers to kill anyone who did no harm to the world. But she just killed this people with her powers, proving that she may be hunted by police as a crazy woman, and also chased by devils from hell for killing with her powers.

Myungsoo finally calmed Minji down and everyone walked to both of them. "Let's go. Before anyone can catch us." Sungjae said with Sungjong. They walked out of the warehouse, bur before they could make another step, the door opened to show BAP and B1A4 at the door. They kneeled down in front of Minji and all of them, begging for forgiveness.

Minji's POV

"We are sorry, *sniff* we did not have a choice. They captured our only family with them and the only way was to bring you here. Please, forgive us. You can torture us, banish us, whatsoever, but we need your forgiveness, do that we will not live in regret." at the word family, my heart softened as I knew that they were also forced to do so, so I decided to forgive them. They quickly walked back to the mansion and Myungsoo carried me to our room since I was tired from using so much of my powers.

The next day

"OMG!!!!! HYUNGS!!!!! DONGSAENGS!!!!!!!!! SUNBAES!!!!!!!! HOOBAES!!!!! MINJI!!!!!!!" a whole line of words shouted out from the living room was heard. *sigh* I got up from my bed weakly and opened the door, holding onto walls, handrails, whatever in my reach so that I can go to the living room from the second story without falling. Myungsoo suddenly came up from nowhere and helped me get to the living room where I saw Sungjong and all the maknaes, including Taemin, all screaming in shock while the rest of their gangs just stood there with their mouths agape. I turned my head around to the television that was on, to see a news broadcasting that the maknaes had recorded and was replaying it for us. About me. The news:

 

This is a breaking news. Reportedly, a witness that was passing by XXX forest on the borderline of Seoul, saw a bright flash of light in the middle of the forest, and called the police to warn them. The police then arrived at the scene and went to check out the location and reason behind the bright light. When they got there, an abandoned warehouse was found. In the warehouse, it was said to have about 50 plus dead bodies, and burnt corpses, as well as a lot of blood. There did not seem to have a fire outburst there, so the police is currently investigating the reason why there was burnt corpses there. Further investigation is continuing on with the only clue as a burnt camera. The media is not informed on the possible reasons for the whole scene, but it is a truly horrifying one. The police is currently hunting down the suspects that has fingerprints on clues, weapons and the corpses. More about this news can be found on our website. 

 

I tried to decipher what was happening, and I soon recovered from my shock.

Minji: No, it can't be. They would be after me in no time. My fingerprints were there. So were everyone's DNA because their blood is there. I implicated them...

Myungsoo: Minji! Stop thinking negatively, it is not your fault, and it is not like they can get anything through that camera. Let's go eat lunch and rest alright. Stop thinking so much. We are trained, we can defend ourselves if they come to catch us.

I looked at Myungsoo and seeing his worried but yet reassuring glance, I calmed down a little and he brought me to the kitchen where he set me on my chair at our table connecting the kitchen and the dining room, before he continued to make lunch for us at a fast speed, twice as fast as human's speed, but half as fast as my speed. Soon, he finished cooking and he laid the food down on the tables, sitting down beside me while pulling me by the waist such that I was sitting on his lap. Although I felt calm and reassured in his arms, I had this tingling feeling in my stomach. As if I had to do something to prevent the others from being implicated again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Kay, this is a short chapter because my exams are coming round the corner and I can't study and write the chapters at the same time... Anyway, the next chapter will be the last chapter, which is part 3 of Sacrifice. T.T... But, there will be a sequel, which is more based on Minji's and Myungsoo's love life, rather than her powers. Comments are loved!!!