Last sacrifice

Gangsters' Secret

Third person's POV]

"Minji, we will be going!" Sunggyu shouted to Minji.

She walked out of her room and walked to the living room where everyone was preparing to leave for work. 

"Did all of you pack your weapons on yourself?" she asked, anxiousness heard in her voice.

"Yes, don't worry so much babe. We will be back around 7 in the evening, so make nice dinner for us and not a sad one alright? Be positive. Prove them wrong for calling you a monster yesterday on the news." Myungsoo teased as he kissed her forehead and waved goodbye before walking with the rest who were already out of the door. They could not take the cars or motorbikes as it would be too obvious, so they have divided themselves into 3 groups, one taking the car, one on motorbike and the last to be walking. BAP and B1A4 took their cars and skidded off to their new workplace, the new club branch. Teen Top, BtoB and SHINee, took the motorbikes and went their separate ways, while Exo and Infinite took the walking group as their workplace was the closest.

The day passed and it was soon time for them to go home. Minji had just finished placing their food on the respective tables when she suddenly froze in the spot, her eyes widening in shock as she dropped the extra plates she was holding. She just had a scence from the future pass through her mind. 

"Andwae!!!" she shouted to herself before she ran out of the house at an incredible speed with all her strength. She ran across roads and finally reached the road across the main club where Infinite was walking out of the backdoor. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath and shouted to them as she caught sight of policemen waiting for them in the next building, to capture them as suspects and kill them.

"Myungsoo!! Watch out!!!" she screamed her lungs out as time seemed to slow down. Myungsoo, who was turning round the corner, turned to her just as she ran across the street and kicked one policemen in his face as he tried to shoot Myungsoo. More policemen came and all aimed at Infinite while Infinite themselves took out their guns to protect themselves. 

"Lee Minji-shii. Come with us and we will let them go." the leading policeman said to her as he aimed his gun at Minji. 

"Alright. Let them go." Minji said to him while signalling to Myungsoo and the rest to run for it after they were let go.  "Alright, they can leave, please come with us." he told Infinite and asked Minji to go with the police. But she has other plans though. As soon as the police officers were coming close to her, she could see that two of the policemen were aiming their guns at Myungsoo, who was just turning to leave after Infinite who had run away already to help the others. She jumped up high and made a split such that she kicked the two policemen who were going to catch her and quickly punched those in front of her before she ran towards Myungsoo and jumped up to block the two bullets that were aiming for Myungsoo, who had turned behind at the sound of gunshots.

Myungsoo's POV

BANG!

I heard gunshots from behind me. I turned to look at what happened, only to see Minji up in the air, her eyes widening and tears escaping them while blood was splattered on the wall beside her. She was shot in her back and head. "Andwae!! Minji!!!" I shouted in sadness and shock, as she fell on me and I kneeled down at the impact.

(Please play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-TDoVfRmlo.)

"Andwae, Minji-ah, why did you take the bullets for me? Why?"

"Myungsoo, I'm sorry, I broke the promise, I can't stay with you forever. I want you to help me take care of those boys, and take care of yourself. You know that I love you right? Take care of Taemin, of the clubs, make sure you eat on time and don't hurt yourself."

"You can't leave me, Minji, you have yet to tour the world with me, you promised to go with me, you promised to have a family together, you promised to be with me for as long as we live!"

"Myungsoo, I'm sorry, I want you to remember, I love you..." her sentence trailed off and her hands which was cupping my face, fell...

"Minji, NO!!!!! MINJI!!!!!!! You can't leave me alone!!!! You can't die!!!!! WHY!!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!!!! It is all your fault! If you knew what was the truth, you will regret ever calling her a monster, someone who will cause trouble! She is the one who have been making sure that this world remains peaceful, remains unharmed! She killed those in the warehouse because they killed us, and she was the one who revived us with all her powers!" I shouted to the policemen and stood up, before running to our favorite place in Seoul, the mountain, while carrying her bridal style, despite it being raining. I soon reached the peak and I sat there, putting her on my lap and leaning against 'our' tree, resting her head on my shoulder, soaked wet.

"Why, God, please, let her stay with me for a little while longer. Don't take her away. I love her. You are her father, I am sure you know that right? Help me change those minds of those people. At least make her happy, she does not like it when people judge her like that. At least tell me that she will one day wake up from recovering. I don't care if she has powers or whatsoever, just let her be with me. Chaebal." I looked up into the sky and begged while tears steamed down my face like a never ending flow of river. 

I can't stand it. I love her so much I don't want her to die. I'd rather die than to live without her. 

I hugged her and started to sing her favorite song, Only Tears. Without knowing, the rain became smaller and it slowly came to a stop as the song finished and I fell asleep. Dreaming was never on my list of things to do since I was always tired and sleeping like a log with no feelings or thoughts. But on this very day, I dreamt...

"Myungsoo. You are the soulmate of Minji. I am sure you love her very much. I have thus decided to help you to change those minds of the people and I have also decided to help you treat Minji until she is well enough again before he returns to you. By then, her body will not decompose, but she will be weak and dead physically. However, her soul is still living up here and recovering. I need you to use your healing powers to treat her every night until the day she is well enough to go back to her body. It is then when her physical body shall start living again. I have trust in you. Protect her physical body while she is recovering. Now, the boys in your mansion is very worried. Wake up and go back." God said to me as I saw him with an unconscious Minji on a white table like stone, in a white and never ending room. I bowed down to him and I slowly awoke with Minji still in my arms.

I looked up into the sky and realized that it was starting to get dark already. I fumbled about my pockets and fished out my phone.  35 missed calls, 93 new messages I looked through the first few messages coming from Infinite, Exo, and ok, every single one of them messaged me at least twice, and some of them called. I sighed as I looked at the time. It had been 3 hours. I carefully carried Minji in my arms as I stood up from the spot and started to walk back home after putting back my phone into my back pocket. I slowly walked through the quiet streets that was starting to fill out after the rain, ignoring stares from everyone. I soon reached back to the mansion and as soon as I stepped in front of the gates, it opened, showing that someone has been looking out for me.

And I was right. "Hyung! Where have you been? And what-- Minji!! Hyung, what is wrong with her?!" Sungjae came running towards me while running. I showed no emotions on my face and walked back into the house totally ignoring him. And maybe everyone who was in the living room planning some plan to find me and Minji, who started shouting like crazy over me and Minji. Well, I was injured by the bullet that had gone through her back and head and into my shoulder and stomach. Well who cares. I don't feel a thing since the only thing I feel now is sadness and pain in my heart for the loss of Minji. 

Taemin' POV

"Ok, if they don't come back in another 5 minutes, we will--" Sunggyu hyung was talking halfway when the door swung open, proving that someone kicked it open. And in came Myungsoo hyung carrying Minji noona. And this was not right. Minji noona always does not like to be carried around by hyung when we are still awake and around. And both of them were bleeding-their shirt has blood stains, who wouldn't notice? Then, the whole room went into chaos. Well, who wouldn't fuss over the fact that their leader was lying lifeless in her boyfriend's arms, aka our assistant leader? But... He just ignored us. I think there I something really wrong.

He usually scolds us or shouts at us-which we don't care-but now he is just ignoring us! Everyone stopped in their tracks as they stared at him curiously while he just went into their room and slammed the door after him, signaling that he does not want to be disturbed. But as usual, we did not care. We wanted to know what happened.  "Alright, guys, I guess we do have to make a plan after all. Myungsoo is acting weirdly, and Minji, was not moving at all. Let's just plan who and how we are going to get them to explain what happened."

Third Person's POV

While the humongous group of 47 boys crowd around in the living room and planning, the quiet couple was in the room. "Minji-ah, you must wake up soon alright? I think after today, we might take some videos of our songs, and send it to some entertainment company's to fulfill our dream as a kpop artiste. I want you to cheer on us when we are on stage. You will do that for me right? So you must wake up soon alright?*Kisses Minji's forehead*" he tucked her in after healing her as much as he can and glanced at her once more before walking out of the room, making sure to close the door, so that no one disturbs her. By the time he came out, the group had already decided that Ljoe was to ask Myungsoo about what happened.

Just as he was about to walk to the bathroom to have a change of clothes since he already helped Minji but did not change himself, Ljoe walked up to him. "Hyung, what happened? Where's Minji? What is wrong with her? Why are you bleeding? Aish! *ruffles hair* Just tell me what happened after Infinite ran off." Ljoe said in frustration as he looked back and glared at those spying over his conversation. Everyone knew better than to bother him when he was in a bad mood, and so, they pushed Ljoe out since he was Myungsoo's favorite dongseang.

"I will tell you later when those boys behind the pillar get lost by the time I come out from the bathroom." Myungsoo said calmly, almost with no emotion as he stepped into the bathroom and locked the door, leaving Ljoe stunned outside. They all looked at each other and then scrambled to do their own stuff before their night shift comes. Ljoe on the other hand, waited in front of the bathroom for Myungsoo to come out. Soon, Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom and went to wash his and Minji's clothing. After which, he walked back to his and Minji's personal music and training room, with Ljoe following him. "So, hyung, what happened?" Ljoe said after locking the door behind him.

"Minji... She... She saved me..." Myungsoo started out what happened. He then continued on his story, leaving out the dream, as God had also told him not to let anyone know about him appearing in his dream, as he cried, remembering what happened to Minji. 

"Hyung... I'm sorry to hear, but don't cry, Minji will not like it you know. She won't be able to come back alive again you know." and that last sentence changed Myungsoo's attitude for days which turned to months, but with all the consoling, he decided to just ignore them when they started on that topic again.

"She is not fully dead yet." he blurted out.

"Hyung, what do you mean she is not fully dead yet?" Ljoe asked, purely shocked.

"I... I can tell, her soul is still living. It is just her body that is dead for the moment."

"Hyung, you are just trying to console yourself. There is mo such thing like reviving, maybe except the time when she revived us, but she is dead herself and no one has the ability to do the same! Stop deceiving yourself."

"Fine. If you don't believe me, then get lost. Just leave me alone." Myungsoo said his last sentence before he left Ljoe in the room and went back to his room. There, he ignored everyone who tried to convince him that Minji was not going to revive. He refused to step out of the bedroom unless he was going to train, ate only a little of his own food stash in the room, and refused to take anything given by those who don't believe him, which is everyone of them. He only went to the kitchen once in a while to grab new water bottles, small dry food, and locked himself in the room...

One day, everything changed...

"Myungsoo, open the door. You need to eat. Eat a proper meal at least. For Minji?" 

If she ever wakes up.

"If you can think about that insulting sentence, why not just say it out. You know that I can hear your thoughts. Or just keep quiet and think about everything you want to say to me to save your saliva." Myungsoo spat, knowing that Baekhyun, or let's say everyone knew of his powers already. Baekhyun sighed in frustration at Ljoe's attitude and walked down the stairs with the tray of food in his hands.

Then, as he was putting the tray of food into the basin to be washed, he actually thought about Minji for a moment. Wait, I jut realized, we did not notice anything coming from the room about Minji at all, not decomposing smell, no movement at all. What is happening? Just in case you did not realize, it had been months since the incident and Myungsoo had locked himself inside the room, and since everyone was so concerned over how to get Myungsoo to believe them that Minji was never going to be revived, thy did not notice about Minji.

"Guys! Can you come down for a short meeting for a moment?" Baekhyun shouted by the stairway.

"Baekhyun, what is it? Did Myungsoo finally respond positively?" Youngguk asked. "No, but I just realized. Don't you see? We have been so concerned over Myungsoo, we did not realize this. Minji. She has been dead for months in the room. I she was actually dead, Myungsoo would bury her instead won't he. She woul be decomposing already. But no, there is no smell or whatsoever from the room. The last time I sneaked in to their room while he was out training, Minji looked the same, no changes at all. When I mean the same, I mean she looked healthy and unscratched. I think, there is a possibility that she may revive. I mean, she has so much power to revive all 30+ of us, I am sure she has enough power to bring herself back into the world right?" Baekhyun finally knocked some sense into them as they realizes that what Baekhyun said made sense. They looked into each others eyes, guilt building up as the tense silence overtook them.

"Let's go and apologize to Myungsoo for not believing him alright? Then maybe he would come out. We need to start practicing our songs and dance if we want to relieve boredom during our breaks from the club. All our practices were on hold since he started locking himself in." CAP said. That day, all misunderstandings were made clear together with apologies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

THE END.

Ok, just kidding. I have a sequel planned out. The sequel will be focusing on Minji and Myungsoo's love life, so go read it if you are interested!!!-which I hope you will be.

Here's the link- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/289881