The Gangsters' Lives

Gangsters' Secret

Third person's POV

"Don't you dare come here again, or get ready to get kicked by our boss." Taemin said as he kicked the guy out of the club by his (as in literately kick his till he flew out of the club). The guy scrambled away in fear as he got up, meeting eye to eye with a beautiful but yet scary girl around the age of 18. He tried flirting with her, but instead of getting her to like him, he got a punch in the face. "Is the warning from my worker, or should I say brother not enough? Or are you that thick skinned? Daring to try flirt with me when you caused trouble in my club?!" the guy realized that the girl was the owner of the club, a famous gangster, Lightning. While trying to stand up with all the injuries, a group of guys came up and blocked his way. "Do you think you can get away that easily after trying to flirt with my girlfriend?" one of them said as he back hugged Lightning.

The guy stood up slowly and not knowing who that guy who just talked to him from the alley front, he ran forward  trying to get through the crowd of 7 guys and Lightning. Unfortunately, he messed with the wrong crowd of people. In just 2 minutes, he staggered out of the alley that links to the back of the club, all injured with bruises and small scratches. He had just gotten a beat up by the boyfriend of Lightning, L, the best fighter in Seoul, in the gang Infinite.

The next day

"Please stop. She is not a toy for you to play." Myungsoo said as he helped Minji up. "Huh, a nerd boyfriend helping a nerd girlfriend, how nice." the queenka said, not knowing that Myungsoo was boiling inside at the fact that she bullied Minji and they cannot do anything about it. They were just the nerds Minji and Myungsoo from Infinity in school. What no one knew was that they were the Lightning and Infinite that they love and drool over in admiration for their 'coolness'.

After school, in Infinite's house

"Let's go practice shooting, shall we?" Minji said as she walked out of her and Myungsoo's shared room after changing into causal clothes, seeing Infinite all sitting in the living room looking bored. "Yea, let's go. There is no trouble in the clubs or in our territory anyway." Sunggyu replied, standing up. The rest of them followed suit and walked to the shooting room in the enormous mansion that they live in while Myungsoo went over to where Minji was standing and hugged her waist. "Can we just go sleep instead? I don't wanna practice shooting." he commented as he looked down at his girlfriend. "No. You can choose not to go for shooting practice, but not sleeping. Go for the archery or knife practice. Don't be lazy." Minji scolded her lazy boyfriend and pulled him to the archery and knife practice room. She left him there to set up the targets while she went to catch those who were lazing around in the shooting room. She pulled Sungyeol and Woohyun out of the shooting room by their collar and dragged them to the other room where Myungsoo was waiting for her to come and pushed them in before they started their practice.

After 3 hours of training for archery, knife, shooting and martial arts, Minji went to thier respective bedrooms and saw that all of them were dead tired and were laying on their bed clumsily sleeping, with their drenched shirt all thrown in a corner of the room and fresh shirts worn on their sweaty bodies. Minji sighed as she picked up the clothes, putting them into the washing machine, washing it while she went to do the housework. Don't be mistaken if you think that she slacked off training and that is why is is not tired and can do the housework, it is just that she has a secret that allows her to be like that.

Minji's POV

I finished the housework and left all the tools in their respective places, when I heard the bedroom door open from upstairs. I walked out from the storeroom to see a shirtless Myungsoo walking out of the bedroom shirtless, bed-haired and yawning. He opened his eyes fully and came down the stairs carelessly while I went into the kitchen to cook, sliding his arms around my waist as he put his chin on my shoulder, eyelids already dropping. I turned around to peck him on his lips, knowing that it would be the only way to get him to let go of me for me to cook with ease. I pushed him off me and continued making lunch. Soon, 38 sets of lunch was made and the doorbell rang in indication that the expected 'guests' arrived already. Myungsoo walked out of the bathroom and opened the door, running away to me immediately after opening the door. The door swung wide open and 30 boys rushed through the door, all eager to eat lunch after a tiring night of work at the clubs.

"Yah! How many times must I tell all of you not to barge in like that?! Do you all know how many times I have fixed the door because of you?" I scolded them. They bowed their heads low and apologized, and then quickly going to their respective tables while I brought out all of their food. "We will eat well!" they all chorused together as I heard 3 bedroom doors open at once, and then shouts. "Why didn't you wake us up for lunch, Minji-ah?!" I walked out of the big dinning room and put my hands on my waist. "If you don't want to hurry up, Myungsoo will give your food to the neighbors' dogs, an I am not going to cook extra." I said irritatedly. 

Third person's POV

All six of them quickly ran down the grand stairs and barged into the dinning room just in time to see Myungsoo start to pick up their plates to pour the food into a bowl for the dogs. They rushed to him and snatched their plates back while pouting at Myungsoo. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to his place next to Minji who had settled down while they were still trying to snatch their plates back. After lunch, all of them went back to sleep except for Infinite, Minji and Exo went back to training, Infinite and Minji all grouped in twos to teach the twelve membered gang, most who are always whining away that they can't get something right or complaining that they are too tired to do anything. No one could believe that this group of 30+ childish people are actually popular gangsters whose territory lies for half the whole of Korea, and they are always winning fights with those who dare to come up against them to win over the territory, especially those few groups who are allies with their worst enemy, Mblaq...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

So how I this first chapter? Please comment to tell me about what you think about the story and do subscribe!! Saranghae!!!