Seungho - When He Finds Out You’re Pregnant

MBLAQ Scenarios

requested by sugarhehe (tumblr)

[re-uploaded]

You vomited for the fifth time that day, and you were starting to get worried. Did you have food poisoning or something? It had been like this for the entire week, and you were pretty sure that food poisoning didn’t go on this long.

“Babe, are you alright?” your boyfriend, Seungho, asked from the other room.

“Yeah… I think,” you muttered as you walked out of the bathroom.

“You should go see a doctor, I think,” Seungho mused.

“You’re probably right…”

~*~*~*~*~

Two days after that conversation, you sat at the doctor’s office in a flimsy paper gown, fidgeting. Seungho was busy with MBLAQ, even though he said he wanted to be there with you.

The doctor opened the door and walked in, an unreadable expression on her face.

“Is something wrong? Am I going to die?” You panicked, crumpling the gown in your fists. There was still so much you wanted to do, Seungho would be crushed, you never did tell your friend about the shirt you stole from her—

The doctor suddenly smiled. “No, no, it’s nothing like that.”

~*~*~*~*~

Truthfully, Seungho was out with G.O, looking around Seoul to try and find something.

What, exactly?

G.O wasn’t too sure, but Seungho seemed to be quite determined about finding this… thing.

“Seungho-hyung, what are you trying to find?” G.O asked as Seungho dragged him to the fifth jewelry store on the street.

“You’ll see.”

~*~*~*~*~

“I’M WHAT?”

“You’re pregnant. About two months along, by the looks of things.”

“Holy crap.”

Your mind raced. You and Seungho had never done it without protection, you were on birth control… oh. When MBLAQ won their ‘This is War’ promotions. That was probably it.

“Here’s a pamphlet on some things you should probably do, you should probably see an OB/GYN soon, would you like me to refer you?”

“Oh? Sure, that would be great,” you replied, only half listening. What were you going to tell Seungho?

~*~*~*~*~

“Seungie-oppa! I’m home!” you called out once you opened the door. By the looks of things, though, Seungho still wasn’t back yet. You took off your shoes and made your way to the kitchen, due to a sudden craving for chocolate-covered pretzels.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Seungho walked in. “Hey jagiya~ you ate all my chocolate pretzels!” Seungho frowned, pretending to be mad.

“Sorry, I just really wanted some,” you shrugged and went back to eating them.

“Wanna go out for dinner tonight? Or would you rather stay in?” Seungho asked as he poked around the fridge for something to eat.

“I kinda just wanna stay in. Not really feeling up to keeping a whole lot of food down, so you probably shouldn’t waste your money on a fancy restaurant.”

“Whatever you want, babe.”

~*~*~*~*~

The two of you eventually ended up lounging on the sofa, watching random shows that came on TV.

“Look at Joon! He looks so stupid!” Seungho laughed at Joon’s reaction to the fart bombs.

“You didn’t do much better! Shut up!” you replied, punching him lightly on the arm, but laughing as well. “Ah, I could do this forever.”

“Would you, though?” Seungho’s voice suddenly turned serious.

“Hm? Of course. There’s nothing I like more than lying with you, watching TV and basically being stupid together,” you replied, not really sure what he was getting at.

He got down on one knee, and reached into his pocket. Your heart started racing. Was he about to do what you thought he was about to do?

“Ever since I’ve met you, I knew that you were the one I wanted to spend my forever with. Would you do the same for me, and do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

Your vision fogged with tears. “Of course I would, Seungho.”

He slid the ring onto the appropriate finger. “I can’t wait to get married, and have a beautiful family with you.”

You swallowed dryly. “Seungho… I think that might be coming sooner than you think.”

“Huh? Why?” Seungho asked, his forehead crinkling in confusion.

“I’m pregnant.”

He suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. “This is officially the best day of my life.”

“I hope they look like you.”

He pulled back slightly. “Now why on earth would you want that? Then they’ll be stuck with monstrous panda-bags! No, better to look like you. Perfect all the time.”

“Don’t flatter me, Seungho. You’re good-looking too.” You leaned on his shoulder, comforted by the warmth…

…until you were interrupted by TV-Joon yelling “It’s about time!”

“How is it that I can actually picture him ruining the moment like this in real life?” Seungho asked, sighing.

“Because he would probably do that.”

Suddenly, Seungho’s phone vibrated. He checked the screen; it was a text from Joon.

did u propose yet? IT WAS ABOUT TIME, YA KNOW?

Both of you facepalmed. Oh, Joon…