G.O - When He Cooks For You When You’re Sick

MBLAQ Scenarios

requested by jung-byunghee (tumblr)

Cough.

Yep. You were sick. 101 degree fever and a sore throat.

Looks like you were gonna have to cancel on Byunghee.

And he hated it when that happened.

You fired off a quick text because you didn’t want him to hear your coughing and hoarse voice and come rushing over.

sry oppa! cant make it today, i have a meeting…

Okay. That would work.

You curled up in bed again and pulled the blanket over your head. Being sick always made you really sleepy…

~*~*~*~*~

When you woke up again, your bed was free of all the used tissues that had been there before and the smell of… something that smelled good permeated the air. Huh?

You slowly got out of bed and crept towards your kitchen, trying to find the source of the smell.

There stood Byunghee, wearing his ‘manly’ (aka pink) apron and stirring something on the stove.

You stood there for a while behind the door, watching him cook, until you started coughing and the noise gave your hiding spot away.

“Yah! What are you doing out of bed?” he exclaimed, brandishing the chopsticks in the air like a spear.

“I was wondering what smelled so good so I came out…” you mumbled sheepishly. “Why did you come here anyways?”

Byunghee sighed. “You cannot possibly think that I would believe that you had a meeting to go to. You took the entire week off of work and I was sitting right next to you when you told your boss that if anyone called you for a work-related reason, you would quit. And since they would be losing their best employee if you quit, they had no choice but to obey.”

“Oh… you really did remember that?”

“Yes. Now off to bed with you! I’ll bring you some soup later when it’s done, go!”

You sighed, and succumbed to his demands. A few minutes later, he came in with a bowl of soup.

“Open up~” he sang, holding the spoon out towards you. You allowed him to feed you until the soup was gone. Surprisingly, it was pretty good. You knew that he cooked occasionally, but you were unsure about the extent of his abilities. It seemed like he could actually do a pretty good job.

“Thanks Byunghee-oppa,” you said, smiling at him.

“Anything for my baby. I’m gonna take care of you for the rest of today!”

“Byunghee-oppa… don’t you have a schedule or something to go to?”

He sighed. “Silly girl, I didn’t have one because we were gonna go on a date today.”

“Oh. I guess we’re gonna hafta reschedule that, huh…” you mumbled, feeling your eyes sliding closed.

“Don’t worry about that, just focus on getting better first.”