Seungho - When You Think You’re too Small for Him to Like You

MBLAQ Scenarios

i’m one of them short people :P 4 ft 10 in (148 cm)… 3 ah well.

in my imaginary world, you are joon’s younger sister. yeaaah. hope you like being the sister of the adorable lee changsun! who also happens to be a huge bias-list-wrecker…

requested by blaqisthenewblack (tumblr)

“Yah! Seungho-hyung! Give me back my wallet!” Joon groaned.

“No. You have to help your hyungs in times of need.”

Joon sighed. Seungho had stolen Joon’s wallet after losing a bet with G.O. What the bet was about, Joon didn’t know, but what he did know was that Seungho never carried money around with him (how one equated money to a phone he didn’t really understand).

Seungho opened up the wallet and flipped through it, pulling out the desired number of bills. Until something more interesting caught his eye.

“Joon, who’s this girl?”

Seungho extricated a wallet-sized photo of a girl with short hair, in what appeared to be one of those school photos.

“Um… why do you need to know that?” Joon asked, evasive. He really should have put that somewhere else…

“Because she’s really pretty! Is she your girlfriend?”

“No…”

“Who is she then?”

“My little sister…”

~*~*~*~*~

You were taking your lunch break between your university classes when your cell phone rang. The called ID flashed ‘Changsun-oppa~’

“Yobosayo?”

“We have a problem.”

Yep. That was Joon for you. He never spent much time on pleasantries.

“What’s the problem…?”

“You know I’m a member of MBLAQ, right?”

You rolled your eyes at his stupid question. “Yes, you pabo. What about it?”

“Well… you know Seungho-hyung, right?”

“Uh-huh…” You knew who he was (I mean, who didn’t know who he was?), but the two of you had never formally met. “What about him?”

“He said he wanted to meet you.”

“NO!”

“Why? Didn’t you tell me that you liked him or something?”

“No! No!” You shook your head vehemently, attracting several strange looks from the people around you.

“Why not?”

“Because… because… I don’t want him to see me!”

You hung up on Joon, grabbed your stuff quickly, and bolted.

Now, you had a very good reason to not want to meet Seungho, despite your secret crush on him. Joon had told you lots of stuff about the members, especially Seungho. Seungho liked ‘perfect’ girls—and you were nowhere close to his idea of perfection.

Seungho liked girls who could cook. You almost destroyed the kitchen while making toast (which you would forever blame on the toaster, not you).

Seungho liked girls with long, shiny hair. Your hair was chopped into a pixie, dyed auburn.

Seungho liked tall girls. You… were short. Under five feet tall.

Yep. Not his ideal type whatsoever.

~*~*~*~*~

“Oppa… are you sure I have to do this?” You fidgeted with the edge of your dress as you sat on a chair in the dining room. Instead of wearing your normal t-shirt and jeans, you hoped to appear a little more feminine by wearing a cream-colored lace dress. But with a leather vest. Cardigans were just so… ugh.

“Well, hyung insisted… look, I don’t like this any more than you do.” Joon sighed as he rubbed your shoulder, trying to be comforting.

The doorbell rang, and Joon ran over to get it while you followed meekly behind, uncharacteristic of your usual behavior. Joon fumbled with the lock before opening the door, and you tried to hide behind him.

Seungho stood outside, wearing a red hoodie and jeans, his brown hair spiked up a bit in the front.

“Hey Joon. Uh… where’s your sister?”

“She’s rig—oh. Where did she go…?”

“Here…” you mumbled.

Seungho tried to look around Joon to find you, but you ducked behind him again.

“Aigoo, this girl… stop hiding and introduce yourself!”

“A-annyeonghaseyo…” You introduced yourself and bowed, trying not to meet his eyes.

“Ah… come on inside, hyung.”

~*~*~*~*~

“Joon…” Seungho whispered, as soon as you’d left for the other room, “how old is she??”

“Why do you ask?”

“She looks like she’s thirteen…”

Seungho was met with a sharp smack to the back of the head. “And that is exactly why she didn’t want to meet you.”

“Eh?”

“That’s her biggest insecurity. Her height. She’s got a really big crush on you, you know, and she was afraid to meet you because she thought you would treat her like a child. She developed a very strong personality because of it, even though she’s acting very quiet right now.”

“Oh… she’s still really cute.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. I’m going to hide in my room so pretend I’m not here and have a nice conversation with her, ne?”

And with that, Joon ran to his room and locked the door.

~*~*~*~*~

Seungho walked into the living room and saw you sitting on the sofa, playing with your phone. He cleared his throat, and you jumped.

“Ah! I didn’t know you were there… where’s Changsun-oppa?”

Seungho shrugged. “I think he’s hiding in his room.”

You nodded thoughtfully. “Probably borrowed G.O’s pigeon laptop. I guess you can leave now then, since Joon’s busy.”

To your surprise, Seungho took a seat next to you. “Do you mind if I stay?”

You debated between using sarcasm and acting girly, but the sarcasm slipped out faster. “Does it matter what I have to say? ‘Cause I don’t think it does.”

Seungho cracked a smile. “You’re very interesting, you know that?”

“Sure.”

“No, I mean it. Really. I’ve never met anyone like you before.”

“Likewise.” Which was true. There was something about Yang Seungho that no one else had.

“So… tell me about yourself.”

~*~*~*~*~

When Joon finally reappeared, he saw you and Seungho getting rather chummy on the sofa. The two of you sat close to each other, talking animatedly.

“Heeeey, I’m here as the moderator to make sure my little sister doesn’t get ‘charmed’ into anything she doesn’t wanna do.” Joon wedged his head in between the two of you and leaned on the back of the sofa. “I’ll see you later at practice, hyung!”

Seungho rolled his eyes and slapped Joon just a little harder than necessary on the head. “I suppose that’s my cue to leave. I’ll text you later, okay?”

You nodded, and rose as well, following him to the door. He was about to leave, when—

“Wait!”

He turned, and saw you, who was currently in the middle of an internal crisis.

“Yes?”

“Ca… can I have a hug? Please?” You blushed red as you hid behind Joon again. You really needed to stop doing that.

“Sure.” He smiled, and beckoned for you to come closer.

He was a little squishy, and his height made it difficult for you to hug too much higher than his midsection, but you didn’t mind and neither did he. You didn’t even mind that he patted your head a bit while embracing you, even though you normally despised it. It was comforting.

And Joon just laughed silently as he snapped pictures. These would make great blackmail photos later…