When You Help Them On Hello Baby

MBLAQ Scenarios

requested by amdixiegirl2009 (tumblr)

Seungho:

“Umma, can you do my hair please?” Lauren asked, looking up at you with wide, innocent eyes.

“Hmm…” you said, looking over at Seungho, who was trying to eat pizza unobtrusively in the corner. “Why don’t you ask Seungho-appa? I’m sure he would do a good job, ne?” you suggested, flashing Seungho an evil smirk while you were at it. He nearly dropped his pizza.

“Seungho-appa~” Lauren walked over to him. “Can you do my hair?”

“Jagiyaaaaa, why have you subjected me to this fate?” Seungho whined, giving you a pleading look.

“Yah, this is what you get for calling Gyuri instead of me that time!”

G.O:

You sat on the sofa in MBLAQ’s ‘baby house’ next to G.O, watching the three kids play around. “Byunghee-oppa, did you want me to help or am I just supposed to sit here and be your cuddle-buddy?” you asked, slightly sarcastic.

“Jagi, just stay with me here for a while, ne? I need someone to save me from all these kids…” he mumbled, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you in close.

You noticed Dayoung looking up from her coloring books and frowning at G.O. She pouted slightly, and returned back to her coloring.

“It seems like Dayoungie doesn’t like me too much, I think she’s jealous, oppa,” you said, taking his hand off your shoulder.

“But you’re more important to me,” he whispered. “Dayoungie, come to G.O-appa,” he called. “I have something important to tell you.”

She walked over slowly, keeping a wary eye on you the whole time.

“Dayoungie, this is your umma for now, ne? I love her very much, and I hope you do too,” he smiled and hugged Dayoung.

“Hm,” was all you could get out of her.

Joon:

“Yah! Leo, get back here!” Joon yelled, after Leo had smacked him for the third time that day. “Jagi… can you please get him for me?” he asked, and collapsed onto the sofa.

“Joonie, I’m not here to do your work for you…” you mumbled halfheartedly, getting up to go find the hyper boy.

“Leo-yah, come to umma please?” you called out after him. “Leo, where are you?”

“NO!” you heard a childish scream from Cheondoong’s room.  You knocked on the door and went inside, finding Leo glomping onto Cheondoong’s leg.

“I like Cheondoong-appa. Joon-appa paboya,” Leo mumbled, in some sort of chant.

“Leo-yah, you have to apologize to Joon-appa for hitting him. It’s not right,” you interrupted Leo’s mantra.

“Aniyo.” He shook his head vigorously.

“I’ll take your Krong doll if you don’t apologize,” you threatened.

Leo immediately let go of Thunder and ran off to where Joon was. Soon, Joon’s loud whoop could be heard. “Leo-yah, I knew you loved me after all!”

Cheondoong:

Cheondoong rubbed his eyes and yawned slightly. He had a bit of a cold, and asked you to come over and help out while he was slightly incapacitated. While you understood that he needed his rest just fine, a certain someone else didn’t seem to care…

“Cheondoong-appa, play with me?” Leo asked, rolling a car around on the floor.

“Leo-yah, Cheondoong-appa isn’t feeling too well, I can play with you instead,” you offered, smiling at the young boy.

“Aniyoooo, I want to play with Cheondoong-appa!”

Just then, Joon showed up. “Leo-yah, come with Joon-appa! We can have lots of fun, ne?” he suggested, flashing you an apologetic smile as he led Leo away.

“Thanks… Joon-hyung…” Cheondoong mumbled, quickly falling asleep.

You smiled, and tucked a blanket around him. “Goodnight, Doongie-yah.”

Mir:

“BANG CHEOL YONG! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” you yelled. The three kids were currently trying to get into Mir’s prized manga collection, and you were attempting to drive them off.

“Jagiiiii, I’m on the toilet!” he yelled back, his voice muffled slightly by a closed door.

“Then don’t get mad at me if any of your manga gets ruined!”

In less than a minute, Mir had sprinted over to his room. “Yah, kids, you gotta stay away from this! These are my prized possessions!”

“Mir-appa, I want to look at them,” Lauren pouted.

“No no no no no! You can get your own manga! But not these!”

Leo started to kick the corner of the bookshelf.

“No no no no nooooo! Appa will make you waffles if you stop! Please! I’m begging you guys here!”

All you could do was laugh.